Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Cary S&S Thread #57- Bring on Season 5 news!

The Good Wife ( CBS)
Character's Name: Cary Agos

THE GOOD WIFE is a drama starring Emmy Award winner Julianna Margulies as a wife and mother who boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex and political corruption scandal lands him in jail. Pushing aside the betrayal and crushing public humiliation caused by her husband, Peter, Alicia Florrick starts over by pursuing her original career as a defense attorney. As a junior associate at a prestigious Chicago law firm, she joins her longtime friend, former law school classmate and firm partner Will Gardner, who is interested in rekindling their former relationship. The firm's top litigator and other partner, Diane Lockhart, likes Alicia's work and her connections so she and Will award her with a full-time associate position following a trial period. Alicia beat out Cary Agos, a clever young attorney who takes a job in the state's attorney's office, now bitter and vengeful. Alicia finds an ally and a friend in Kalinda, the firm's tough and mysterious in-house investigator. Gaining confidence every day, Alicia transforms herself from embarrassed politician's scorned wife to resilient career woman, especially for the sake of providing a stable home for her children, 14-year-old Zach and 13-year-old Grace. Now that Peter is back home and planning to run for office again with help from Eli Gold, his cunning image consultant, Alicia continues to redefine herself and her role in her family's life.

FILMING LOCATIONS
· New York City
Filming Schedule

General Spoilers

Ausiello (TVLine)
TvGuide
Matt Mitovich (tvline)

Kristin (E!Online)

From (inside/other) Sources
Casting News
Is Florrick, Agos & Associates* big enough for two Carys?

The Good Wife has tapped Outsourced alum Ben Rappaport to join the Season 5 cast as one of the fourth-year attorneys at Lockhart-Gardner branching off with Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry), TVLine has learned exclusively

His recurring character’s tentative name? Carey. (Series creators Robert and Michelle King are up to something! Not sure what, but it’s something!)

Rappaport’s Carey with an “e” is described as smart, confident and occasionally over-anxious.

The actor — whose recent TV gigs have included Elementary and ABC’s ill-fated comedy pilot Awesometown — joins fellow Season 5 newbies Melissa George (as Peter’s in-house ethics czar) and Juliet Ralance (as a love interest for Kalinda).

The Good Wife kicks off its fifth season on Sunday, Sept. 29 at 9/8c.

‘The Good Wife’ Season 5: Ben Rappaport Joins Cast as Carey - TVLine

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EPISODE STILLS

BEHIND THE SCENES PICTURES

PROMOTIONAL PICTURES

FILMING PICTURES

VIDEOS

[ LINKS ]

[ FUTURE THREAD TITLE SUGGESTIONS ]
coming soon..
Old 07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Wanted to bring that in from the old thread. Sorry the title is stupid but I couldn't think of anything else, if anything has anything better we can change it.

Wasn't Carey going to be a girl? I am confused, or was it just the other two characters they were bringing in. I haven't heard of the actor before personally.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I was hoping for a girl. But the character description made me think it was a man because they didn't use the words "sexy" and "smartypants " to describe him
Said that, it's completely unfair that Cary still doesn't have his love interest. Kalinda got her love interest number 1000. Peter got it. Alicia got 2. Diane is marrying Kurt. Maybe they'll pair him with Carey2. He's cute. And I'd turn gay too after 4 years of Kalinda's childish attitude.
Love interest or not, I really hope they've something better in store for Cary1 because those first spoilers are not so promising. There's nothing that it seems able to make for the rubbish we had to get through during season3/4. Let's wait and see...

Last edited by *Ty*; 07-01-2013 at 11:49 PM
Old 07-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To You (View Post)

Wanted to bring that in from the old thread. Sorry the title is stupid but I couldn't think of anything else, if anything has anything better we can change it.

Wasn't Carey going to be a girl? I am confused, or was it just the other two characters they were bringing in. I haven't heard of the actor before personally.
no they never said if Carey was a he or she, I tink we just assumed it was a girl

Quote:
I was hoping for a girl. But the character description made me think it was a man because they didn't use the words "sexy" and "smartypants " to describe him
Said that, it's completely unfair that Cary still doesn't have his love interest. Kalinda got her love interest number 1000. Peter got it. Alicia got 2. Diane is marrying Kurt. Maybe they'll pair him with Carey2. He's cute. And I'd turn gay too after 4 years of Kalinda's childish attitude.
Love interest or not, I really hope they've something better in store for Cary1 because those first spoilers are not so promising. There's nothing that it seems able to make for the rubbish we had to get through during season3/4. Let's wait and see...
Even if Carey would have been a girl, she wouldn't have been his love interested, with the work conflict. I am actually rather happy that it is a guy so Cary can actually have a real friend
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh okay, that is what I thought Jess, it got confusing with the other 2 people being cast were for sure girls. I am glad it is a boy too.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

https://twitter.com/GoodWifeSetDec/s...56563563225088

next week
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Since Kalinda can have love interests everywhere I wouldn't mind if Cary would have found his own at work. Also there's just another place where he could find a love interest: the state attorney and Kalinda got her love interest there so there's no chance Cary will find someone there.
And if they want to really give him a friend, bring back Clarke. I doubt this guy is suppposed to become Cary's best friend.

Last edited by *Ty*; 07-02-2013 at 11:36 PM
Old 07-03-2013, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

yeah Clarke and Cary were great and all but the Clarke could have been his dad so I don't consider that friend category. And I am not a fan of this whole 'She gets a love interest, so he has to get one' business.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bestia negra (View Post)
yeah Clarke and Cary were great and all but the Clarke could have been his dad so I don't consider that friend category. And I am not a fan of this whole 'She gets a love interest, so he has to get one' business.
IMO there's nothing better than a fatherly friend and I love Cary and Clarke interaction. There was something pure about it. Something that lacks in the show. And as for Cary's love life I'm fan of the whole "give Cary an emotionally mature woman who's able to respect him, his feelings and to reciprocate him fully and full time".
Old 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

We just have to agree to disagree then
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I love Clarke as well, but with Nathan being a busy actor it is hard to tell when he will be back, it all depends on his schedule.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To You (View Post)
I love Clarke as well, but with Nathan being a busy actor it is hard to tell when he will be back, it all depends on his schedule.
yeah there is nothing the Kings can do about that
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bestia negra (View Post)
yeah there is nothing the Kings can do about that
I know, I wasn't saying in a negative way Just more stating a fact.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I know, in my post I was agreeing with you
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 07-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh okay. Sorry, my brain is mush with how I am feeling.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread