Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OT #365: Never mind. Let's go back to the election.

:/

Also, on the subject of DAPL, please pray for Sophia She's a friend of a friend.

Dakota Access pipeline protester may lose her arm after small explosion, activists say - LA Times
Old 11-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So really, this is pretty much the perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving, as we continue to screw over Native Americans out of their land :/
No kidding how are they still getting screwed over in 2016? THIS IS THEIR ****ING LAND NOT OURS.

And my thoughts go out to your friend Sofia.

Mean while way to go media not only did that racist human pumpkin embarrassed you guys but will continue to do so just because you idiots are thirsty for ratings. You deserve the garbage he throws at you because you guys used the presidency as a ****ing joke and now we're stuck with this man who might get us killed because he's appointing incompetent officials to handle HOMELAND SECURITY BY CARRYING THE PAPERS OPEN WIDE WHERE EVERY FLASHING CAMERA CAN SEE.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm in such a weird state of mind about the press. They have done the country a TERRIBLE disservice with this election. They have given Trump oodles of free airtime for ratings, and vetted him as a reality star instead of a serious candidate. On the other hand, the way he's attacking them frightens me. However damaged and flawed, a free press is essential to democracy. I'm thinking of giving up on CNN entirely and buying subscriptions to NYTimes and WaPo, since they've actually done some legit journalism over the course of this election.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jealous Much? Shannen Doherty returns to Heathers - Oh No They Didn't!

in happy news, Shannon D got another gig.

Hollywood giving my queen another chance to get fired from another show. Bless, lol

Oh and The Flash writers are lazy hacks to do the same exact storyline as last season and s1. The only thing that's changed is more people getting something to do on the show.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw that! I'm so happy she's back at work.

I'm barely anticipating the new A Star Is Born. Forever mourning not getting to see Beyonce and Leo together. Just like I mourn not getting to see Elvis in Kris Kristofferson's role in the 70's version.
Old 11-23-2016, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

CNN has become a joke.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I wish the few good journalists they do have, like Anderson Cooper, would just leave. They showed their intentions when they fired Brazile and not Lewandowski.

And for all their "efforts to be bipartisan", that fell heavily in Trump's favor since they decided "reporting the things he said and did" was biased against him, he STILL apparently shredded them at that press meeting. Did they really not grasp that he doesn't care, that if they don't outright turn into Fox News or even better Breitbart, he will not favor them? He's a pathological narcissist. ANY negative press is too much for him, even 1%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a much more shallow note, lol, This is Us!

Spoiler:
Old 11-23-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mandy Moore does play Rebecca as broken. She just seems as tired as any American who is feeling miserable after the elections. SHE'S US! lmao

But Sterling just steals the show. I love how diverse he is. He can make me laugh one minute then want to hug him the next. I love Justin but he's clearly the weak link as far as actors goes but adult Kevin is miles better than lil Kevin.

Spoiler:
Old 11-23-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Kate was

Spoiler:
Old 11-23-2016, 01:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Did that snowflake get an ambulance? The one who was a little... upset, that Trump won/Hilary lost. Because of all of the screaming from her, I couldn't make out what it was that triggered her.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Kate was

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Seriously Miguel gotta go and he actually look the age he's playing because that actors been doing teen comedies since Gabrielle , The Maury Twins, Julia Styles, Kristen Dunst and them wore. lmao

I hope Randall wants to find out who his bio mom is as well. That might lit a fire in Rebecca's geriatric ass. LMAO
Old 11-23-2016, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

His biological mother is dead, right? She died in childbirth. I mean, he could seek out her family, potentially.

It's sad, because I love Jon Huertas. I was a big fan of his Castle character. But Miguel is not working for me. Or anyone else onscreen, lol, because at least Kevin and Randall don't seem overwhelmingly fond of him and Rebecca doesn't exactly appear to have gotten new life spirit from their marriage.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not attention whore Jill Stein raised 1 million in 6 hours for this recount. lmao

Bitch give that money to Flint. Or Standing Rock.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

While I think it's odd she magically lost the states she needed to win by less than 1% and I wouldn't turn down a vote audit, I have no idea why Jill Stein is involved when she's been more critical of HRC than Trump.

I also think the bigger picture is the Democrats need to push harder to abolish the electoral college. It way too heavily favors rural states and means a Californian's vote counts less than someone from Wyoming, which is HUGELY undemocratic.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

GG IS HERE lfdkjf
Closed Thread   Post New Thread