Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OT #354: Four for Viola Davis, you go Viola Davis!

And none for NLG bye.

Carry on!
Old 09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just can't understand her thinking. That whole set on GH has been messy lately. Bryan Craig threat to break people's fingers, his parents stalking people who criticize his acting and now this. Fitting how NLG was defending him.

Ha, I love how Jennifer Morrison is wearing black and white clothing to promote the show. I'm shocked it's getting this much press. They even did a screening party. Frozen made sense but Camelot and Brave aren't as huge as Frozen. And speaking of the dude who played Michaela's boyfriend on HTGAWM is so damn cute in his Merlin costume. lol
Old 09-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

She may be in pretty big trouble, because she dissed her own network here. Shonda is a HUGE money-maker for ABC.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Extreme Fan

I've seen the promos for that Sleepy Hollow tv series, and it just looks like every other tumblr fodder show out there. I have no idea if it's connected, but I liked it's big screen namesake.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
She may be in pretty big trouble, because she dissed her own network here. Shonda is a HUGE money-maker for ABC.
Yeah I think the worst thing she did was @ Shonda and trashing Viola Davis who is currently playing Amanda Waller, two time Oscar nominee, Two Time Tony award winner and multiple critics choice, Golden Globe winner. All she need is a Grammy and an Oscar for her EGOT but sure dismiss her win and talk about how your white privilege isn't working for you in roles.

And those saying Viola is a mediocre actress because she beat out Tatiana is insane. Tatiana is fantastic in her role(s) lol but Viola's real where Annalise takes off her makeup was not going lose this year. Tatiana should've been nominated and win last year tbh. Julianna Margulies wasn't that great last year.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I hate the trash talking from other fandoms. I love Tatiana. I'd always be happy if she won. But Viola is incredibly talented (and really makes the entire show). This was a category with a LOT of really talented actresses, there's no need to talk down if your fave didn't win.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Taraji and Kerry were so proud of Viola, Uzo and Regina last night. Regina King should've won for Southland and Viola would've been the second WoC not just black actress at that. No non white actress has ever won that award.

You know who I don't mind always winning? Julia Luie Dreyfuss. She's just so good on Veep. She's won Best comedic actress for 3 different roles. I love that she's the only Sienfeld alum to be successful. All the guys on that show have been trash since the show ended. lol

Tatiana will have her time. Maybe next year she'll get another nom and win. She's just so freaking good as every clone and never phones it in (like Nina D the last time I saw her as Elena lol.) I was going to cry foul if she never got a nom at least. I know Claire Danes is REALLY good but I need Showtime to give Emmy Rossum some love. That girl is consistently heart breaking to watch as Fiona Gallagher.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I was surprised Tat got nominated- it's a small genre show. We all saw what happened with Buffy.

OMG, Audra Macdonald called NLG a troll. DEAD.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LMAO I still think Patricia Arquette clocking her hurts the most or maybe Fionola's tweets in support of Viola continuously. lmao

I love how someone said the girl died with the penis on her phone so this could happen. That line was tweeted so fast. LMAO
Old 09-21-2015, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, since she seems to think only white feminists have anything relevant to say :/ that's probably true re: PA.

On a brighter note, we now forever have this gif to cherish.

Old 09-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My favorite Jon Stewart gif is him hitting John Cena with a chair at Summer Slam. Thank the wrestling gods. lol

Miss Piggy and Kermit were each other's dates at the Emmys. Dennis as Miss Piggy likes to call her wasn't allowed. lol I love this ****. I hope the show does well especially since its more like The Office than Disney.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thrilled for Viola
Old 09-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn Jaimie Alexanders body is siiiiiick on Blindspot.

Also I kind of like Minority Reports. They need to drop Wilmer Valderama tho.

ETA: Barbara Kean on Gotham is so much more interesting now since they've Arkham her this season. She and Ben never had any chemistry. i don't think he has any with Moran either and they are dating in real life...He also still looks at the camera. Why are the directors not telling him this? lol

Last edited by mjgchick; 09-21-2015 at 08:08 PM
Old 09-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Cuuuuuute.

Old 09-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Miss Piggy threatened Julie Bowen and had her hiding in the ladies rest room. Someone needs a lilbit of anger management. lmao

Has anyone watched Drunk History on Comedy Central? That show is hilarious. They have the commentators drunk as skint retelling Historic details while they have actors reenact the scenes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread