Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Did Jamie and Dakota ever stop hating each other, lol?
Old 02-23-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not sure. Their chemistry is better but that just might mean they hate each other even more. lmao it's the Patrick Swayze/Jennifer Grey mess all over again. lmao

In Moonlighting didn't Bruce and Cybill hate each other as well? And that was a show. lmao sometimes the more you hate each other the better your chemistry is. I also heard Gillian and David hated each other but I don't believe that anymore. LMFAO

And speaking of Moonlighting I need to watch Moonlight before I go on a tirade for La La Land beating it without watching. Ha.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

From what I understand, Gillian and David REALLY back and forth, lol. They either loved each other or hated each other, and it depended on the day. It's obvious they don't consistently hate each other from the bloopers, though. Well, and now I'd totally believe you if you told me they were banging, lol.

I'm going to need Steve Bannon and Jeff Sessions to fall off the face of the earth, and I'm going to need it to happen soon.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Don't forget about Luke/Shannen! He threw food at her and purposefully made his breath stink after she refused to get rid of her cat that was hiding in her lap, lol.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, but there was also that infamous interview where he walked up to her in the middle of it and they just started tonguing, lol, so I'm not sure it was all hate there either. At least not at first.

So the went there with Rayna on Nashville.

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uhh how can that man ban the oress? Don't we live in a free press world? Also karmas a bitch on CNN because they are why we are in this mess. **** them and every other media for tanking this election.

Also did you see his dumb ass supporters holding fake Russian flags? **** they are idiots. This is why I can't be ok with these idiots as my neighbor or get along with them. Everything they believe in is against who I am.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't get why he doesn't grasp that this just makes him all the more look like he has something to hide.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yikes, looks like Heigl's show got pulled after two episodes :/ I still say she needs to find a strong supporting role, because while it might go against her personality, lol, I think that's where she shines as an actress.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right? Whitley just can't carry a show. She's not as strong as Kerry Washington even with bad writing. And idgaf Shiri Appleby was the right person to carry Roswell. lol She bullied that girl for some petty ****.

Why is Blue Ivy dragging her mother on national tv? lmao This is the second time someone made a video of it looking like Blue is cussing Beyoncé out. And do you see how Tina calls Bianca Lawson her plus 1 daughter? I always forget that Beyoncé is related to a Vampire Slayer who once went to Bayside high, almost had a fling with Dawson Leery and bullied Julia Stiles and the Mawry twins. Oh and has been frozen and went back to high school to date dumb ass Emily Fields. lol
Old 02-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

"Tinkle tinkle.
little czar,
Putin put you,
where you are."

That's amusing, if a little worrying.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I also think Heigl has so burned her reputation with the public, she needs to not be the face of any project if they want it to be successful. She needs to be supporting and/or come onto something already established.

LOL, I did laugh at that rhyme.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man Remy Ma murdered Nicki Minaj. That was so disrespectful honestly. lmao
Old 02-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Didn't the courts HALT Trump's ban, or at least weren't they supposed to? Why is Muhammad Ali's son getting stopped at airports and asked if he's Muslim? Why was my co-worker- who is an American citizen, but was born in Eastern Europe- delayed so long by customs (from CANCUN of all places), he missed his connecting flight and had to stay in Ft. Lauderdale overnight?
Old 02-25-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This country is trash. I'm ready to go to new Earth where everybody is accepted no matter who they are.

Cheryl wore that white dress she wore the day her brotherlover went missing. I'm so weak. I didn't think they'd make her that messy.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just can't seem to get into Cheryl. She seems deranged at least 75% of the time, and the incest vibe freaks me out, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread