Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I keep wondering what was in that report, because that went SUPER quick, heh.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

At the rate things are going, US TV and movies will soon be an exclusively female area of work!!
Old 11-29-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Candice and Todd probably at the table read doing the shimmy dance because that pig got fired from Warner Brothers lol
Old 11-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Good riddance.

Oh mannnnn, the stories coming out about Lauer. I am something WELL beyond repulsed.
Old 11-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Good riddance.

Oh mannnnn, the stories coming out about Lauer. I am something WELL beyond repulsed.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That dude use to say the most disturbing things about Iris/Candice and I always got the feeling that he resented her casting because he most likely had Danielle in mind (she didn't audition like Katie.) but I'm glad white women are redeeming themselves from Nov 8th 2016. lol

Apparently he had a button that closes his door secretly by his desk. I'm horrified for his victims. I don't need to hear that **** that "Why did it take so long for them to report it." theirs a thing called intimidation and last I checked Katie Curic and Ann Curry warned NBC about his behavior decades ago.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That dude use to say the most disturbing things about Iris/Candice and I always got the feeling that he resented her casting because he most likely had Danielle in mind (she didn't audition like Katie.) but I'm glad white women are redeeming themselves from Nov 8th 2016. lol

Apparently he had a button that closes his door secretly by his desk. I'm horrified for his victims. I don't need to hear that **** that "Why did it take so long for them to report it." theirs a thing called intimidation and last I checked Katie Curic and Ann Curry warned NBC about his behavior decades ago.

ETA: JFC I just listened to the tape with him and Meredith.
Old 11-29-2017, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I always thought he was a ****, but now I realize exactly WHY Katie Couric always hated him so much. The story about him giving a co-worker a sex toy along with a note about how he wanted to use it on her????
Old 11-29-2017, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMW I just saw an old interview with Barbra Walters and Bette Midler where Bette confessed Geraldo and his producers basically drugged her and groped her. WTF?
Old 11-30-2017, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Now, Geraldo would be about the LEAST shocking so far to find out he's a sexual predator. I mean, other than the ones I'd previously heard about, like Louis CK.

ETA: forgot I had some thoughts on the DC crossover.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cristofle; 11-30-2017 at 09:08 AM
Old 11-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That whole crossover Grant barely did anything. He had like 4 lines in his own show. I don’t get why they allow Guggenheim to influence in the shows. Just look at the quality of writing he did for Iris. All of a sudden she was clueless. Then comes The Flash and LoT episodes she has her brains back. That man does not like black women. lol

Whatever hopefully he’s fired just for being incompetent because instead of the audience finding what
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh and awesome casting with Nicolette Sheridan playing Alexis Carrington on Dynasty. Truth be told I thought it be Melinda Clarke or Laura Leighton because they look more like the actress playing Fallon and or is Melinda Clarke lol.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Smdh

Last edited by mjgchick; 11-30-2017 at 10:58 AM
Old 11-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, since I don't consider LoT to have clear leads (Caity may be closer than some, but it's still more of an ensemble), Grant was definitelyyyyyy the least used of the main three leads. He was like, barely involved, lol. I would not have picked Stephen for that role, though. Literally, did he forget he was playing another character, aka a VILLAIN.

Wentworth and Victor are definitely going to be big losses, as two of the strongest actors in the franchise.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Oh and awesome casting with Nicolette Sheridan playing Alexis Carrington on Dynasty. Truth be told I thought it be Melinda Clarke or Laura Leighton because they look more like the actress playing Fallon and or is Melinda Clarke lol.
Aw, I was pulling for Heather Locklear.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wentworth seemed excited to play this Leonard because he was the gayest thing ive ever seen on the Arrowverse. I was here for it all. lmao

Idk why they thought Stephen could pull it off when he’s one of the weaker actors in all the areowverse. Melissa has done better playing evil Kara because she was really good as RedK Kara. Her Arryan line was hilarious tho. lol The whole Flash cast probably does the best in playing doppelgänger roles better. Katie also seems to be having fun as Earth Two Dinah Laurel as well. I think Stephen just gave up halfway through. lmao or they tried so hard to make him and General Kara be sympathetic Nazi’s NAGL.

Has anyone watched The Runaways yet? I’m loving how evil the parents are. lol I still need them to cut out that straightbait stuff with Karolina because Homegirl is even more gayer than Leonardo Snart. I mean her skin color is rainbows. lmao

And speaking of Marvel I don’t think they can ever make Matt and Karen happen after the punisher. Jon and Debrah has that magic chemistry they wish Charlie and Debra could have. Charlie has chemistry with Rosario, Elodie and even Krysten.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread