Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL, Candice's wardrobe IS on point.

I'd have more respect for Jeff Flake for publicly slamming Trump if he didn't follow it up with voting along Trumpian lines, making it more difficult to sue banks. Words don't count if they don't follow up with courageous votes.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All these Republicans now condemning Trump knew what they signed up for.

Meanwhile I’m loving the Deja story with the Pearsons. Kevin getting his fathers addiction storyline is sadly a realistic thing but I’m not really buying it honestly. Kate wasn’t as annoying but Toby continues to be.
Old 10-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

To be fair, Flake almost always disliked Trump. Trump genuinely doesn't poll well with Mormons, much lower than other Republican candidates. I just wish he'd DO something about it, rather than talk a lot.

The fact that 10 year old Kevin saw that list of Randall's kind of undid some of last season, I felt like? If Kevin saw that list, it was no shock to him that Randall desperately, almost obsessively wanted to connect to him, and his subsequent treatment of him comes off even worse.

Also, what is happening?

General Hospital bringing back Tamara Braun
Old 10-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Isn't that like most politicians - all talk and little action (unless it personally benefits them or their friends)?...
Old 10-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It does happen a lot, which is why John McCain voting against the healthcare bill was originally shocking. He is the epitome of someone who talks tough against GOP leaders- and then votes in lockstep with them. Including Bush, who he clearly hated because he felt he deserved to win the 2000 primary (and to be fair, he did. He would have been a better President than Bush).
Old 10-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
To be fair, Flake almost always disliked Trump. Trump genuinely doesn't poll well with Mormons, much lower than other Republican candidates. I just wish he'd DO something about it, rather than talk a lot.

The fact that 10 year old Kevin saw that list of Randall's kind of undid some of last season, I felt like? If Kevin saw that list, it was no shock to him that Randall desperately, almost obsessively wanted to connect to him, and his subsequent treatment of him comes off even worse.

Also, what is happening?

General Hospital bringing back Tamara Braun
Superior Carly coming back but not as Carly as per usual. I hope TB has a better fate than SB did as Claudia.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I preferred both Sarah and Tamara to Laura, so this only serves to remind me I've never liked Laura's take on Carly, lol. Again.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Laura is Carly at this point. She’ll just never have the Edge Sarah had or the vulnerability Tamara had as Carly. Oh and the chemistry between both Mo and Burton. Laura’s only ever had chemistry with Ingo the Trump supporter sadly and maybe the guy who played Edmond over job Guiding Light. That guy was Shakespeare hot. lmao

OMW the tea Jane Fonda spilled about Why Harvey Weinstein is going down is so true. Just look at Lupita acussing Harvey of sexual harassment and she’s the only one who he denies? Black women and WoC have been sexually harassed for decades being ignored.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That was SUPER shady. Dozens of women have come out against him, including women describing him doing much more graphic things, but Lupita accuses him and suddenly that's beneath him?

I'm enjoying The Good Place a lot this season- I think the reveal that it's really the bad place gave it a lot of creative juice.
Old 10-27-2017, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

So the Catalans have declared independence, and the Spanish government want to stamp them down. I feel like we could be seeing the second Spanish Civil War very soon...
Old 10-27-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That's very frightening, what I see the Spanish government doing.
Old 10-27-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The White House got Mueller all the way ****ed up. He getting all they asses out of that trash ass administration. Paul Ryan’s lazy ass about to be our president. lol
Old 10-28-2017, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Is it me, or has Sarah Sanders lost whatever was left of her mind? She's like, literally hysterical. She keeps ranting about how Clinton colluded with Russia. (...to...lose the election...?)
Old 10-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

There is one good thing you can say about Trump - He makes Richard Nixon look like an honest man!!
Old 10-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Nixon was better than Trump. LOL. In many ways, he was terrifying, but he was also highly intelligent, capable of making good decisions in some instances, and wasn't completely incapable of caring about the country. Trump increasingly behaves like someone in early stages of dementia and is a narcissistic loon.

Anyone who still watches GA, let me know when Joie gets on/if her role is worth watching.

One Tree Hill's Bethany Joy Lenz joins Grey's Anatomy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread