Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I read about Paul’s behavior on the Mad Men set. Still, I think Danneel was right- Paul was older and better known, and despite his own behavior Mark was probably less likely to act out when he was nearby.

James and Chad had to have heard SOME of this though.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And it makes sense why Liz Hurley didn’t know either about how he treated Alexandra because Liz is a much bigger star than Mark. The show revolves around Her one The Royals.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can’t believe the OUAT writers went there again especially with the climate of Hollywood with sexual assault. They truly don’t think male rape is a thing. First Regina raping Graham then Zelena raping Robin and now apparently some for of Hook got rape last night.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, not AGAIN. What is up with these writers??? I still can't even watch OUAT since they tried to whitewash Regina without addressing what she did to Graham.

Interestingly, I saw Joie thank Paul for "protecting" her onset on Twitter. So maybe the girls DID consider Paul some kind of buffer. That almost makes his harassment of actresses on Mad Men worse.

All the girls have also been particularly appreciative of Austin, Robert, and Lee. Austin and Robert in particular have always seemed like nice guys, so I hope they are.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Paul looked like he can jack Mark up against a wall and body slam him so of course he wouldn’t act out in front of him. In fact it seems like he only did it to the younger cast. I couldn’t see Barbra or Moira letting him get away with that. Please Moira was on The West Wing. He needs her much like he needs Liz Hurley on his show.

Mean while Olicity stans can’t even give Katie a break on the day her father is hospitalized. lol I know they aren’t close because of his sickness and all the drugs and alcohol he’s done but y’all need to get a grip.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Why are they bothered about Katie's family situation? What happened as the result of that?

The unfortunate thing about a lot of the main girls is they had none of those buffers. You almost never saw Haley, Peyton, or Brooke's parents (and Danneel was almost never with an adult character period, until Rachel was sleeping with older men, which is also gross given Mark's behavior). Sophia had some regular periods with Moira, and Joie did as well mostly in S1, but Hilarie had such little interaction with Moira or Paul. Only scattered over the years.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hilarie was isolated a lot in her storylines. Peyton didn’t really have an adult to talk to other than Ellie. Then they had Peyton in that one episode where the only person she talked to was Marks character. So for anyone who says Hilarie can’t act could shove it because not once did it seem like a year ago he attacked her in the limo and then a few months after that he attacked her at a bar.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, there was also that scene where Peyton was told she'd get further in her career if she slept with her boss. MARK COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE MORE DISGUSTING.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Our son Gavin is in the first grade? I love how the internet comes together for that kid. lmao
Old 11-19-2017, 11:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, Manson's finally dead. Twitter needs to stop saying rip.

Charles Manson Dead at 83 | PEOPLE.com

Last edited by loveslullaby; 11-19-2017 at 11:43 PM
Old 11-20-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2017, you’re doing amazing sweetie.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Isn't Charles Manson one of those people where we literally ALL know he is not resting in peace, lol. Nor did he bring anything good to this earth at any point. Good riddance, is all I can say.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Now we just need to get rid of Mugabe - plus another President I can think of, but won't mention in case the men in black suits and dark glasses come for me... (And no, I don't mean Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones! )
Old 11-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Terry Crews situation is an example of why people need to stop asking why someone didn’t come out about a sexual assault. Terry Crews is jacked up and some grown ass motherufcker still felt that they could get away with groping him.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And he's been mocked a lot since coming forward

Also, I'm DYING at Trump referring to himself as "your favorite President" on Twitter. And then someone responded with "You're not even in the top 44", lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread