Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Is that the fight scene from last week's Nashville in your icon, Liz?

Cause = Epic.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh No They Didn't! - Security Fears Over Queen's Staff Bringing Home Men from Grindr

The title of this article is cracking me up because i keep reading it as "The Queen's staff is worried that she's bringing men home from Grindr.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_MC (View Post)
Is that the fight scene from last week's Nashville in your icon, Liz?

Cause = Epic.
Yes, it is! I loved it, lol. "GOOD! FINE! AWESOME!"

And I was just coming in to post that about Stephen Collins :/ Well, that's just about the most horrifying thing I've ever heard.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, Stephen Collins I just did not ever thought he'd be that type of guy. Yikes and the cast just had a reunion.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Now I want to crawl out of my own skin, thinking about how long and how often he was around all those children. :/
Old 10-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah theirs a scene where one of his underage co-star is doing some sexy dance and his character walks in and just stares at her. It was so awkward but now it makes me shutter at the thought of him with all those underage kids he's worked with in his career.

His wife is no better because she knew about this and is just asking him to admit it again so she can record it. Had he given her the money she probably wouldn't even expose him.

I love Jennifer Lawrence for admitting she has no reason to apologize for those nude leaks. I'm sad she even thought she needed to do it in the first place. I remember when Disney forced Vanessa Hudgens to apologize for her nude leaks she sent Zac Efron. Her mom FORCED her to go to church and you can tell in the pics she was just not here for that. The girl was underage at the time for **** sakes.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

That SC news is shocking and disturbing!

At least now, hopefully this evidence is enough to lock him up for life.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Hard to say In a lot of these cases, the statute of limitations MUST have run out. Of course, it could be the Jerry Sandusky effect- it's almost certain his victims weren't limited to these children, and more may come forward now that he's been exposed.

His wife is pretty gross :/ Did she even take these to the police, or sell them straight to TMZ for help in her divorce? And she waited at least a couple years, it looks like.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She did send the tapes to the LAPD but they said the evidence wasn't enough. That doesn't mean she isn't gross though.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That does make me feel slightly better, that she didn't send them to TMZ first, but apparently one of the victims wrote her a letter in like 2000 and she ignored it until she was divorcing him. I know denial is a powerful thing, but still.

And while I'm glad the names of the victims are being withheld, they're my concern with putting it on TMZ. SC deserves every ounce of humiliation he gets and more, but are the victims okay with even parts of their story being on the national news? Maybe they are, because this is the only kind of justice SC can receive. But I'd hate to think that they're NOT okay with it and they're being forced to endure even parts of their own stories on the news.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How do you feel about the girl who is choosing when to die? She has terminal brain cancer. It's like stage 4. I have no clue how I'd react to knowing i have a few months to live and whats keeping me living longer is a medication that's basically killing me slowly.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think she has every right to make that decision for herself, and every state should allow it. Doctors are conclusive- she has no chance of survival. It's whether or not she lives longer in horrible pain, which is a terrible thing to put a human being through.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I know if this was a loved one of mines I'd probably be angry at first but at the end just celebrate her life. She lived 29 yrs of it feeling healthy. It's her body so I'm pro choice in this situation. I feel awful for her husband. His birthdays on the 30th and she wants to die on the first.

Also is it me or is the illnesses going around scary as ****?In Florida some kid got sick and they wanted to test to see if it was Ebola, it was a negative result but it was still a scary site to see.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

DP:

Wow Stephen Collins just shot himself. I knew something wasn't right.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread