Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Remember when Nina was dating Derek Hough? Her fans called her every name in the book. But with Ian we all know its Nikki who will get called every name in the book because no one dumps Ian Salimander and gets away with it. lol
Old 07-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think that applies to a lot of fandom. It's why Nicole Beharie and EBR have to be more cautious in what they say about Ichabbie and Olicity respectively (even though both pairings have huge online support), while Tom and Stephen just give no ****s and openly embrace the shipping- women can get in more trouble on that front.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's why Nina haven't talked about the triangle since season 1.

See I think EBR can get away with saying she rather date Barry than Oliver. The person who has to watch about anythingnthry say in that random is Katie. In fact Katie rarely does interviews because of how rude some are towards her. That convention they had a few months back where she playfully made a joke about taking on Felicity and the fandom flipped out making it seem like they aren't friends or whatever.

I'm sure the OTH crew are happy that social media wasn't this huge. Joys resentment towards Naley. Hilarie saying she should take her ball back. Sophia signing team Leyton on a Brucas fans shirt. CHAD MICHAEL MURRY'S EXISTENT. lol

I'm afraid of what happens the day Nicole says something the fandom doesn't like.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Didn't Joie come out in 2012 and say she and James hadn't been friends? That she didn't miss him during S9 the way she missed Chad and Hilarie, because they'd never really connected or hung out offset? I admit, I laughed.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she did. LOL I remember that convention she and Hilarie did together and Joy took Hilarie's side over Mark firing her as well. It seems Joy, Chad and Hilarie are still friends. Hilarie and Sophia are as well. Actually I think all the girls are friends. The guys not so much. LOL

Oh No They Didn't! - Anna Paquin: Bisexuality and Monogamy Aren't "Mutually Exclusive"

Oop.
Old 07-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Anna is sweet. The comments in that post are a hot mess. I don't even know how to react to sympathizing with Larry, lol.

Were James and Chad ever friends?
Old 07-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That one poster with the creepy up close pick of Ariana Grande is a mess talking about all bisexual women lie about being bi just because they end up marrying a guy or a woman. Like WTF? And seriously nothing will make me sympathize with Larry. lol I do still like the best friend he cheated on. Was it Polly or Holly? lol

I'm not so sure if they ever were. I just remember Chad subtly admit SB and James were dating. SMH. lol
Old 07-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Polly. What she's doing is gross, but she seems more aware than Larry that the whole thing is ****ed up.

Yeah, I'm completely confused as to what that poster's point even is.

Chad could be overly chatty, lol, I don't think anyone publicly knew Hil was married until he outed her.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She must've threatened him if he outed her pregnancy because Hollywood loves any lister who gets knocked up. Hilarie stayed stuck in Wilmington for 9 months and all we saw was her head shots in her vlogs. I'm convinced she died her hair so no one can notice her tbh. LOL

Ugh can Sleepy Hollow come already? I'm going to assume Abbie ends up saving her life or worse case scenario she ends up being saved by useless Katrina.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, Hilarie is one where I don't think anyone can accuse her of being a famewhore. Because she TOTALLY could have used having a baby with JDM, and instead...has anyone ever seen that kid, lol? She's clearly genuinely private.

I forgot- it's BRYAN James is BFFs with, isn't it? I think I saw pics of them actually pretty recently.

Katrina is such a fail of a character.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

James and Bryan are friends. Also Hilarie and Bryan were suppose to do a movie together but something happened where she couldn't do it anymore. Also I did not know Bryan was engaged to Jamie Chung. Nice catch for both. lmao

I think the last time I saw pics of bb Gus was with JDM in Miami which was last year.

I do wonder what they'll do with Katrina. Also I'd love to see Jenny kick Ichabods ass for not getting her sister out fast enough. LOL
Old 07-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
Actually dying at the Tumblr meltdown over this picture of Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed.

Seriously? people scare

He is not getting back together with NINA.. get over it lol
Old 07-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Hilarie seemed to at least get along with pretty much everybody, lol.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone else seems so petty about everything and she's like i'm good. I do think she'll never want to talk to Mark again though. LOL
Old 07-21-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, Mark really burned her. Not inviting her to Brooke's wedding episode only to blame it on her schedule was particularly classless.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread