Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
Thanks again, Theresa! I really appreciate it. Feedback is

Muse and Lauryn Hill also recorded that song. I like their versions too. Are you familiar with their covers, Theresa?
You're welcome. I'm familiar with Lauryn Hill's, but not Muse's cover. I can go look it up and listen to it though.
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]
Old 07-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

http://www.mischa-b.com/gallery/albu.../normal_41.jpg

Too cute
Old 08-01-2011, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emily
Old 08-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Aw. Look how young they look, lol.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

...and they lived happily ever after (in my mind, lol).
Old 09-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I can't BELIEVE there was literally zero follow-up to that. And Marissa spent episodes stuck in DJ hell before Alex freed her. Not saying they had to hook up, but couldn't they have had a closer friendship? Instead of Mischa being stuck with the guy who seemed to make her kind of nervous, lol?

Cute gif series from Tumblr:

Source is ronaldweasleys.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Love those gifs!

Aw, I don't really mind DJ.

I don't really remember what I thought when I first watched 203, but looking back on it now, it is a bit weird that there was no follow up. If it was another show, the writers would've probably put them together at some point.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I do wish SM could've actually dated. I would like to have seen Mischa and Adam in romantic scenes together. I think they could've made it work.

I kind of like stories where a pretty/popular girl dates a "geeky" guy. I guess that's kind of what SS were, but I don't really care for them that much. I think SM would've been more interesting. And they had some stuff in common too.

As a side note, I think Max/Naomi on 90210 are adorable together

I once read this SM fic that I really liked. Ryan and Summer both moved away, so that just left Seth and Marissa. SM forged a really close friendship and years later, they got married, hee
Old 09-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I only like the hot girl and the geek if the girl doesn't get lambasted in the storyline, like she has to pay by always being wrong because she's the hot girl and the guy is the geek, which I feel happens too often in those. Like Tyra/Landry on FNL, where Tyra completely lost her voice and POV and was cartoonishly always at fault and Landry had to be perfect. Meredith got SCREWED in a similar way in Meredith/George. And while I liked them, this also happened to an extent on Roswell with Isabel/Alex.

However, Marissa was always in the wrong anyway, lol, and unlike a lot of geeky guys Seth was frequently in the wrong in Seth/Summer (by "in the wrong", I mean usually in a TV conflict, it is fairly clear whose side you are supposed to take and one whose side you are not supposed to take), so maybe there was nothing to lose.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:56 AM
Passionate Fan

I haven't seen FNL. I wasn't really into Meredith/George. I wasn't really a big fan of either character. I did like Isabel/Alex. I also liked Ross/Rachel, Brooke/Harrison on Popular, and Mouth/Rachel on OTH. Oh, and I also enjoyed Funke/Francesca in AOAHSP, hee.

Quote:
However, Marissa was always in the wrong anyway, lol, and unlike a lot of geeky guys Seth was frequently in the wrong in Seth/Summer (by "in the wrong", I mean usually in a TV conflict, it is fairly clear whose side you are supposed to take and one whose side you are not supposed to take), so maybe there was nothing to lose.
Good point, lol. Maybe the writers would've written SM in a more balanced way than they did RM and SS.

I found these fan arts a while ago:

Old 09-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That first one is great! Nice visually similar shots, lol.

Yeah, Tyra/Landry is the worst, it's the example I use for my ongoing problem with that type of pairing. Literally, these two were paired from the end of S1 through S3, and EVERY conflict was Tyra's fault. Every single one. It was ridiculous. She became nothing but a "How perfect can Landry be?" prop, with every showing of his perfection being at her expense.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Tyra/Landry is the worst, it's the example I use for my ongoing problem with that type of pairing. Literally, these two were paired from the end of S1 through S3, and EVERY conflict was Tyra's fault. Every single one. It was ridiculous. She became nothing but a "How perfect can Landry be?" prop, with every showing of his perfection being at her expense.
Yeah, that doesn't sound cool. But like you said, maybe with SM, there was nothing to lose. Max/Naomi on 90210 haven't been dating for that long, but so far, the writers are more portraying Max as messing up.

Found these on the OC board:

Old 09-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

did alex and seth ever sleep together (can't remember)? coz if they did..

do you have a link to that photoset? wanna reblog it. do you guys know if mischa and adam still keep in touch?
Old 09-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

A long while ago Mischa mentioned that she kept in contact with Adam, but she hasn't mentioned him in any interviews in a really long time. Or any of the her other OC co-stars, aside from Rachel who she's bumped into during Fashion Week.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

She was pictured with Mindy a few times after the others, I think. But Brody is the last of the core four she's mentioned being close to.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Seth and Alex slept together.

Quote:
do you have a link to that photoset?
No, sorry
Closed Thread   Post New Thread