Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOn777
So I made a little banner in like 5 sec..it sucks,but I promise a better one when I have the time...I should be working my paper now!

This should be this thread's banner!!! Roxy should add it to the main post!

Yummy Matt!
Old 04-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Yeah,that's the pic from Elle,Manda.I was the one who brought the hair thing up. Yeah..Matt looks cute with any hair,but I like it better when he has his messy hair.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful banner, Sarah! I've added it to the first post, along with the reasons.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Wow...that's an awesome banner! Whoever mentioned Logan being a mix of Tristan and Jess - no wonder I like Logan! I never liked Rory with Dean - he's so bland. Tristan and Jess were so much more interesting - and Logan's just a great blend of the two of them.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the nice words about the banner,guys.

I remember when Logan first showed up,alot of people were worried that the writers were just making a Tristan 2 but besides the money and the blond hair and the fact that Logan can sometimes be cocky,I don't see how Logan is a copy of Tristan.He's very very different.

Also,wondering since alot of people are agreeing with the Tristan/Jess thing,is there anyone here who likes Logan but didn't like Tristan and/or Jess?
Old 04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOn777
Also,wondering since alot of people are agreeing with the Tristan/Jess thing,is there anyone here who likes Logan but didn't like Tristan and/or Jess?
I wasn't a huge Tristan fan. I thought he was kind of mean to Rory. I LOVED Jess tho (as you can see from my sig). I'm still a huge Milo fan. This, however, does not at all diminish from the gushing way in which I feel about Matt/Logan.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I liked Tristian and LOVED Jess soo much! I miss him! But I think Logan is a mixture of all three! (Tristian/Jess/Dean) I didn't hate Dean but I didn't love him!

I LOVE Logan! Hehe!
Old 04-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Interesting question. I loved both Tristan and Jess, so I guess it's not really a surprise that I love Logan. He's a slight mixture of all of the guys in Rory's life, but he's still very unique and so far my favorite of her love interests. He probably has his own issues, but I don't think he'll have to run away to deal with them.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl7
He's a slight mixture of all of the guys in Rory's life, but he's still very unique and so far my favorite of her love interests.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

I agree.I do think he's unique even though he has qualities of Tristan and Jess(and maybe Dean,but I don't really see that many from him).I think he fits Rory very well for where she is.I think if she had met him earlier,things might have been different.Rory needs someone know who can open her up to new things and take her outside of comfort zone and Logan has done that.If she hadn't met Logan,Rory would still be the boring cautious S4 Rory.Now she's taking chances and enjoying herself...which is what college is all about.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I want to say that I totally LOVE Logan, in every way and form. he is by far the best young guy Gilmore Girls had ever have (I loved Jess too, but in a different way)...
His chemistry with Rory is terrific, and he is exactly the way a wish my boyfriend would be (well, except for the commeting stuff)...
I just adore him!

Old 04-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Juli, I love that picture ... jealous Logan sure looked very cute and hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyBlueGirl17
He's a slight mixture of all of the guys in Rory's life, but he's still very unique and so far my favorite of her love interests.
very well said!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

I logan

I fell in love with him the second he said "okay,put my number" and smiled
Old 04-02-2005, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

I liked Logan the minute he was on. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that everyone was gushing about him so when I managed to get clips I felt compelled to like him instantly. Or maybe because he was in a blazer. Or maybe it's just my inner snob taking over. (Which are probably the reason why I liked Tristan and not Dean or Jess - though I didn't mind Jess because he wasn't Dean). Yup. I'm slightly vain.

FINN: OK that we're here love?
LOGAN: Of course it's ok.
FINN: Logan, I haven't called you love since that sultry night in Bimini.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, Nance, I have to ask - whose butt is that?
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread