Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtacy
haha i can picture finn in the middle of the orgy telling Rory " DO I KNOW YOU "

LMAO!
Or maybe he'll finally remember who she is after?

Hehe, The day I see Logans friends be jealous of him and Rory would be super. Imagine Colin and Robert/Finn saying "I want a girl like her" then they all compete to get her. Plus Logan gets mad and says "no shes my gf, not yours". Then they all go to Stars Hollow trying to find more Rorys. That would be my dream, lol.

I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Old 04-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brady~
Haha! I like Robert! Ever since he said "Does it? Now how bout that?" When he asked ERory out and told her he'd pick her up at 7 and she said sounds good! I think he's cute!
I liked him 25 seconds before that when he asked what she was reading business or pleasure and it was a boring old school book and he said "oh, pleasure." But the look on his face when he said "How bout that" was priceless. I think that sealed my love for him.
Old 04-07-2005, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxymama
I liked him 25 seconds before that when he asked what she was reading business or pleasure and it was a boring old school book and he said "oh, pleasure." But the look on his face when he said "How bout that" was priceless. I think that sealed my love for him.
He does have a quick wit - I'll give him that. However, we should remember that these boys go to Yale - this is not exactly Southern Connecticut State (or wherever they said Dean was going). I would expect them to have a brain. I'm sure Daddy's money doesn't hurt, but I doubt that all these guys got in purely on donations.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

I can definitely appreciate the Robert love. He may not be the hottest guy out there, but I like his sense of humor. His plans for the rest of his life are right up there with Juliet's. I love cynics. Comes from being raised to be one.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Robert's plans are hilarious. I enjoyed the scene where he asked Rory out, but when he told her his plans for his future, I was in love. They just crack me up.

I'm with you, juju. I just enjoy cynics.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, when he told Rory his plans I was like 'Did he just say that?' I love him.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujubee
I can definitely appreciate the Robert love. He may not be the hottest guy out there, but I like his sense of humor. His plans for the rest of his life are right up there with Juliet's. I love cynics. Comes from being raised to be one.
Juliet and Robert would make a great couple! Or are they too much alike? Hmm, interesting.
Old 04-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Juliet and Robert would make a great couple! Or are they too much alike? Hmm, interesting.
I'd like to see that, hehe.

Veronica Mars, House, Gilmore Girls, and Bones fangirl
Old 04-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to see Colin find a girl outside of his social circle, I think that would be fun to watch.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I want to see Colin find a girl outside of his social circle, I think that would be fun to watch.
That would be interesting to watch....I wondering wat it would be like if he fell in with you know someone not at his money standards...but b/c he couldnt help but fall in with this girl.......that would just be so cute and just watch him trip over himself infront of this girl......
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 04-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Supreme Fan

im trying to picture Finn actually falling hard for a girl in his social circle or not. Now that would be something interesting to see.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
im trying to picture Finn actually falling hard for a girl in his social circle or not. Now that would be something interesting to see.
It would be really interesting......hm......he could fall in with me.........so hot......gosh yes please..............pick me.....pick me....pick me
GO TO
Matt CzuchryBoard|Roswell Board
Old 04-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyco52
It would be really interesting......hm......he could fall in with me.........so hot......gosh yes please..............pick me.....pick me....pick me

LOL

remember if he picks you to leave him notes everywhere he may go, reminding him that yes he does know you and that yes you have met before
Old 04-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL

remember if he picks you to leave him notes everywhere he may go, reminding him that yes he does know you and that yes you have met before
I've been sitting here catching up on threads since I've been gone for a couple of days and I nearly choked on my oatmeal breakfast square while I was reading that!

For all you Colin lovers out there, I'm hatching a R/C fanfic. It may turn into a R/L fic because I just love these two to pieces, but we'll see.
Sophies|Smitties|Literati|Dirty Birds|Brigadiers|Finnatics|R/L ILY Club #1|R/L Smut Club #1

I want to lick Matt's Czuchry's neck. Wonder if he'll let me?

I decorate the world with words. Author name manda903.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Holy cow...I cant believe that I have not been here before! I, who keep the Finn & Colin threads @ the GG board, have not been here. Blasphemy. But I see that the love & madness is going strong. I dig it.

"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better."
When there's nothing let to burn you must set yourself on fire.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread