Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Man you were right about how the cops ****ed up by letting all those people in the house while still investigating the crime scene. The way the Ramsey's kept calling people to come over felt very calculating. Also moving the body? Yikes. And anyways the intruder angle just doesn't add up in all of this. The police would've found that broken window while searching the place.

You know what freaked me out? That interview with that freak Desix. That guy was so OTT creepy and then he goes on to admit he was a pedophile or has pedophile tendencies. This guy kept writing that journalist about JonBenet to then find out this fool never met her like that. If he don't get the **** out. The Santa guy who her parents tried to throw under was a hilarious angle which led to those boys and those boots.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, almost the worst part of the theory that her parents killed her, is that if they did, they got away with it because they'd been exposing her to pedophiles who became obsessed with her through those beauty pageants, and there were too many crackpots to weed through. So basically, they got away with killing their child because they were horrible parents BEFORE she died who didn't seem to care the kind of danger they were putting her in.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angelina Jolie 'to divorce Brad Pitt' - BBC News

I guess everything expires
Old 09-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Okay, AP, we need to redefine what a "news bulletin" is, because that divorce "news" pinged in on my phone in the middle of a damn meeting. LOL.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

**** why do these police officers think it's ok to kill innocent people?
Old 09-21-2016, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And now in Charlotte Frankly, I wouldn't believe anything the CMPD says. Like, ever. Anyone who's lived in Charlotte knows the police force is a complete disaster.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

Another shooting?!!?

On a far less important note, This Is Us was incredible The twist was outstanding.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Fatal Shooting of Keith Lamont Scott by North Carolina Officer Prompts Violent Protests | KTLA

Long story short: Police claim Keith Scott had a gun. His family says he was reading a book, waiting for his son to get off the school bus (that part certainly seems true- his daughter didn't witness the shooting, but live-streamed the aftermath on Facebook, and she was continually looking for her brother who was supposed to have been dropped off by that point). As someone who lived there for 10 years, it's worth pointing out that this is nothing new. In the ten years I lived there, just off the top of my head:
-they shot a worker out of a crane for an unknown reason
-they shot a man who was handcuffed in the back of one of THEIR cars
-there's the now-infamous case of Jonathan Ferrell, who was shot 10 times by a police officer when he'd been in a car accident and was trying to call for help at a nearby house
-I have literally seen CMPD on more than one occasion have like five or six guns drawn on someone for any variety of reasons, including one known reason when I was working at a hotel of they got a call that a hooker was in that room. ...Okay, but why did you need to draw your weapons for that? I mean, she WAS a hooker, lol, but she was alone and apparently naked in the room when they charged in, and that was the only report they had, was that a prostitute was in the room, according to the police. Not a violent person, not a fight, just one naked, non-violent woman.

So basically, the CMPD are extremely trigger-happy, is what I'm saying. I've lived right outside of DC. I've lived in Harlem. I never felt as unsafe as I did those times I'd just be driving from a pet sitting assignment in Charlotte and find myself in the middle of a take-down with guns coming from every direction. Which yes, happened more than once.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Man Colin Kapaernik is reviewing death threats for using his freedom of speech. Dude is peacefully protesting. That was the **** these idiots were saying the BLM people should do and yet. Now this shooting and these cops will be suspending WITH PAY. Until **** change this man will continue to not give a **** what you say and neither will I.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The Kaepernick blowback, to the extent that it's been taken, is racism, pure and simple. Not everyone has to AGREE with this form of protest, but to argue whether or not he has the right to do it? To claim it's "disprespectful" to the troops, who fought for EXACTLY this kind of right? To be SO angry about a peaceful form of protest? That's totally racist. That's a "He doesn't know his place" response.

And yeah, part of why it's so bad that this happened in Charlotte is that it's BEEN happening in Charlotte. No one who lives in Charlotte, including people who are at extremely low risk for ever being targeted/profiled by the police, comes away with some high opinion of that department. It's a mess. And they absolutely racially profile, and they make no effort to actually HELP vulnerable people of color. So they can give their account of what happened, and no one is going to believe them, and long-standing resentments are going to explode. Very quickly. Which is what happened last night.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's all just to exhausting to think about. It's why I get so angry at my white friends who thinks not voting for Hilary or adding Bernie's name on the ticket helps. It might help you since you have privileges but that **** doesn't help the rest of us PoC, women or the LGBTQ community. D ****?

How sad that a black kid can no longer play with toy guns ANYWHERE in this country.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's all just to exhausting to think about. It's why I get so angry at my white friends who thinks not voting for Hilary or adding Bernie's name on the ticket helps. It might help you since you have privileges but that **** doesn't help the rest of us PoC, women or the LGBTQ community. D ****?

How sad that a black kid can no longer play with toy guns ANYWHERE in this country.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I sort of wish toy guns didn't exist, since guns are not toys and we shouldn't teach kids that they're "fun", but since they DO exist and they're so popular in this society, there most definitely should not be two different rules for white kids and poc kids.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, that twist on This is Us swerved my ass. lmao Justin Hartleys smile is infectious.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

SMH @ Terrence Howard's wife saying that he brings Lucious home with him quite often.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread