Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OT #364: On November 9th, we can go back to focusing on TV!

Come on, Election Day. You can't get here fast enough.

Carry on!

(I shall post some This Is Us thoughts in replies)
Old 10-20-2016, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

So, This Is Us fans. What are our thoughts on Jack's fate? (no actual spoilers for any unaired material, as I literally don't know any. LOL. only in brackets in case someone's not caught up)

Spoiler:

On a general note, if Sterling K. Brown doesn't also get an Emmy nod for this role, there is no justice.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This tweet is killing me.

https://twitter.com/double_cupp_me/s...88080426831872
Old 10-20-2016, 12:52 PM
Extreme Fan

So that is Jill Stein huh? This election might not be a shambles after all. She might lack political experience (making up for that with a sense of genuine compassion, rather than just vote hunting), but she isn't inflammatory. I've noticed that it looks like she writes notes on her hands prior to interviews, as well, but that reminds us that she is only human.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

As a far-leftie myself...Jill Stein is a flaming idiot who has no business near any public office. That nut job thinks wifi waves are frying our brains.

Her former music career is amazingly awful, though.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I'd say that the likes of the Kartrashian's are more harmful to kids / young people than wi-fi* signals. "That's right kids, all you need to succeed in life, is to do absolutely anything for fame. You don't need hard work, just the ability to sink to any level for fame."

*I don't know if that is true or not, but as a Doctor, she is evidently more qualified on that subject than I am, or anyone attacking her on it.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
As a far-leftie myself...Jill Stein is a flaming idiot who has no business near any public office. That nut job thinks wifi waves are frying our brains.

Her former music career is amazingly awful, though.
Then we have Gary Johnson who has no clue who Harriet Tubman is. Even majority white schools taught about how much of a bad bitch she was. What world do some of these people live in?
Old 10-20-2016, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Kim Kardashian isn't running for President, lol. And Ben Carson is a doctor too- it doesn't make him any more qualified to be a politician. Or a doctor, for that matter, since he only appears about 50% sure that he actually exists at any given point in time. As for Stein, the wifi thing is junk science, as is her anti-vaxx pandering. And for someone whose centerpiece is forgiving student debts, trust me, I'd LOVE that because I have crushing student debt, but her plan for it is purely ludicrous and she seems to have literally no idea what the President is and is not capable of.

I can't even talk about Gary "In 5 billion years the sun will envelop the earth so let's not think about global warming" Johnson.

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

Mean while Iris West, whew she a bad looking woman. Also
Spoiler:

I want a Nasty Girl as my POTUS.

Last edited by mjgchick; 10-20-2016 at 03:36 PM
Old 10-20-2016, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOLLLL, what a **** show. There was literally NO reason for him to say that, and yet there he went.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Kim Kardashian isn't running for President, lol.
Kim Kartrashian isn't running for president, you know that, right? Though this election has already become a circus, so nothing would surprise me. I don't suppose there is a candidate convicted of armed robbery? Has experience of the US justice system.

Quote:
And Ben Carson is a doctor too- it doesn't make him any more qualified to be a politician. Or a doctor, for that matter, since he only appears about 50% sure that he actually exists at any given point in time. As for Stein, the wifi thing is junk science, as is her anti-vaxx pandering. And for someone whose centerpiece is forgiving student debts, trust me, I'd LOVE that because I have crushing student debt, but her plan for it is purely ludicrous and she seems to have literally no idea what the President is and is not capable of.
I don't know who that is. While news of the election finds its way over to this side of the pond, I can't say that the name of Ben Carson has.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

Kim Kardashian West would at least be a far better President than Trump. Her credentials exceed his in every scenario. And at least she is someone who empowered herself from her own mistakes, instead of trying to degrade others.

--

Yeah, Wally is definitely going after Alchemy for power.

Meanwhile, I wish they weren't being so formal with WestAllen. I was hoping they would be written with a bit more jeopardy surrounding them. It's all a bit too safe and comfortable at the moment.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the other shoe will drop with them. They are getting to know each other as Iris and Barry trying to get it in and not Iris and Barry as BFFs. Besides the last thing Iris remembers is her admitting she has feelings for him.

Janet Jackson would like to thank Drumf in the boost of streaming sales for her song Nasty. lol
Old 10-21-2016, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_MC (View Post)
Kim Kardashian West would at least be a far better President than Trump. Her credentials exceed his in every scenario. And at least she is someone who empowered herself from her own mistakes, instead of trying to degrade others.

Credentials, what credentials? Willing to stoop to any level to stretch out her 15 minutes of fame? Andy Warhol famously said "In the future everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." Well, he didn't foresee the Kartrashian clan doing whatever they can to stay in the headlines.

I saw some of this roast thing in the news, man, they are really cheapening this election.

While it is nice to see the US election not taking up the spotlight in the UK news, it is lessened by the fact that the main news story across the UK (or at least Wales) is the 50th anniversay of the Abervan tragedy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread