Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2009, 03:04 PM
New Fan

Box sets - GG

Hi I'm not sure if there is already a thread about this but I'm new here today so i haven't look all the way threw all the posts yet.

Iv been watching gg for over a year now and keep missing episodes due to working in the day and stupid big brother stopping showing it form time to time to suit other people to watch big brother.

What im wondering; Other then on ebay and other online web sites is there any where in the uk to buy the whole box sets, there is nothing in HMV or any local music stores, its really starting to bug me as my boy friend wont let me use online sites as he doesn't trust them.

Any ideas?

Love Sammi xxx
Suicidal_Cattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

hi, welcome to the forum. I don't live in the UK, so I'm sure not sure where you can buy it, I only know of websites such as ebay and amazon.uk

Its odd that no music store has the dvds.. have they been released in your country? the dvds?

Karen
heartღaflutter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:15 PM
New Fan

Well I'm not to sure that there even available over here, all i know is they show it on E4 monday to friday. Im not sure how big it is over here as out of all the people i know i know only 2 people that watch it, its bizarre. I might just have to be cheeky n ignore my boy friend and order them and send them to work and not tell him till he catches me watching them in the bed room lol

sammi xxxx
Old 06-24-2009, 12:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

is there a specific reason your boyfriend doesn't trust them? I don't use amazon or ebay but i never heard complaints about it, I use a dutch online store and never have issues with them.

Karen
Old 06-24-2009, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi I had the same problem. I'm from the uk and you can only get upto season 3 on dvd here. I got the rest of the dvd's from amazon and there was no problem with the site. So I recommend you get them from there. Just tell your boyfriend that its a secure site and use a credit card with a low limit on it.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm in Canada, and I got the box set on Amazon. It worked perfectly, like Julie mentioned so there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck! It's so worth it btw, I love mine
Alice | previously AllieCat60
kingdom lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:49 PM
New Fan

my boy friend is just silly about buying online, he dosnt understand it all hehehe. I was in HMV yesterday and they actually had season 3 so im happy with that at the moment but i think i will just have do it online at my mum n dads r something in case he catches me thans u for ur help xxxxxx
Old 06-29-2009, 02:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

No prob... And feel free to post here more We're more then happy to have you here

Karen
Reply   Post New Thread