Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes we did. lol Candice Patton has clearly watched him on OLTL because she tweeted his name like a stan would. lol

Barry Allen is the opposite of "Nice guy." He's proven that their are men we can nicely reject without feeling like he's going to stab us for daring to not find them attractive.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

RESPECT. LOL. Of course, bless Roger Howarth's heart, he will have no idea because he avoids stuff like that as if it's trying to set him on fire, but still.

Barry is genuinely a nice person. LOL. Rather than "nice guy". He's more Matt Saracen than Ted Mosby.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's just refreshing to see honestly. Most guys get so angry with the girl. I mean it took Peyton saying no to Lucas marriage proposal for him to get there but it was still awful to see him like that. lol But with Matt he was just a sweet kid and that's what i get from Barry. Nor does he give sad puppy eyes to the audience the way Screech use to do on Saved By The Bell. Most of his scenes with Iris he has heart eyes. LMAO
Old 01-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Ugh, Screech. It's oddly amusing to see what a creep his portrayer turned out to be.

Also, a big offender was George on GA. The fall-out from his sex with Meredith was atrocious.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes, I try to forget that those two happened. WTF was Shonda thinking? That was a low point for Meredith. It's the ultimate

Old 01-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't know, I feel like all of MerDer shows that Meredith has no concept of self-respect, lol. If she did, she wouldn't have stayed with him. But yeah, the George thing was ugly, and it was made worse by the fact that Meredith was treated like a predator when George was a grown-ass man who PURSUED her that night.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's even worse with Olivia being in love with Jake. Dude tried to choke her. How are we the only ones who remembers this ****? I know Fitz is awful but Scott Foley is not even that hot for me to forget that Jake tried to kill Liv and did kill one of her god daughters father and routinely bullies David.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I actually think the worst of that is that I'm pretty sure Olivia ISN'T in love with him, lol. She was picturing Fitz during sex with Jake a hot two seconds ago. So she's staying with her serial killer sociopathic...safe choice. Honey. Look at your life. Look at your choices.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG you're probably right. Her saying she's in love with him and staying with him because she thinks he's safer is so dangerous.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm just baffled by that. If you took Jake out of the equation, I completely understand Olivia being terrified of what Fitz brings out in her and how far she'll go to be around him, and how destructive that could be to her life. But for the love of God- you don't respond to that by hooking up with a lunatic who has literally murdered the father of your goddaughter and threatened to murder YOU. That is not a safe choice. That is not a good alternate option.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's also worse seeing how the Twitter teenagers are all team Jake. Or those who says both men deserve better than Olivia. The misogyny is strong in this fandom.

Oh man I continue to love Ginnifer Goodwin for hating the Regina character. She's hates that Snow has to prop her and would be livid if SwanQueen happened. LMAO All hail Snow White. She rivals Troian's hate for Ezra. I don't even think Marlene give them scenes because Troian can't seem to stay in character and you'd see her roll her eyes at Ian. LMAO
Old 01-28-2015, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I loveeeee that Ginny stands firm on the ridiculous writing surrounding Regina and Regina/Snow.

Also, THANK GOD- Marissa Alexander was released today.

Marissa Alexander released from jail | MSNBC
Old 01-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never seen a show do back flips for a character as much as OUAT does for Regina. At least Rumples being treated like a Villain and folks still don't trust Hook. But Regina it's just ugh she's going to ruin Cruella and Ursula for me but if the show makes those two happen then I'm going to cackle at the butthurt SQ shippers... I'm mean.

They have her on house arrest still which means they still think she's guilty for daring to protect her family.

Did you see those football players were found guilty for raping that girl? I'm happy for that verdict as well as that model who killed two people from drunk driving and driving on the wrong side of the street. People are awful.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The house arrest is not great, but at least she can be with her kids now. That entire thing was a disgrace.
Old 01-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh No They Didn't! - Blink 182 update: Mark says.... Tom is a lying POS and I would never be in the band without Travis.

Blink 182 band members are still going at it. This is so damn childish and I think it's ****ed up that Tom is being a petty bitch just because Travis doesn't want to fly. Did he forget that not only did Travis survived a plane crash but they lost one of their oldest friend on that flight? And Mark is not stupid, he knows Travis is the talented one so he wouldn't go on without Travis.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread