Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Logan SPOILERS thread #10 ~ For how much longer will we be spoiled for Logan?

Rules:
- Follow the FanForum Rules regarding spoilers
- Only post and/or discuss spoilers related to the character of Logan Huntzberger

LOGAN HUNTZBERGER SPOILERS THREAD

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.18 - Hay Bale Maze
Airdate: April 17 (projected)

Writer: Rebecca Rand Kirshner
Director: Stephen Clancy

As Stars Hollow prepares for its annual Spring Fling festival, Rory brings Logan home and shows him around town. Lorelai sees how serious their relationship has become and worries that Logan is too irresponsible for Rory. Taylor angers the town by spending the entire Spring Fling budget on a huge hay bale maze. At an unexpected encounter in the maze, Lorelai and Luke apologize to one another and admit they both made mistakes that lead to the end of their engagement. Meanwhile, Rory has a job interview with the Providence Journal-Bulletin and struggles with decisions about her future.
  • Sides: The kid asks Logan if he likes hay bale mazes. Logan says he's crazy about them! The kid thinks that's cool. Logan and the kid walk ahead, talking. Lorelai and Rory are alone for a minute. Rory says that it seems like Lorelai and Logan are getting to know each other. She's glad. Lorelai's glad too. Lorelai and Rory look around, and see that the maze is a huge success. Townspeople and tourists crowd the area, happily lining up to go through. The Troudabour (!!!) wanders around playing. Lorelai asks if Taylor could've been right. Rory tells her to bite her tongue. The sinclairs head off and Logan returns to Lorelai and ROry. Logan says Taylor is a genius. THey get into the line behind Michel and some Flingers. Babette and Morey approach, looking ecstatic. Babette says "whoa" a lot. [end of page]
  • From Spoilerfix: Logan goes through the maze with the kid. Lorelai, Logan, Rory and Michel take an Inn bus to Spring Fling with the tourists.
  • From Midorable: town meeting - Paris & Sookie might be in the ep - Gilmore Mansion table set for 6; still no alcohol - reworking set for Chris' apt (also used for Cotillion) - most stuff gone from Logan's NY apt
  • Rory gets a job offer. Logan spends time at Lorelai's house, and he and Lorelai talk.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Episode 7.19 - It's Just Like Riding a Bike
Airdate: April 24th (projected)

Writer: Jennie Snyder
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

Episode 7.20 - Lorelai, Lorelai
Airdate:May 1st(projected)

Writer:
Director: Bethany Rooney
  • Sides for 7.20 include: Mrs. Wilkee (We don't have the side, just the name of the character.)

Episode 7.21 - t.b.a.
Airdate: May 8th (projected)

Writer: David Rosenthal and Jennie Snyder
  • Rory will graduate in this episode
  • Rory and Logan break up, according to Ausiello.
  • Logan proposes, Rory says no and they break up. Logan may not (or may) appear in the finale.
  • Pictures of Matt and Alexis shooting. Courtesy of comatisedheart - More info from ABitStormy
  • More tour info and the proposal.

Episode 7.22 - Bon Voyage
Airdate: May 15th (projected)

Writer:

Future Episodes
-- hiatus --
7.18 – April 10 (projected)
7.19 - April 17 (projected)
7.20 - April 24 (projected)
7.21 - May 1 (projected)
7.22 - May 8 (projected)

Ask Ausiello/Ausiello Report
  • Ask Ausiello 28/3
  • Matt's pilot on hold.
  • Rory/Logan break up "spoiler" only a rumor.
  • Family drama for Logan - No proposal!
  • Ausiello - Full package for Lorelai? Season 8 without Rory?
  • Rory will develop a crush for her substitute teacher
  • Ausiello interview with Amy Sherman Palladino
  • Ausiello [15/11/2006] - Rory opens up to other possibilities in life, no longer college relationship, Rory not interested in Marty, Marty does still like Rory.
  • Ausiello interview with DR, in regards to R/L: "Deepening and intensifying. They’re going to be dealing with more adult issues and more adult problems. And while that will create some conflict, it will also give them an opportunity to grow closer as a couple. But there’s a question of, "Is this the kind of relationship that Rory sees going the distance, or is this just the college boyfriend?" Those are the questions that are going to come up for Rory this year. But there’s a lot in store for those two. ..It [Marty's return] brings up interesting issues for Rory and Logan, and I think it’s a nice story arc for Rory."
  • Matt says a few things about what to expect re Rory and Logan's relationship in Ausiello's interview of Matt at the CW launch party. The transcript, thanks to lorelaisgirl.
  • A long-distance relationship "...presents an interesting issue for Rory...he's in the professional world and she's still in college. ..it's interesting for Rory to have to find her own way at Yale without Logan, and also try to maintain this relationship and to see how much she really loves this guy, how deeply the feelings run. But I promise you, Logan will be a major part of her life this year, and they will find ways to be together." Also: "And whether intentionally of unintentionally, (Marty) definitely stirs up some trouble in her personal life in a big way. He really causes her a lot of problems."(Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • "Rory's going to try to engage in a long-distance relationship. He's going to be in London; she's going to be in college. Obviously, it's a very challenging and difficult thing, and it's going to present obstacles for the two of them. But they're very much in love, so they're really going to work hard to make it work. He's very much on the show and very much a part of her life, but it's from thousands of miles away." (Ausiello interview of Dave Rosenthal)
  • I've just been informed by my crusty Gilmore mole that Matt Czuchry has sealed a deal to return for the show's seventh — and likely final — season. Per my spy, Czuchry is committed to appearing in at least 13 of 22 episodes, the same arrangement he had this season. Although this is no guarantee that Rory and Logan will ride off into the Stars Hollow sunset together, it certainly bodes well for the young lovers. (Ausiello Report)
Other Spoilers
  • The opposite of broken up or broken up?
  • Rory and Logan break up for good? or not? (conflicted sources)
  • From Gilmore Girls dot ORG : An Unofficial Fan Site: Cameron Bender who plays TA Tucker says ‘it will strengthen R/L – for now
  • Rory and Logan break up?
  • Matt Czuchry reveals: Logan is going to start a nice arc here. There will be a further twist on down the line as far as the direction that Logan’s going to go for the last chunk of the season. So the internet company and how he interacts with his passion and what happens with the internet company is really going to inform the storylines for him and for Rory and their relationship. Source: BuddyTV
  • There's a new set for Logan's apartment. Courtesy of copperboom
  • Still in negotiations about a new season, second half will be a lot stronger!
  • Rory will not cheat on Logan.
  • Lucy will be back (Krystin Ritter interview) and another interview
  • Rory and Logan will be okay in the end, DS signed more episodes (From Genki)
  • Logan's apartment set is gone
  • TVGuide Interview with Wayne Wilcox, aka Marty.
  • Dave R. Interview with BuddyTV - About RL, no comment, followed by a laugh.
  • No new set has been build for Rory (Courtesy of Wheredidtheanvilsgo?)
  • In Matt's latest radio interview, he says about London: "I'm there for a little while... I'm going to be there for a little bit and that's going to kinda build the storylines as far as the things that happen in long distance relationships between two people. So that is going to be a bit of the first chunk of the season for my particular character." (link)
  • As for Rory, her attempt to make a go of a long-distance relationship with Logan gets complicated by the return of platonic pal Marty. (TV Guide)
  • Logan's bedroom is blue, and that's all there is, the bedroom. There's a bed, a nightstand on each side with a lamp, and the one on Logan's side of the bed has a picture of Rory in a pink shirt (Abbyrae & katiediaz tour)
  • Logan to have his own London storyline (genki)
  • They're building a London office set for Logan (Bootie & copperboom tour)
  • MC thinks that Rory and Logan's storyline would resonate with young adults because it highlights the tension of Logan taking on his family responsibilities, and Rory finding out what she wants for herself professionally. He thinks Rory should remain single if this were the last season [in reaction to Kristin's comment about a "big Rory and Logan wedding"]. (E!Online interview of MC)
  • Rory will have NO new love interest. (GGMinn)
  • Matt Czuchry's contract information! He'll be in the final 3 episodes of the season! Click here for more information

For more info, pics, and clips, visit the RL spoiler thread

credit to Fraz and Jet1945 at Fanbolt, Genevieve, katied, and TheCW

Courtesy of Jet1945 at fanbolt

Episode Stills (7.13)
Courtesy of curlyhead

1. Rory and Logan in a committed relationship, with no break ups.
2. Seeing Logan in his new job, whether it is with the paper in Stamford or somewhere else. (7.03/05)
3. Rory and Logan banter
(7.01)
4. Scenes with Lorelai, Richard, Emily, Christopher and just hanging out.
5. Rory showing Logan around Stars Hollow. (7.18)
6. Rory and Logan telling Mitchum that he was wrong about the both of them - both professionally and as a couple.
7. Paris/Doyle/Rory/Logan interaction. (7.09)
8. Rory and Logan working together on an article or in some capacity in their roles as journalists. (7.08) Not really working, but Rory worked, Logan reviewed
9. No more dropping in of old boyfriends for the sake of silly drama.
10. Rory and Logan working together to help patch together Luke and Lorelai
11. Rory and Logan help pull off a wedding for her mother and Luke.
12. Finn and Colin hanging out with Rory during Logan's time in London.
13. Rory and Logan eloping/engaging
14. Logan preparing diner for Rory (7.05)
15. Logan surprising with a romantic trip or just something romantic (7.01)
16. Logan surprising Rory when returning from London (7.05) + (7.08)
17. Rory and Logan have a 'intimate' reunion when Logan returns from London (7.05)
18. Logan and Honor interaction/bonding
19. Logan planning a proposal for Rory
20. Sailing trip with Rory, Logan, Honor, and Josh.
21. Logan mingling with Stars Hollow townies. (7.18)
22. Logan and Lorelai bonding over psychotic family members.
23. Logan in a bar brawl to defend Rory's honor.
24. R/L Movie Night!
25. A conversation between Michel and Logan, Finn and Colin at The Dragonfly.
26. How Logan adjusts to being a part of a hands-on, extended family as Rory's BF
27. Rory and Logan ice-skating (not seen, but talked about!) (7.15)
28. Finn's re-enactment of 'Passion of the Christ'
29. Logan finds out about the Dean/Rory affair and they talk about it
30. Funny!Logan
31. Cute!Drunk!Logan (7.16)
32. Logan and Luke having it out
33. Rory giving Logan each other a hickey
34. Finn spanking Rory
35. Finn spanking Logan
36. Logan spanking Rory.....heck, we just want to see some spanking
37. Finn's Naked Phase
38. Logan giving Rory a flower before taking her on a date or just visiting her.
39. Rory blindfolding Logan this time and taking him somewhere special
40. Rory grabbing Shira's stress cigarette and squashing it with her foot.
41. Rory getting a special letter but an actual pigeon carrier
42. Rory and Logan having a sexy phone conversation (7.03)
43. Protective!Logan (7.08)
44. Wet Naked!Logan
45. Mellow!Logan
46. Bearhug!Logan (7.05)
47. Logan helping Rory study.
48. Logan/Rory having breakfast in bed. (7.15)
49. Logan/Rory/Zach/Lane interaction.
50. Logan playing basketball!
51. Having real discussions between Logan and Rory about issues/their future (7.05)
52. Logan playing tennis!
53. Logan/Rory/Gigi interaction
54. A joint dinner between the Gilmores (Emily, Richard, Lorelai, Rory) and the Huntzbergers (Logan, Mitchum, Shira, Honor&Josh, Elias) with Christopher thrown in for good measure.
55. Logan and Rory celebrate their anniversairy
56. Logan meets Rory's new friends. (7.10)
57. Logan and Rory will visit Lane, Zach and their baby when it's born.
58. Logan will comfort/at Rory's side during Richard's health scare (7.13)

Do you have your own suggestions for the wishlist? Just post them in this thread and the thread starter will add it.

Bolded/Italic parts are things we have seen so far this season!
Previous Thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 04-03-2007 at 01:04 AM
Old 03-28-2007, 10:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Karen. I like the title, but it makes me sad.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread ... true title and I second Sophia ... it makes me sad too ...

And btw I don't like the actuell addings above
Old 03-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

well good thing it doesn't spoil the SF people.. 'cause it has a double meaning

Quote:
Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue.
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you
You have a sad piece of text in your sig

Quote:
And btw I don't like the actuell addings above
I wish I didn't had to add them

Old 03-28-2007, 11:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I know. But it's reflecting the mood I'm in (and Logan's mood too in the future, I bet). I keep getting teary-eyed whenever I read it so I may have to look for another quote.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. But it's reflecting the mood I'm in (and Logan's mood too in the future, I bet). I keep getting teary-eyed whenever I read it so I may have to look for another quote.
Oh I understand you so well ... I'm in apocalypse mood

Quote:
I wish I didn't had to add them
I know, honey, I know

Quote:
Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue.
Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you.
I love this song (from A walk to remember, right?) ... although it's so sad under the given circumstances
Old 03-28-2007, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the thread Karen

Quote:
The song is from "A walk to remember" right?
I think I need something in my sig too

I alway was optimistic, I never had doubts but now... I would love to turn back the time so I don't read those spoiler.

ETA:
Quote:
from A walk to remember, right?)
I love you Conny
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

weren't you SF Jess?!

not that I don't like having you here

If I had seen that movie by now, I probably would have known that.. I do have it though

Quote:

Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Hm, I haven't seen that movie in a while so I don't remember if it was in it. But it's a song from the New Radicals. I actually have it in my iPod but for some strange reason (maybe since I was happier before) I never realized how sad the song really was until I paid better attention to the lyrics just now. It fits though.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I alway was optimistic, I never had doubts but now... I would love to turn back the time so I don't read those spoiler.
MJe too ok after the last announcement of this spoiler (RL will breaking up before the season ends - finally true) I had a serious problem with my optimism ... it was hiding under my furniture ... but it came back to me ... and be crushed again ... now it's gone ...

Quote:
I love you Conny
I love you too

Quote:
I never realized how sad the song really was until I paid better attention to the lyrics just now. It fits though.
I know what you mean ... I have the soundtrack of A walk to remember and I love this song but also never realized how sad that song is ... but when I think about it ... the scene in that movie where this song is played is leading to somewhat sad ...
Old 03-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
weren't you SF Jess?!
Yes i were till last evening. A friend asked me about a older spoiler and I thought it was updated or something and I checked the spoiler thread and there was the bold break up line
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-28-2007, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Quote:
I love you Conny
I love you too
At least there's some love out there in the world

Now i Just want to know if there will be an S8 or not.. and if Matt will be on board or not..

Quote:
Yes i were till last evening. A friend asked me about a older spoiler and I thought it was updated or something and I checked the spoiler thread and there was the bold break up line
Living in happy denial land didn't last that long

I wonder what happened to THE ONES hints and the 'TRUE LOVE' hints... What about the pretty love rocket?!

Old 03-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
At least there's some love out there in the world
Yeah ... we have to love each other in this cruel TV world ... when everything cruhes down we'll still have each other

Quote:
Now i Just want to know if there will be an S8 or not.. and if Matt will be on board or not..
Me too ... But I don't know whether I want a season 8 or not ... another year full of stupid SLs ... no thank you ...

But didn't Matt say in an interview or talk that everybody is in except Alexis by now?
Old 03-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Living in happy denial land didn't last that long
NO

Quote:
wonder what happened to THE ONES hints and the 'TRUE LOVE' hints... What about the pretty love rocket?!
Maybe the twilight zone fan Rory found was wrong with the meaning of the rocket.... Maybe there was als a episode about a heartbroken guy which lost his girlfriend after proposing to her.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
wonder what happened to THE ONES hints and the 'TRUE LOVE' hints... What about the pretty love rocket?!
She said ... these Could be the ones ... emphases on could ... and I think Logan is the one for her and she knows that but is simply stupid ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread