Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2010, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

1.16 - Fleas - Episode Discussion Thread (Airs March 9th, 2010)

banner coming soon!
Episode 1.16 - Fleas

Airdate: March 9th, 2010
Writers: Amanda Segel
Director: Rosemary Rodriguez

CBS - As Peter strategizes on how to handle his retrial and the next steps in his public rehabilitation, Alicia and Will defend an attorney arrested for murder.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
heartღaflutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Wow, first to post, slow day around here. Glad we are getting 2 in a row. Im hoping I will have more time to post about the episode this week, crossing my fingers here. I didn't have time last week, I have some of it writen up, but not the whole thing. Was too busy. I will make time this week though.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm curious to hear what you think and I can't wait to see this episode!!

Old 03-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

You gonna do a banner, or not worry about it being the ep. is tonight?? Happy TGW day! I swear, watching TGW is the only good part about my day, it sucked. Im tired, IM going to have to really work to stay awake for it. Not that it won't be able to keep me up, but when you are exhausted it makes it more difficult.
Hopefully more people start posting in here, I will have to make sure I get my thoughts up tommorow when I get out of work so we can at least discuss the ep!!!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Hey all!

Gonna have to make this quick because I'm taking a short break from exam preparation (you have NO idea how ticked I am that there's no new ep next week over my Spring Break)--lots happened in the ep, though, and I thought it was really good (much better overall than last week--case was actually semi-engaging).

Will was just plain awesome tonight. Seriously. I don't even know where to begin. He went toe-to-toe with pretty much everybody and won in my book.

Was upset with Alicia for basically attacking Cary--I'd be mad but she could have gone about it differently. LOVED them together at the beginning, though. And in court. Loved the subtle comments, etc.

I'm so glad that little witch Becca got her comeuppance but I'm unbelievably mad at Zack for being such a little idiot. It's going to come back and bite him somehow. BTW, loving Eli more and more.

Peter needs to understand that people who live in glass houses (especially under house arrest) should be tossing around stone. Seriously.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head and I really need to get back to preparing my notes. If I think of anything else I'll come back tomorrow once it's over.

meggie525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
am that there's no new ep next week over my Spring Break)
next week is new
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Unsung Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

will and diane scene.. about doing some cuts in the company..

LOL Will calling Alicia and Peter answers the phone?!
talk about AWKWARD

Alicia and Cary on a case together. I like it.
Federal stuff??? what's this?
murder?? wow I'm sure this case got a lot more interesting..

cary filmed it? LOL

wow a debate if this case will be taken or not.. money is becoming an issue..

'your husband calls'
'at least you've got someone to fall back on' LOL

Alicia and Peter on the phone..
very cute conversation.

aha andthat's how he finds out about the condoms..
Will playing basketball!! COOL!!
and being advised not to take the case?? I think now Will gets interested.. and he takes the case.. no surprise there

maybe peter should ask Alicia first before getting mad?
Hello Eli Gold!I like that you're back! and enter the tweets..

LOL I love how direct Eli is
when its about a tweet about alicia/will and peter wants to know what it says.
the woman says : You don't want to know
Eli: that she's sleeping with him

LOL Made me laugh a little..

aaah a new judge and what is that about this not being Will's playground?

the judge doesn't like Will I think..

Lol 'in my opinion'

LOL of course Kalinda's idea to go to the 'kingpin' himself to get evidence..

interesting guy, not sure what to think of him..

this 'in my opinion' stuff is hilarious! LOL

Will is annoyed LOL
'held in contempt?' Will is so close to hitting that..

I'm not sure what to think of the will/alicia scenes with all the smiles..Am I alone in this?

Eli back in Alicia's office?
and why does Alicia's eyes go directly to Cary?? not nice!
alicia asks the assistant? Could she have done it??

LOL a tweet and Cary puts away his phone?? That draws suspicion from Alicia.

Why is there so much money there?
and a Kalinda/Alicia scene..
so the 'kingpin guy'(i forget his name, so I'll keep on calling him that?) wants representation??

Will and Diane discussion... and Alicia listens in on them..

wow the counseler had a relationship with the victim?

and there we have the scene about Alicia asking Cary about the tweets... Cary looks hurt/disappointed..
poor Cary!

"in here hun" LOL Love Eli!

Inside the house? Who could it be?? Zach or Grace?

and the condom talk.. wow Peter doesn't really trust Alicia. and perhaps to some way understandable
but alicia putting the condoms in her purse is classic LOL

wow the daughter did it and he wants to take the blame..

zach and grace and alicia. Grace doesn't tweet.. So Zach doesn't deny it, so he did it?
Becca did it?
someone who wants to protect his six figure income LOL

I love Eli Gold.. LOL
but the police? ofcourse they know Eli Gold LOL
Eli is a movie fan LOL

'you wake up with fleas' what does that mean??

Diane and Will laugh together.. seriously their scenes are always never as you expect them.. One time they bicker, next time they laugh.
wow 3rd partner talk..

becca and zach kiss..zach goes back inside and .. he was looking for the condoms but they're not there.. oh oh..
So I think we shouldn't be that surprised if Becca ends up pregnant now?!

Old 03-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Lots of excitement about the promo

okay let us start

Oh the money problems, that storyline is really coming back big I think

haha Peter and Will talk can you say awkward?

Cary and Alicia working together. Good!

What is the FBI doing here? Do they arrest everyone?

Cary filmed it. Awesome what a clever guy

Lots of Cary and ALicia, I approve and seems they know now about the financial problems again

Oops, guess he is not happy about that found

Ah the basketball scene we have been waiting for

I wish Cary would be play with them

ELI

Ah the twitter thing starts. So who is upriser? Any guesses? I had a lot but I fear they are all wrong

In your opinion

The judge annoys me

Ah Kalinda is finally here. About time

pack with the devil

Gosh what is with this case.

IN MY OPINION!!!!

Will fighting with the judge, cute

Cary smirking behind Will.

Alicia likes it too^^

A Chicago defense. UHHHHH

Eli lying on the couch Love him

Wow, she thinks immediately that it is Cary? Bummer

I think he left....money

The money is from Bishop? Interesting

Nice bringing the black guy. Rude!

Will/Diane fighting, what's new?

Not to mention your season tickets

That Rivers guy is cute...just saying.

the fist thing between Cary and WIll cute

UH ha, don't do it Alicia, oops she did

Oh Alicia you just ruined a good work relationship.

So that rules Cary out. Thank God, but it is not liked I ever believed it was Cary

So they think it's the kids now? Ey, maybe Becca? Blairs minion...uhm Zachs gf?

That is not fair, he really looked for the letter opener nothing else.

And now she is putting them in the bed, and says 'trust me'? Oh come on Alica!

I like Cary's hair in this scene. Yeah random I know

He will confess if they bring up the daughter? Wow

Uh the talk.

NO you didn't tell her. Oh it is so Becca!

Oh Becca go away you annoy me

You are gum on my shoe

Oh Mr Gold, sorry. That was good

IT will be just like that

Oh I so love my Eli

They really love Christine's love. They really do.

We could shop for another drug dealer

Ah the third partner, stating the obvious.

Becca/Zach still going strong. Geez Ooops Zach

And he is still going? Oh Zach 'shaking head*
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Will was just plain awesome tonight. Seriously. I don't even know where to begin. He went toe-to-toe with pretty much everybody and won in my book.

Was upset with Alicia for basically attacking Cary--I'd be mad but she could have gone about it differently. LOVED them together at the beginning, though. And in court. Loved the subtle comments, etc.

I'm so glad that little witch Becca got her comeuppance but I'm unbelievably mad at Zack for being such a little idiot. It's going to come back and bite him somehow. BTW, loving Eli more and more.

Peter needs to understand that people who live in glass houses (especially under house arrest) should be tossing around stone. Seriously.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head and I really need to get back to preparing my notes. If I think of anything else I'll come back tomorrow once it's over.
I agree with all of that

Quote:
Lots of Cary and ALicia, I approve and seems they know now about the financial problems again
I liked that scene It was cute to see them wonder about the financial issues of the company

Quote:
Ah the basketball scene we have been waiting for

I wish Cary would be play with them
Me too!

Quote:
Will fighting with the judge, cute

Cary smirking behind Will.
I liked his 'Oh Boy'

Quote:
the fist thing between Cary and WIll cute

UH ha, don't do it Alicia, oops she did

Oh Alicia you just ruined a good work relationship.

So that rules Cary out. Thank God, but it is not liked I ever believed it was Cary
loved the cary/will bit too

I can't believe Alicia did that and I never thought he would do that too but it somewhat angered me that Cary was the first person that popped her mind

Old 03-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
I liked that scene It was cute to see them wonder about the financial issues of the company
Makes the competition maybe even harder now that they know of the financial problems they might realize the chances are slim that they keep both

Quote:
I can't believe Alicia did that and I never thought he would do that too but it somewhat angered me that Cary was the first person that popped her min
Yeah huge disappointment, at first I thought maybe Eli would put her into the direction but it was her first thought without Eli aying anything
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Makes the competition maybe even harder now that they know of the financial problems they might realize the chances are slim that they keep both
True though even though their knowledge of that we didn't see much of that competition because of that, or the fact that they spoke that out to each other.

Quote:
but it was her first thought without Eli aying anything
I didn't like that.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Ratings- TV ratings: 'Idol' is Tuesday's top show, but CBS leads night - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

CBS: "The Good Wife" (13.9 million, 9.0/16)
NBC: "Parenthood" (6.1 million, 4.0/7)
ABC: "The Forgotten" (4.9 million, 3.3/5)

18-49 leader: "The Good Wife" (2.8)

CBS scored 16.8 million viewers and a 10.4 rating/17 share in primetime, beating the 15.2 million viewers and 8.7/14 for FOX. NBC (7.3 million, 4.6/8) came in third, followed by ABC (6.2 million, 3.9/6). The return of "90210" and "Melrose Place" originals helped The CW some, but not a ton, as it drew 1.4 million people and a 1.0/2.

FOX did win the adults 18-49 demo with a 5.6 rating, finishing well ahead of CBS' 3.4.
NBC took third with a 2.9. ABC's 2.4 was good for fourth, while The CW trailed at 0.7.

- Mel
Full Throttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yeah, Im excited to watch it again, good episode, not as good as past ones in my opinion, but still a goodie.
Ok, getting right into how they need to make cutbacks in the firm. Haha, getting right into a joke Will, Is one of them IT?
Whoa Peter answers her phone, awkward convo between him and Will obviously, lots of tension going on there, no shocker there.
Yes! Cary and Alicia are working together! Cary is asking a lot of the ?? Go Cary! Whoa, Fed Agents, WTH?? Rivers guy is a jerk, I thought that from the first moment I saw him. Love that Cary took a video, quick thinking!!
Aww, poor Cary, student loans, I know how that feels. I didn’t like his comment to Alicia about having something to fall back on, so not cool.
Loved the convo on the phone with Peter and Alicia, so normal and adorable.  Seemed normal for a change, I want more of that!
Yes, basketball shot of Will, I want more of that! He looks good playing B-Ball. He is really good! The only thing that would have made that scene better is if Cary is playing with him. Rivers showed up, like a creepy stalker.
Don’t threaten Will Rivers, you are barking up the wrong tree! Loved Wills facial expression!
Helloo Eli, what have you dug up for us this week in the drama dept? Here comes the twitter account we heard so much about, can’t wait to find out who did it! Haha, I love how honest Eli is.
Yay, Cary and Alicia are coming in together! I always get excited when I see them working together.
OMG, Anna Gastier, I loved her in SNL!! Haven’t seen her in a while!
Definetly different courtroom atmosphere than we are used too, Will looks confident though at least. Whats with all the in your opinion thing, judge is getting on my fricking nerves! Ohh boy, you said it Cary!
God I hate Rivers, I can’t say that enough.
Whoa, they are going to a king pin?? Interesting. Loved Alicia’s face when she realized where they are going though.
Don’t know what to think of Bishop at first, he seems confident, and acts like he knows what he is talking about. Geez, he brought up racism, he is very defensive of that. Whoa, guard looks creepy all leaning in like that in the window. Love how Alicia is leaning away from him.
Interesting to see how Will behaved and reacts in a courtroom where he is not comfortable. He holds his own very well under the added pressure. Whoa he is getting pissed, as he should be, go Will! I love how he handles the judge, using the research and all that.
Sexual Tension hasn’t gone away at all between Alicia/Will.
Eli looks a little too comfy, Hate that her eyes automatically go to Cary. Why Alicia, why?? He is the easiest scapegoat. Her secretary looks hurt obviously, no surprise there. God Alicia, just b/c he is in the phone doesn’t mean he is tweeting!!
Ok, WTH, whats with all the $$?? That’s a lot of it!! “Why does it smell like a frathouse in here” God Will, you are killing it tonight! That’s my favorite quote of the evening.
Bishops wants them to represent him,, interesting turn of events. I help those who help me, he still gives me the creeps, like he could be your bff one minute, then kill you in the next.
What, Rivers was sleeping with Kelly Smith?? WTH?? Now I see why he is so defensive, someone killed his gf! They got him! About time!!
No, Alicia, don’t fricking do it, I know you are going to ask him b/c of the promo, but I was wishing u wouldn’t. Why?? Why Alicia? You knew he would have a bad reaction, who wouldn’t? She just ruined a good work relationship, I know they are in competition with each other, but still.
In here hon, how was work?? Eli has some great lines tonight.
What, the tweets are coming from the house?? The kids?? Why??
Peter is jealous, and she is defensive. They both need to learn to trust again.
Whoa, Will and Rivers, they are going at each other big time.
Love that cary sliped him a note, good thought, too bad didn’t work.
He is so covering up for his daughter. Dad’s always try and protect their babies.
Its not a big deal? Why is Alicia being so calm about it?? She is too calm about a lot of stuff these days in my eyes. Zach is being defensive, you know he had something to do with it, he doesn’t flat out say no. Why did he use the comparison of hiding Jews in the basement?? Seemed like a weird comparision to me that didn’t make sense. Becca?? God no, not her again. What does he see in her, she is snotty and creepy looking. I hate her, if that wasn’t obvious already.
Gum on the bottom of his shoe, good one Eli! Haha, I loved how Eli knew the cop, hilarious. She got scared, about time.
The bodyguard confessing, not suprising, that’s how those people work. Rivers last comment sent shivers down my spine, I hope its not foreshadowing.
Aww, the scene with Will and Diane drinking and talking is bittersweet given the topic they are discussing. Glad they could laugh about it at least. 3rd partner finally being brought up. I like that idea, I don’t want the team to break up.
God, Its becca again, I get angry whenever I see her. SO he had the condoms. Hope he isn’t the one who knocks her up!!
Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes! Cary and Alicia are working together! Cary is asking a lot of the ?? Go Cary! Whoa, Fed Agents, WTH?? Rivers guy is a jerk, I thought that from the first moment I saw him. Love that Cary took a video, quick thinking!!
In that scene I noticed a lot of confidence in Cary.. It was good to see

Quote:
Aww, poor Cary, student loans, I know how that feels. I didn’t like his comment to Alicia about having something to fall back on, so not cool.
Kind of a bad stab But not as low as what Alicia does later on
Quote:
Love that cary sliped him a note, good thought, too bad didn’t work.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Okay, I tried to do this live thing, I think I kinda went overboard...

Huh, apparently I used to many smilies.

Proffesional Women Soccer

Cary!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m confused. Shouldn’t the other laywer, Will’s gonna call, be Cary?

”We’re junior associates. We do everything in Writing”

”We do not grant you permission to confiscate our work products” I loooooove Cary

”Don’t” Aw, he holds her back. That’s kinda cute

Kinda Random, is Matt’s Hair shorter this week? Anyway, I like it

oh, oh, money problems…

”I have student loans” Oh poor cary

”At least you got someone to fall back on” Kinda mean, but I still wanna hug him

Peter and Alicia are having a good conversation Not anymore

Oh, oh, condoms… That’s bad.

Mean, I want a Cary basketball-scene...

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I kinda like Will in this scene.

I don’t like the intro.

Oh, the twitter thing, finally.

Hey, Matts Name I get distracted kinda easily…

Yeah, let’s find out…

”in your opinion” “excuse me?” “in your opinion?” “Yes, in my opinion”

“Yes, your honor, I’m sorry, I thought it was obvious. When I speak, it’s my opinion and when he speaks, it’s his.” I’m still liking Will

”Oh boy” But still liking Cary soooooooooooooooooooo much more

”In my opinion”

Will and Diane are awesome together

Oh, apparently we’re getting a lot of Cary this week. I like it.

”You wanna ask a drug king pin wether he really needed a witness list to kill somebody?” That does sounds kinda stupid. Btw, does that count as Kalinda/Cary action, since she said something and he responded to that?

Will likes the idea, but Alicia doesn’t look to thrilled. Another btw, is it normal that an investigator, or whatever the hell Kalinda does, is included in this kind of talk?

Of course Alicia comes with Kalinda.

”They’ve got the cops, we’ve got the laywers” I kinda like that guy

”You wanted to come” Does that mean, Alicia wasn’t assigned to this? She’s just tagging along for fun? Or did she pick her assignment?

”Sounds like a pakt with the devil. We’re taking trial advice from killers”

”Yes, in my opinion” Boy, Will’s getting annoyed

Does anybody want to count how much screentime Matt got? ‘cause it seems like a lot to me, even though he doesn’t have that much to say.

”In. My. Opinion”

Will and his wish to get ruled upon cracks me up

I don’t like that look between Alicia and Will…

”That, my friend, was a Chicago defence. Get used to it.” If Will keeps going like this I might start actually liking him

Aww, love Carys Grin

And again, is it normal that Kalinda gets to be in all this laywer discussions? I honestly have no idea, I’ve never been interested in the law.

Is it mean, that I like it, that Alicia doesn’t get anything to do? Don’t like that smile-exchange however.

And of course she thinks of Cary. Apparently the whole “I don’t want you to loose”-conversation was completely useless…

Well, at least she has difficulty believing it.

Why did those women leave the room?

Huh. I wonder what the nevermind meant.

And of course now he puts the phone away...

That looks like a lot of money...

Wow, good way to not draw attention, Alicia

”Why does it smell like a frathouse in here?”

like the way Will reacts to him being the reason, that drug-guy wants to be represented by them

Oh, Alicia is earsdropping...

I kinda agree with Will, you can’t be picky with who you represent, especially not when you’re in financial trouble.

”Overruled. How is that Mr. Gardner. Do you approve of that?” “I do. Thank you, your honor.” I think they should have to go to this court more often, it’s hilarious.

Oh, Rivers’ in trouble

Are you frigging kidding me? Your girlfriend got killed, you get to catch the murderer and that’s not gonna affect you?

Ha, they got the SUV kicked

Aww, the fist bumping

No, Alicia, don’t do it, don’t do it… Of course she does it

Aww, poor Cary

”It’s coming from inside the house” Wow, that sure changes things…

”Found condoms in your bedside-table.” Ouh, not a good way to bring that up, especially since she has to go…

No, I don’t want them to fight...

”In my opinion” Wow, Will is pissed…

Shoot, the GPS is in…

Cary!

It’s the daughter. I wonder if that is good or bad.

aww, now Cary leaves

I wonder what daddy has planned to get him out of this.

Actually, he never said no…

Au, my ears.

Oh, that’s what daddy had planned

”I am in pursuit of the good” God, that guy is annoying :eyeroll:

”You are in pursuit of your won saintity. He killed your girlfriend. You won.” It’s official, I don’t dislike Will anymore

”You wake up with fleas” Am I the only one confused by that statement?

Looks like Will really wants to represent that drug-guy…

Will and Diane

Stupid Boy. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Well, at least it explains where the condoms came from.
Reply   Post New Thread