Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2016, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Logan SPOILERS thread #20 ~ London? London. London London.

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules regarding spoilers

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ask Ausiello

• THIS IS NOT A DRILL! We are back!
  • Time jump
  • 7 Things we know
  • Narrative Twist Revealed
  • Where is Sookie?
  • Show starts 4 months after Richard's death

Other Spoilers
  • Rory has been in a relationship for the past two years
  • Matt has read all 4 scripts
  • Matt, Alexis and Gregg filmed with a lot of extras in fancy clothes
  • Tango and golfing for the LDB?

Episode Stills

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.

Bolded/Italic parts are things we have seen so far this season!
Previous Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 01:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 07-28-2016, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

tftnt

LONDON!!!!
Old 07-28-2016, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

wait....do we have confirmation Logan has been in London too?

BOTH OF THEM IN LONDON???
Old 07-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've always thought we would have Rory and Logan meet for the first time in the Revival, after 9 years of never seeing each other again. But now, with the possibility of both of them being in London, I'm not that sure anymore. Though we know they are not together in London in the beginning of the show, cuz there is the Paul guy (unless that has been changed).
Old 07-28-2016, 09:46 AM
New Fan

Yeah...I already thought that Rory could be in London at the beginning...I even thought that the theory about the marriage/divorce (R/L) could be right. But now We know that Rory will be starting out the series single...in the sense that she's not married. What could this mean? Is it good for us? I mean...could Rory and Logan be together in London at the beginning? Are We 100% sure that this "Paul guy" is Rory's boyfriend?
Old 07-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivilp182 (View Post)
I've always thought we would have Rory and Logan meet for the first time in the Revival, after 9 years of never seeing each other again. But now, with the possibility of both of them being in London, I'm not that sure anymore. Though we know they are not together in London in the beginning of the show, cuz there is the Paul guy (unless that has been changed).
Maybe she still lives in London in Winter, so she go back there after visiting home, and then meet Logan for the first time in years?
Old 07-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, maybe they don't actually know the other is in London? And then they run into each other once, maybe in the states instead and comment on the irony. And then just keep running into each other seemingly by chance thereafter. It'd be comical.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan83 (View Post)
Yeah...I already thought that Rory could be in London at the beginning...I even thought that the theory about the marriage/divorce (R/L) could be right. But now We know that Rory will be starting out the series single...in the sense that she's not married. What could this mean? Is it good for us? I mean...could Rory and Logan be together in London at the beginning? Are We 100% sure that this "Paul guy" is Rory's boyfriend?
I think so, if they didn't change the story Paul is Rory's boyfriend. There were sides (or a post in ff but I don't remember from whom) saying Rory was dating for two years, but Lorelai and Luke barely knew the guy and she forget their anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytoday (View Post)
Maybe she still lives in London in Winter, so she go back there after visiting home, and then meet Logan for the first time in years?
Yeah, I could see this happening cuz I think there might be a chance that we will see Rory's life in London, since Alex Kingston has scenes with Rory and maybe she is playing a British.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I love the fact that we had like a 100 specs about how they could meet but we never came up with the possibility that they both could be in London.

Quote:
Though we know they are not together in London in the beginning of the show, cuz there is the Paul guy (unless that has been changed).
I actually wondered for some time now if they actually changed plans and there is no Paul anymore or maybe there is one but it isn't a big part of the story for the first episode like they planned. I had always expected a big casting news article about the guy that plays him and with that not happening...maybe things changed when they realized how available the ex-boytoys were.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-28-2016, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I love the fact that we had like a 100 specs about how they could meet but we never came up with the possibility that they both could be in London.

Quote:
Though we know they are not together in London in the beginning of the show, cuz there is the Paul guy (unless that has been changed).
I actually wondered for some time now if they actually changed plans and there is no Paul anymore or maybe there is one but it isn't a big part of the story for the first episode like they planned. I had always expected a big casting news article about the guy that plays him and with that not happening...maybe things changed when they realized how available the ex-boytoys were.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

At this point I think all our speculations are wrong! But it is fun to speculate anyway, it is not as if we have anything else to do while we wait for the actual show.

Yeah, it will be pretty funny if when we watch the revival we are expecting Paul to show up at any time, and in the end the guy never existed haha!
Old 07-28-2016, 04:44 PM
New Fan

Did you also see that it seems Michael Ausiello said he thinks (his opinion) that Rory's choice will be "polarizing". What do you think of that? I think he could be saying that her choice won't make the majority happy...
Old 07-28-2016, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan83 (View Post)
Did you also see that it seems Michael Ausiello said he thinks (his opinion) that Rory's choice will be "polarizing". What do you think of that? I think he could be saying that her choice won't make the majority happy...
Considering that the majority is pro RJ, I actually think that might be good thing

Welcome to btw
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread