Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OT #358: How did we get close to finale season?

Carry on...
Old 02-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Did I get a Kolchak vibe, from Guy Mann in the latest episode of The X-Files?

Without a doubt.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Superior Amell does not have the chemistry he has with Danielle or he had with Keke Palmer on their show with this red headed lady. Sorry X-Files you tried it. Mulder and Scully's chemistry can't be replaced.
Old 02-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

No, David and Gillian's chemistry cannot be replicated.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope next weeks Supergirl has both Laura V and Helen Slater (Dean Cain in the flashbacks as Alex and Kara's father.) we can have a Supergirl overload. I'm such a ****ing geek. lmao if the show could get Tom, Brandon (even as Ray. Sorry Liz.) Henry and a pic of Chris and George Reeves as one of Kara's teachers or something I might lose it.

I'm still not over Kara's cameo on The Flash and Barry is going to be on Supergirl.

Mean while ****boy Oliver who is older will be on LoTs as well as Conner Hawke who for some reason isn't Olivers son. Alrighty then Guggie. Keep wondering why The Flash does way better than you do in the ratings and key demos.

Oh and Mr. Freeze is going to be on Gothom. I don't know how to handle my geekdom.

Also Ward is dead but the actor is still on AoS as Hive. Welp.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Only Rihanna can slay me doing absolutely nothing in a video but staring down the camera and gyrating dat ass like a symphony.

Also, I had NO clue that she had legit chemistry with Drake. Never noticed until now.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Drake is basically her video hoe at this point. Rihanna manages to keep getting people to buy her singles no matter how messy she is. I need Kiss it better as a single tho.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

So this just got passed in Charlotte:

Charlotte City Council approves LGBT protections in 7-4 vote | The Charlotte Observer

Which would naturally apply to my library branch. And already we're getting angry calls about it. **facepalm** I do NOT have the patience to deal with homophobes tonight.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh god I hate ignorant people especially those who are filled with hate.

Umm Gillian better resign so they finish that X-Files cliffhanger. That was rude af. Also I can't wait for The Fall to come back.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Chris Carter can never be trusted, lol.

Weirdly, people were also complaining at my OTHER job, which...there's only one bathroom and it's unisex, lol. Sooooo...why is this applicable again?
Old 02-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhh Bernie said Hilary was pandering to the African Americans. lol ****'s getting real. The Dems entertain me more than the GOP mostly because the GOP all sound crazy.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

OMG The Flash

How do they make this show on The CW? That episode was HUGE.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a damn good episode. I knew Jay was going to be Zoom the moment I read spoilers that Killer Frost was loyal to Zoom. I'm going to assume Man in the iron mask is Eddie tbh.

Oh man I felt bad for Barry when he was explaining what happened in E2. Grant busy out them tears. And Iris face when she finds out they are married? lol yeah you can see the wheels turning in her head. Now we have to deal with her and her boss. I'm going to just assume she's hooking up with him because she stalling the inevitable.

Of course they had to give a shout out to Felicity AGAIN and Oliver as well. I hate these writers. lol
Old 02-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Ohhh Bernie said Hilary was pandering to the African Americans. lol ****'s getting real. The Dems entertain me more than the GOP mostly because the GOP all sound crazy.
That was actually pretty petty, lol, and comes off like he's annoyed that she had overwhelming support from African Americans in Nevada. And that's not the first time- his swipes at Planned Parenthood were not that appealing either. She's further left than him on exactly two issues- women's rights and gun control. But she DOES have that two issues, lol, and he needs to own that rather than whining about why PP endorsed her rather than him.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bernie is basically the left wings version of Trump minus the assholiness. Bernie will tell people anything they want to hear from the lefties the same way Trump will tell the righties. That's why I'm rooting for Hilary but at this point anyone is better than the GOP. Trump will drive this country to the ground but Rubio and Cruz still scares me more because they are actually smarter than Trump...well Cruz is. lol That's what use to scare me about Jeb Bush. He was the smart one in the family but America hates the Bush name so badly that his campaign flopped harder than The Jem and the Hologram movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread