Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Okay, Susan Sarandon just won back some of the points she lost with me with the election talk, lol.

And Brody is the epitome of clueless privilege. "Not something he wants to focus on". Well, Dylan Farrow doesn't have that luxury, does she?
Old 05-17-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, Laurels never going back on Arrow until they need angst for Lance. They didn't kill her off but Barry doesn't want lance and Sara to know.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

FML, that was some intense **** on The Flash. Round of applause for their ability to sneak in WestAllen when the world is literally ending.

I know Candice looks really amazing just standing, but I do still wish they'd give Iris a bit more of an active role.

I'm also really becoming fond of Wally and Jessie. I hope they stick around.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah when we heard her voice over I was thinking oh **** its going to be lit with Iris but she was just the only one Barry listened to the whole episode. Dawson daddy going dor ice cream better end with Barry still wanting to go forward with Iris. Every time thet do this to West Allen some **** goes down.

Also next season more Iris the reporter who investigates the freak of the weak.
Kid Flash and Jesse Quick are adorable. I'm here for their future mulatto babies playinf with Iris and Barry's tornado twins who calls Joe Paw Paw. lol

Oh and oblig Black Siren and Zoom having more sexual tension than Laurivers ever had because hello.

Roger Howorth should've never came on as Franco because he and Liz are bei ng my problematic favs when ever I watch their scenes
Old 05-18-2016, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last edited by mjgchick; 05-18-2016 at 08:21 PM
Old 05-18-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I can't handle Franco. I can't handle him anywhere near a rape survivor. I can't handle the idea that Elizabeth would ever let him near her children. Jason was always OOC as it was, that she would even be interested him. Jason is dangerous and destructive. But Franco is an outright sexual predator.

Lena, have you seen what went down at the Nevada Democratic primary meeting? OMG. Some of Sanders' supporters are completely out of control.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw that. The Bernie bros are as scary as Trump stans. I'm not sure Bernie would be ok with that as much as him basically holding tbe Dem party hostage (because Hilary seriously have what 1000+ more delegates right? ) I can't see him approving of this behavior.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't know, I was really disappointed in his response. Like "Yeah, I guess it's wrong that they threatened to rape this woman and kill her grandchild, BUUUUUUT, what really matters is ME and how I've been unjustly treated." WHICH ISN'T EVEN TRUE. LOL. His campaign was ill-prepared for the Nevada primary, as they have been for a lot of the LONG STANDING rules of the Democratic primary. #1, if all 64 delegates of his had been allowed in, he'd still be 398 behind, lol, so this entire argument is pointless. And #2, several of them have ADMITTED they aren't registered Democrats, even though they had up to May 1 to register.

Newsweek just posted a SCATHING op-ed about him over this whole mess.

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...ut-race-461195
Old 05-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Preach, Keiynan.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The thirst I have for the West family. I can't.

The Black Panther movie is going to be black as hell. LMAO So many good actors are going to be in the movie.

And here we go with the missing airplanes again. **** this ****, I ain't riding a plane anymore.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

I am dyinggggg for the Black Panther movie. Especially if they confirm Lupita. Thor will be great too, Chris, Cate and Tessa. Can't deal with it. Marvel casting knowing what's what.

Just heard about the plane! Seriously, how do they keep losing them?
Old 05-19-2016, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Scott Patterson accidentally outed her. LOL. I don't think he knew she hadn't publicly confirmed she was ever pregnant or had a kid.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot she married creepy Connor/Pete. I hope she teqches her to speak spanish.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The real LOL factor is that the guy SWORE he was never having kids. He said it was the ultimate vanity project or something. LOL. Whoopsie. Hope that kid never sees those comments.

Lena, am I the only GOT viewer who has seriously had enough of Ramsey Bolton? It's not even as much fun to hate him as it was with Joffrey. Jon needs to get his undead ass to Winterfell and behead him pronto. So much the better if Sansa cuts off his manhood first.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread