Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

1.18 - Doubt - Episode Disc. Thread (Airs April 6th, 2010 on CBS)

Episode 1.18 - Doubt
Airdate: April 6th, 2010
Writers: Robert King & Michelle King & Barry Schkolnick
Director: Felix Alcala

CBS - Alicia and Will defend a college student (Bianca Stark) accused of killing her sorority sister while under the influence of a sleep aid. At the same time, they also deal with their growing sexual tension and Diane and Kurt McVeigh continue their flirtation

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 04-07-2010 at 12:20 AM
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the new thread Karen!! Im excited for the new episode! I get to do a live recap of my thoughts this week being Im off work, should make for an interesting post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to read that one

Old 04-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

- Mel
Full Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
I can't wait to read that one
It should be funny, but hopefully will not involve a panic attack like the last time i did a live recap, last time I did it was for the episode hi, where i had like a week long panic attack about Cary getting fired. Too funny!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I hope I can come by tomorrow night but I have a take home exam due Wednesday I've been procrastinating on. LOL
meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

We hope to see you here Megan

Haha.. you panicking was cute Carmen

Happy TGW Day

Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I can be fricking adorable on occasion.
Happy TGW day!!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Happy TGW day!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Here is my live recap, not as interesting as the Hi one, but still good Not spell checked at all, hope you can understand my rambling.
Whoa interesting beginning, not positive what was going on at first. Ahh, Jury pool, I think Im catching on. Never seen this side before, Im liking it.
I love seeing Will in court, almost as much as I like Cary Interesting Jury pool, not how I imagined a jury pool to be for some reason, I thought it would be more formal and all that, not goofing off the whole damn time. Could they bring up Alicia a few more times, geez. Yay, love that they are using that judge again, forget his name. He is funny. I love hearing the jury’s perspective as they are deliberating, like it the more I see it.  They are still considering something they shouldn’t be, interesting. Ohh Kalinda is flirting again, I like it. Yes Cary has lines already. Aww Sororiety girl likes Cary, how cute. I will call her sororiety girl in this thing, not sure what her name is. Like Alicias outfit, she looks good in purple. Things seemed awakward with her and Will, as I suspected would happen. Haha Diane got distracted by her boyfriend, or her Marbloo man I should say. I love it. She likes him, that’s beyond adorable, the flirting that’s going on, she looks so happy, I like it. He seems like a straightforward guy so far, I like guys like that. Whoa thinks she is guilty, interesting, that’s pretty damn much as straightforward as you can get. Will looks beyond pissed at that. Love it kalinda noticed a difference in the pictures  That’s my girl!! What, she wants Cary to cross examine Bianca or whatever her name is, interesting. Whoa, he brought up the date, called it that too, god look at how they are looking at each other. Cant deny the attraction.
Whoa, Jury is fighting, crazy to me. Tiger woods was brought up, interesting. God this guy up there on the witness stands is driving me crazy, such an idiot, typical college frat boy. Another 3 some, I hate how he says the word fluff, creepy. I hate this guy. He doesn’t know what he is talking about. God Diane is so hilarious, she chases Timothy down, I love it. I love how Alicia is breaking down this guy on the stand, he needs it. Will looks proud of her. Jury is driving me nuts, its like they are goofing off instead of being serious, plus I always thought it was a personal opinion and not other people forcing their opinions down each other throats. Yay Kalinda is tracking the kid who did the cell video down. Whoa, girl was sexting on her phone, she didn’t wanna get busted by her parents, that’s funny. There were a lot of people at that party, holy cow. Haha, I love how she just said her name when he asked who she worked for, she is such a little smart ass.
Haha Have you been a bad girl, going now, I love that quote!!! That’s a good Kalinda line! Amazing. Haha, Diane is watching Sara Palin, that’s hilarious. Balistics expert they hired looks like an idiot, doesn’t look good. At least the jury is getting to business here, but there seems to be a lot of bullying going on in there, that’s wrong. Happens all the time though Im sure. Ahh Bianca looks lonely, she asks Cary to visit her, that’s sweet, and very sad that she doesn’t have more support.
Yes, Diane is on a date, I love it!! Whoa, they are kissing, awesome !! Why is she second guessing it, probably cause they are so different. Hasn’t she ever heard of opposites attract. Whoa, that was a steamy kiss!!
Nice, they found something on Scott’s jacket. Don’t think that’s gonna pan out to be anything though. Aww, I don’t like being in a bad place, so sweet. She is all hiding in her house obviously. I love that convo between her and Will though, its about time they talked about it and get things out in the open at least. Aww, Poor Grace, she could take a lot from that conversation, that’s gonna be a problem I feel.
I like how this case is changing every minute, its keeping me on my toes. Yay, Mcveigh is smart, I love what he is doing. Whoa good point Cary, they would have to contradict themselves to put the new evidence on stand. She trusts Cary, I like that he is good at handholding in this episode, he is getting so much better, Im proud. Whoa, they are bringing up the date with Diane!! Not good, not good at all. Fight with Diane and Will, expected that after what happened in the courtroom. Whoa, he gets pissy when she mentions Alicia. That was a good point she made about it though.
Bianca is still asking her guidance, god I hope he is right, that it doesn’t screw up. Whoa, he grabbed her hand like that, interesting way he is looking at her too. Not sure what to think about that really. Ahh, Juror thinks they weren’t given enough info, interesting as well, said that word a lot tonight. reasonable ignorance, good quote Plea Bargained happened, wasn’t sure that would happen due to Cary’s influence. Sucks, she would have been found not guilty, she should have listened to Cary!!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What an ironic twist. I liked that the defendent liked Cary and I liked how Alicia noticed it about time people give Cary credit. I wished she had listened to Cary but the defendant was faced with alot of jail time if found guilty so i can understand her and her mother not wanting to risk it. It was intresting for a change to see the point of view of the jury to they did crack me up in the begining. I also do like the judge as well.
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sucks, she would have been found not guilty, she should have listened to Cary!!
True..
but what was the scene after that when Alicia told Kalinda to find Cary, wasn't that also for the plea bargain?

Great recap Carmen
Quote:
I wished she had listened to Cary but the defendant was faced with alot of jail time if found guilty so i can understand her and her mother not wanting to risk it
Also true

my live recap

aaahh a new The Good Wife.. I needed that...

What's this?? Jury? LOL they talk about Alicia
interesting switch between the courtroom and the jury

Matan Brody is back!! YAY!!
and that cop is back too...
Cary is in the courtroom too!! I saw him!!
and one of my fav judges is back!! I already love this ep!

LOL Will's hands when he apologizes to the judge.. Cute

what's up with Kalinda and that cop guy?

Aww Cary talks!! YAY!!
and Alicia has not uttered 1 word...
well until now... until she talks to Will.. I don't think all is good yet.. at least not in Alicia's opninoin..

Diane and McVeigh enters.. Aww she's startled by him.. How cute!!
LOL they're cute...

Sure Will thinks 'WTH'? when Diane wants to be in on the conversation

What does Kalinda see?
did I hear Kalinda say thanks to Cary in the background ???

and A/W are left.. awww how cute is his 'I'm not' when she says she's worried..

and back to the jury.. and court..
Tiger Woods?! LOL
Fluff LOL

Why is Diane so nervous? Ah there's McVeigh..
and they go out for diner? Cute!!
I love how nervous she is around him..

Alicia in the courtroom that has been a while.. I like the test..

Kalinda on investigation.. and the guy went up before the gushot..
I kinda like this case,
Love Kalinda btw.. she rocks!

'What's going on? Will doesn't look at you anymore' LOL Nothing goes past Kalinda

gosh what a clumsy ballistic experts..

aww Cary again and the suspect ...Its funny to see Cary being the 'handholder' now..

awww dinner date between diane and McVeigh
and they kisss... how sweet!
and Diane freaks out.. also cute... she leaves but still kisses him... LOL

finally a break for the case..
or not?? The police look at it differently..

Alicia and Will call each other..
they talk about georgetown..
so nothing happened there? Just a romantic look between them back in the day??
So sad to hear Grace over hear that... I wonder if we'll see her mroe in this episode..

new evidence
and with McVeigh in court.. I'm sure the diane subject is brought up..
LOL the whole world now knows Diane had sex.. LOL

Diane and Will bicker!
and Will being a hypocrit and Alicia is brought up..
Diane thinks otherwise when it comes to alicia/will...

I still find it funny to see the girl turning to Cary instead of Alicia.. I'm not used to that..
awww real handholding.. by Cary.. how cute!

gaah I'm curious as to what the jury will decide...
I can't believe they went for the plea bargain..
the jury at least said 'not guilty'
so kind of a 'lost' case for the firm right? They could have won.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Twitter / Melissa: One reason I will never wa ...

SCREW YOU CBS 58!!! So many damn needless weather updates last night. I missed so much of the show last night. Dude the scroll & graphics are enough!

- Mel
Full Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry Mel

from EW review
Quote:
(By contrast, Matt Czuchry has seen his Good Wife role shrink to being a quiet helper. Last night, his primary job was to translate the illiterate gurglings of the young woman on trial and transmit her wishes to his betters.)

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 04-07-2010 at 08:01 AM
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
True..
but what was the scene after that when Alicia told Kalinda to find Cary, wasn't that also for the plea bargain?
I think it was Karen, but it was a kinda rushed ending though if you ask me, I was wondering what was happening at first.

I loved the date between McVeigh and Diane, it was the cutest thing ever how she tried to randomly bump into him, beyond adorable. I loved that Cary was better at handholding, but were talking about a naive sororiety girl, and Cary is good looking, so I think that had a lot to do with it, I will take it anyways I was glad they went into a little more about Georgetown, looks to me like something started there, but didn't get off the ground. I wonder if they had like a really good one night together type situation, and then she met Peter and went that route instead?? Im just specualting obvioulsy, they didn't give us enough info yet again.

Mel I felt the same as you, cause I was experiencing the same fricking thing, stupid storm and TV channels. grr.