Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beyonce trolling her stans is hilarious.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

LOL, this really was an epic slap in the face. Hey Beyhive, wait with anticipation for a big announcement........ ......... ............ ............. my diet.

Meanwhile, I watched all 4 eps of Unreal and now I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. Should have kept it to one per week.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, I think Netflix should have picked it up. I would have watched that **** in one sitting and then regret it in the morning because of work.

Mean while WHY HAVE NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT ALABAMA SHAKES? THEY ARE ****IN FANTASTIC.

Old 06-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Aw, good for them. They seem like blessedly normal people. LOL.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes at Danielle P getting a TCA nom when Candice, Kat Graham all had more twitter votes. Even Jennifer Morrison had less and yet she still got a nom. lol Black Twitter is going awf right now.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't even understand how the TCA noms work, honestly.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither but that really exposed FOX right there. Whatever Even Grant didn't get a nom and he had more votes than Stephen. I wonder if it has to do with how popular you are? Like JMo had less than 10k votes y'all and Candice was in the 380Ks.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I remember from years past that you CAN vote on Twitter...but it doesn't mean much, lol. Especially because too many people use TwitterBot (I remember that disaster in TVD a couple years back, and of course Twilight). Ultimately, they will decide who gets nominated, using whatever criteria makes sense to them (and probably them alone).

Still, it's way wrong to harass Danielle P because of it, though. Although I could say that about 80% of what insane fans think they can tweet to actors on Twitter, lol (I laugh, but I am legit still not over EVERY tweet Colton Haynes ever puts out there, no matter how random and harmless, getting literally flooded with replies demanding for him to come out. Like, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE. WHO RAISED YOU. WHO THINKS THIS IS APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR).
Old 06-09-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They should spend more time asking him if he now knows why black facing TWICE is wrong not that he should come out. JFC. lol

And yes to them harassing Danielle. She doesn't deserve it at all. People get so intense with these things. Fox is who they should be going off on and honestly after Taraji became the first black actress to win a Critics Choice Award and Gina won a GG I'll see what happens at the Emmy's because if Viola does not get it for that scene where Anna takes her wig and make up off alone I'm flipping tables. lol I'm already going to be pissed that Emmy Rossum and Tatiana will both be snubbed.

Troian might be happy she wasn't nominated for anything. She hates that award show. lol
Old 06-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I just literally remember one tweet of his was a random comment about a customer service experience at CVS, lol. Like, WHO thinks the appropriate response to that is a completely out of line comment about his sexuality?

I remember stumbling into some of the hideous things the five Katrina stans posted to the Sleepy Hollow cast (especially Tom and Nicole) after Katia got fired, and being utterly appalled too. Some of those are grown ass people! With children! Look at your life, y'all. Look at your choices.

And yeah, I have a hard time taking TCAs seriously, lol. I can't even take REAL awards seriously when Tatiana keeps getting snubbed.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tatiana is 95% of Orphan Black. How is she snubbed every year? I just don't get it. Can Claire Danes, Robin Wright drop out? lol

Did someone decide to write for PLL because the last two episodes has went from trashy to kind of awesome? Something about what has happened to the girls in that dollhouse. Last week they woke up naked, this week the girls can't even talk about what happened.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I am so behind, because I got so pissed off last season, lol. THE LACK OF ANSWERS.

I'm all about Hannibal this week, though. Well, and apparently crying about X-Files set photos.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We still have no answers. Ive pretty much pretended that this is a new show and we start off with these girls escaping their kidnapper and now we have to know what happened the few weeks they were gone. Either way Troian will slay and we'll wonder how she's not on a better show. lol

ETA: Laura came back to Port Charles to claim her man, Scotty is being a drunk uncle. He and Sonny being so damn ratchet fighting at an engagement party. lol
Old 06-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm such trash, but part of me will always feel like Luke and Laura should end up together WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

But it's okay, you know. It is OKAY.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread