Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Happy Anniversary! - 10 YEARS on FF! "I felt like I was the glue to new friendsips" - Matt

This board means a lot to us, and we are amazed that we have reached our 10th Anniversary!
This board has come a long way, through good times and bad ( we had plenty of both ), and w're still going strong.
This past year has been great for Matt (thanks to a really intense storyline. But hey, the critics finally took notice! ) and for us as well. We all love coming here and posting and having a lot of fun in the process.
This board might not have a lot of posters, but we do have a small group of people that are nice, funny and very friendly, which makes for a good atmosphere. 10 years is a long time for a board on to be around, and we are very proud to have made it this far, and are looking forward to many more years!

Carmen & Jess

{Board History}

Board opened - April 1st 2005
50,000 - October 11th, 2006
100,000 - July 9th 2007
150,000 - December 10th 2007
200,000 - July 15th 2008
250,000 - September 8th, 2009
300,000 - June 22nd 2010
350,000 - March 6th 2011
400,000 - July 28th, 2011
450,000 - March 31, 2012
500,000 - September 20th, 2013
548,200 - Today

My thoughts on the board:
It is hard to express how much this board means to me. It seems like yesterday I was lurking the board, and trying to work up the courage to finally join in. I didn't know anything about posting at a forum when I first joined, and it is so crazy to me that I have been modding this board for over 4 years now, time truly does fly. This board has been through a lot over the years, with loss of posters and the ups and downs of The Good Wife, it has been a crazy wild ride. I have met some amazing friends here over the years, including my amazing comod Jess, who has become one of my best online friends. I couldn't keep this board running without her. We may tease each other a lot, but that is the way it has been on this board for years and there is no stopping that now.
With how hard it can be to keep boards going on these days, I am so incredibly proud to be at this amazing milestone. 10 years is a long time, and we have been able to keep this board alive with out having active game threads, which is a huge accomplishment by itself. Here is to the next 10 years

Why I love Matt
I started watching GG the first time, right before the Logan character was introduced, which was perfect timing. I was intrigued by Matt the first time I saw him as Logan and my obsession started right there. He had amazing blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, and a smile that melts right through you. But it was more then that, when I watched or read his interviews, he was so thoughtful and caring and was so passionate about his work, his passion was infectious. Everyone who knows me knows how picky I am, so it is remarkable that my obsession with Matt has stayed strong for over 10 years now, and says a lot abut him. Matt truly has something special about him, and I love seeing him succeed as a actor and watching his star rise. Matt is so humble and truly appreciates his fans and all the success he has been given. His success continues to gain momentum, and I am proud to say I have supported him from he beginning, and will continue to support him no matter what.

Carmen

My thoughts on the board:

Wow. 10 years. That makes me feel so old. Sometimes it really feels like forever ago since I joined Fanforum and became a regular user here on this board. Just because a german TV network decided to go on a weird long break after airing the GG season 4 final and I just NEEDED to know how it would continue. Which lead me to the current episode that aired back then in the USA. Wedding Bells Blues. And from the first one moment I saw that smirk on his face I was intrigued by his character, by him as actor. At first I only stayed at the german thread (which I opened MUHAHAHAHA) cause let's be real at that point I was really awkward with my english and pretty much hated that language But people were so welcoming that I slowly branched out to different threads which in turn made me like Matt even more. Over the years users came and went, I found friends that I still talk too even if they moved on from their life on Fanforum, and I found my crazy co-mod Carmen, who I just loved to tease and annoy 24/7. But I really only do that to people I actually care about. Yes I am weird. That is a running theme. Sometimes it is odd to think about a time when this forum will be gone, so I try to avoid thinking about it and just enjoy the time I have here. Cause let's face it, his board is such a important part of my life and I wouldn't miss it for a world.

Why I love Matt...

Let's be real for a second. I now could give you like a hundred reasons why I love him. He is that great. He is talented, smart, good looking, down-to-earth, a great friend and co-star. Someone to look up to cause he puts everyone's needs before his own. He likes sports, music and video games and a easy to talk guy with a smile always on his face. But in reality it only comes down to one point. The love for his fans. He would do almost everything for them. And he proved that to me a few years ago and for that I will always be supporting him. Cause no matter how stressed he is or busy in the end he will always be there for his fans no matter what and try to do everything to make them happy. It doesn't matter if those things are selfies, autographs or calling a weird german girl he has never met before just because she was bummed that she couldn't meet. He is that guy that after hearing something like that asks for a phone number to call said girl so they can have a nice chat. Not a interview, just a normal phone call, where he laughs at your stupid jokes and actually really cases about the things you say and even about your life. Yes he actually ask you stuff about you, wants to get to know you. And he doesn't do it because he feels like he has to, he does it because he really wants to get to know that person on the phone. Yes he is that great.

Jess

{Icons}

{Reasons we love Matt}

Carmen
1. He appreciates his fans and always makes time for them.
2. His work ethic
3. He completely devotes himself to his roles.
4. He is a unsung hero.
5. He is a loyal friend.
7. He thinks of others before himself.
8. He is just as handsome on the inside as he is on the outside.
9. His fashion sense.
10. His hands are a work of art by themselves.

Jess
1. He would do almost anything for his fans
2. He is OUR unsung hero
3. His passion and love for the job he is doing
4. He is loved by his co-stars and crew members
5. He has the power to turn a bad day in a good one.
6. He is not only a talented actor but just a great human being
7. He called me on my phone
8. We will never get tired of watching interviews with him.
9. He might just be the best friend you can ask for.
10. He is humble and down-to-earth, a typical nerd when it comes to computer games.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations on 10 amazing years!!

This board is such a special place for me

Carmen and Jess you two are just awesome so are the other posters, but you two make Matt so proud with keeping this board great all the time

ETA: can't believe I did not point out how GORGEOUS the OP is

Last edited by looking at the stars; 04-01-2015 at 02:19 AM
looking at the stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congratulations on 10 years!
Old 04-01-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

The OP looks amazing Jess As always. And the fact that you made me hand icons proves that I have you trained well

I can't get over this board has been here 10 years That is like a lifetime here on So so proud, can't put it into words

Thanks so much everyone for stopping by, especially you Y, you are such a sweetie
Old 04-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Congratulations to both mods!
I only know a teeny tiny part of the 10-year history but I'm amazed by your dedication.
Matt is so lucky to have fans like you.
sleepyhippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow congrats on your 10 years
Old 04-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations! Here's to many more wonderful years on
Old 04-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks everyone.

Drinks are on me tonight

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Congratulations on 10 years

The OP looks beautiful
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Congrats, congrats!
Old 04-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Old 04-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

you are welcome Carmen

The CT posted the celebration on the social networks which can be found in my signature

I take on... or two... or three, J!
looking at the stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Lovely OP and congrats on 10 years everyone!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine and gunpowder (View Post)
you are welcome Carmen

The CT posted the celebration on the social networks which can be found in my signature

I take on... or two... or three, J!
Cool

Carmen, your drink last night looked mighty fine
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 10 years!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote