Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he was talking about both subjects so maybe I just jumbled it up together. That be weird and scary if Russia is responsible for Isis. Right now Isis only reminds me of that little kid Nicholas Brody was obsessed with on Homeland.

I don't find Brandon all that interesting either but looks wise he looks way more like Clark Kent than Henry Cavil does. But neither men are particularly my favorite at all. Both are bland as hell.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Let's be real- no one else will ever compare.

But that's not my problem with BR, lol. I seriously am not even sure what it is.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robin Williams paying his insurance when it ran out made me love the dude even more. I know they were roommates so I guess they're back together in the after life.

I think the most memorable moment in Smallville was when Chris Reeves told Tom you're not Superman I am. You'll be Superman when you put on the suit. LOL
Old 08-28-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

On TV, I also liked Dean Cain in the role. Not adored necessarily, but enjoyed. But CR will always be the best. And yes, Robin Williams paying his bills was so sweet

I am enjoying the Olicity meltdown I see on my dash, though. Happy fans are nice. LOL. Canada totally broke this out of nowhere.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Silver Linings Playbook is on showtime!

One of the greatest films ever made. I consider Jenn's portrayal of tiffany maxwell to be one of the best in the history of cinema.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This also tells you how little the Laurel/Oliver fans are. The Stefan/Elena fans are still as passionate as ever. As popular as Ezra/Aria is, their are a loud vocal fanbase who absolutely loathes them. I don't even think Laurel/Oliver have fan haters because they are either fangirling over Olicity or me who could care less about Oliver in a triangle. What perked my interests in the trailer were the stuff with Sara, Laurel at the hospital, Oliver jumping off that train and Thea getting her Karate Kid on. lol
Old 08-28-2014, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Only watching for Laurel.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge - Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Vimeo

Jesus he's getting old. I hope this is for a role he's doing because NAGL but you can hear his bb in the back and I'm assuming that's Hilarie holding the camera.
Old 08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
This also tells you how little the Laurel/Oliver fans are. The Stefan/Elena fans are still as passionate as ever. As popular as Ezra/Aria is, their are a loud vocal fanbase who absolutely loathes them. I don't even think Laurel/Oliver have fan haters because they are either fangirling over Olicity or me who could care less about Oliver in a triangle. What perked my interests in the trailer were the stuff with Sara, Laurel at the hospital, Oliver jumping off that train and Thea getting her Karate Kid on. lol
Well I wouldnt say they dont have much fans I mean what do you expect when the show literally gives that ship nothing. lol
Old 08-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true but meh. I think this is one instance where the couple that's suppose to be the main couple isn't popular. Even Lana and Clark had passionate fans and that fandom was brutal towards Kristen Kruek. She had it way worse than Katie Cassidy.

I follow some creeps on tumblr (I shouldn't be surprise lbr.) They are patiantly waiting for Zendaya to turn 18 in a few days, not because of the same reasons that people had countdowns for the Olsen's. It's because they all assume she's dating Val from Dancing with the Stars. who was a Friends With Benefits with Kelly Monaco. lol
Old 08-29-2014, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

Lana and Clark, FTW.

Smallville overall runs circles around Arrow.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who Earns What: TV Guide Magazine's Annual Salary Roundup of TV's Highest Paid Stars - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I hope Kerry Washington and Julia Lewie Dreyful get's a pay raise. How do you pay Elaine 150k per episode when she wins an Emmy for the role every year? lol

I love that Patrick and Ellen gets paid the same amount now.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I was pissed when Patrick made so much more than Ellen. I know it's by name and not necessarily amount of time per episode you're in, but it's HER SHOW.

It looks like CMM is going to be on Agent Carter?
Old 08-29-2014, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think nothings worse than Ian making more than either Paul and Nina who each played at least 3 to 4 characters this last season. lol

Yep, Chad has a job.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Go JLO
Closed Thread   Post New Thread