Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ He doesn't look appealing lol.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Colin was also just kind of a jerk. I felt bad for him at the end, when he asked Treat not to save him if he became brain-damaged beyond repair, because that's a horrible decision for a teenage boy to make. But his relationship with Amy was hella unhealthy, especially for her.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That does sound like an horrible decision for anyone to make really.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

You know who I was also surprised to see? Justin Baldoni. I'm not sure I knew he'd even been in the business for that long, lol. He actually doesn't appear to age much.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
That IS him! Maybe that's why he skeeved me out from the word go, lol. I genuinely do not find Colin to be appealing, though.

Also, is it me or does Sarah Drew also repeat characters? Hannah strikes me as not entirely unlike what I know of her GA character- religious, naive, etc.
Yep she’s definitely playing the same character which makes me wonder why Spril have stans. lmao
Old 02-19-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Sarah Drew is not a bad actress- she was very effective in a couple guest arcs she's done (Medium springs to mind). But MAN, April is annoying from what I've seen of her, lol. Hannah has the excuse of being a 15 year old girl. What the hell is April's excuse?

I did LOL at one scene of Bright telling Ephram that Hannah "was not going to have premarital sex until after she was married", because the look on Gregory Smith's face was amazing in response. Bright got better after he more commonly bounced off Ephram. I wasn't into Bright and Amy's sibling bond, and maybe now I know why, lol.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You know who I was also surprised to see? Justin Baldoni. I'm not sure I knew he'd even been in the business for that long, lol. He actually doesn't appear to age much.
He really doesn't lol.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Justin is amazing and holy**** at his chemistry with Gina. I can’t believe they’ve done a good job in not disrespecting Michael/Janes history (never shipped it) while building up Jane/Rafael. Also? The ratings are up since they’ve gotten together. lmao
Old 02-19-2018, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I am also down for Petra being bisexual with Rosario. This show hasn't been this good in ages, lol.

I also just love Justin as a person. He seems like genuinely good people.
Old 02-19-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Jane the Virgin is an show I've never really gotten around to checking out.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am also down for Petra being bisexual with Rosario. This show hasn't been this good in ages, lol.

I also just love Justin as a person. He seems like genuinely good people.
Yes to Petra and The Night Nurse. lmao

Maybe Petra fell for the wrong Selano sibling. lol

I love how Justin is using his platform to bring awareness to so many causes and side note? His Instagram is so cute.

ETA: Look at those Bernie and Jill Stein fans ignoring the fact Russia helped boosts their votes. Sounds like Hillary would’ve beaten that monster by more than 3 million at this point.

Last edited by mjgchick; 02-19-2018 at 07:30 PM
Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It sucks that Hillary didn't win right now lol
Old 02-20-2018, 03:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Bill back in the White House, roaming the corridors like a Shark, Hilary helping to cover up his 10th sex scandal (/assault) of the day. It'll be just like the good ol' days.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Is there some reason Hillary being married to a man accused of sexual misconduct is considered worse than Trump HIMSELF being repeatedly accused of sexual misconduct? Is there a reason she is somehow more culpable for her husband's actions than Trump is culpable for his own actions?
Old 02-20-2018, 12:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Covering up the actions of her husband, for the sake their career(s)/image, then playing the feminist card when it suits her? Erm..... YES.

How in the name of sanity, could a country as big as the US decide that the final two candidates were Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. One, at the very least, has zero political experience, and the other I would trust about as much as I would trust a rattlesnake with a severe migraine.

I'm going to level with you, I am not an expert on US politics. Here in the UK, we have a political party called The Monster Raving Loony Party. They never stand a chance of getting in, but serve as being kind of what you might call a protest vote party. Clearly you need something similar in the US.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread