Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2007, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

7.16 - Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore? - Episode Discussion Thread (27/02/2007)

Episode 7.16 - Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?

Airdate: February 27th

Writer: Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore
Director: David Paymer

From KTLA: A BABY SHOWER, A JOB INTERVIEW AND A BOAT TRIP ─ While she is in the midst of planning Lane's (Keiko Agena) baby shower, Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets a long-awaited call from The New York Times offering her an informational interview. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) takes over the shower-planning duties, and finds herself brokering peace between Lane and Mrs. Kim (Emily Kuroda) over how Lane plans to raise her twins. Logan (Matt Czuchry) finally admits his business disaster to Rory, who offers him her full support, but when Logan announces that he is flying to Las Vegas to blow off steam with his old college pals Colin and Finn, Rory is disappointed and worried. When Luke (Scott Patterson) discovers that Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) and T.J. (Michael DeLuise) are trying to sell his boat, he decides to make some changes in his life and take April (Vanessa Marano) on a long boat trip over the summer. Finally, Lane is put on bed-rest and must be wheeled through Stars Hollow in her bed to attend the shower at Miss Patty's (Liz Torres). Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star.

David Paymer directed the episode written by Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore (#2T7766).

This will be a very interesting episode, I think..

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Karen

I think too that this will be interesting but I don't know in what kind of way ... I look forward to the talk between RL ... and I hope there are more than 1 or 2 scenes with them ...
Old 02-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Addicted Fan

I am looking forward to this episode. There seems to be a lot of things going on and I am excited to see how it all plays out. I am hoping there will be a good amount of R/L!
Old 02-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm looking forward to it also! Oh how I would love a you know
Old 02-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

You'd love what?! I'm clueless right now! Explain yourselves April

My guess is that we'll only have 1 or 2 scenes..

David Paymer btw, also directed an episode of Grey's Anatomy.. I love it when my fandoms collide in some way But also eps of Everwood and One Tree Hill

Gayle Abrams & Gina Fattore are the writers of 'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous and The Great Stink.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Extreme Fan

A proposal
Old 02-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was thinking should I think dirty or not.. My non-dirty guess would be an engagement yes..

As much as I'd love to see it happening, I don't see it happening right now. Especially if he's running off with his friends..

Old 02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

I would love a proposal but in this episode? No way ... I think if we get a proposal it will be in ep 17 ... as a cliffi right before the bad word with H

Right, last scene of 7.17 ... Rory will you marry me ... fade out ... and the hiatus starts and leave us back with open mouth and a strong desire to know the answer
Old 02-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearty26 (View Post)
I would love a proposal but in this episode? No way ... I think if we get a proposal it will be in ep 17 ... as a cliffi right before the bad word with H

Right, last scene of 7.17 ... Rory will you marry me ... fade out ... and the hiatus starts and leave us back with open mouth and a strong desire to know the answer
I can see that happening!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I hope you see the right things ... I would love it ... but I am like expecting not too much to not be disappointed ...

I would love to see that proposal and I would love to hear the "yes" ...
Old 02-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

If Rory won't say YES then I will No doubt in my mind..

But if an engagement would ever be brought in at some point, I could see it happen pre-hiatus yes.. to make us go crazy in the hiatus.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But if an engagement would ever be brought in at some point, I could see it happen pre-hiatus yes.. to make us go crazy in the hiatus.
Honestly ... it doesn't matter to me when this proposal will come ... the only thing that matters is: that it will come
Old 02-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm kinda ticked at Logan! I so badly wanted Rory to tell him not to go because the last time he did he ended up in the hospital!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I really enjoyed this episode overall, which usually doesn't happen too often for me. I liked the Lorelai/Rory scenes and the baby shower was pretty cool. And Logan... aww, I just wanted to hug him in every scene he was in.

sLomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

It was good I was just hoping they would be more open with each other