Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't know. I've honestly never gotten the impression that they're super into each other, lol. Like, ever. Even when they talk about each other, it just comes off awkward- he seems more naturally affectionate to and about Matt Damon. But she's very old fashioned- I think he'd have to want the divorce for it to ever happen.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Ew. I'm sure they are heading for a divorce. Its probably why Bennifer1.0 didn't work out. No way would JLo allow his shenanigans to go on.
Huh? I thought it was because of all the bad press he got from their relationship tied with his film choices. Ben's stated (more than once I think) that was the worst time of his career, and that he should've never gotten engaged. He even said the media dragged him so badly through the mud that he was more hated than Scott Peterson then.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 06-29-2014 at 06:57 PM
Old 06-29-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That's the reason he's given for the break-up, yeah (which always seemed a little...okay, lol. Clearly it wasn't true love always for him to be the most concerned about his image). But I also can't see her putting up with the control freak he's been rumored to be.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah I think Jennifer broke it off. He can say whatever he wants because he's an ass but Jennifer was already an A-lister she didn't really need him to further her career. And the reason he was hated had more to do with how obsessed the paps were of the two. It's just like the Kardashians. If the media wasn't so obsessed with them no one would care about what they do. People let these celebs get under their skin.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Bow to Jenny from the block.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I mean, there are two options- either he's a jerk who cares more about his public image than the woman who he supposedly wanted to spend the rest of his life with (which would suggest he got involved with her as a publicity scheme that backfired on him in the first place) or she dumped him and he tried to save face by acting like it was his choice.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Either choices makes him an ass.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

DanRad being the flawless human being that he is.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some men really are gross once a girl just wants to be friends. The nice guy act where he expects her to like him in return is probably the worst of it. This is why I never got the love for Seth Cohen, Mouth or Stiles Stalinski tbh.

Big Brother is dealing with that now. They recruited some psycho who swears up and down that this girl is into him when she's just not that into him at all. He told her his feelings last night (after knowing her for a week guys.) and now that she's told him she only sees him as a friend everyone is boosting his head in saying that the only reason why she rejected him was because she doesn't want to be part of a showmance.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think Seth was somewhat of a rarity in that at least some of the relationship stuff fell on his head, but it was unfortunate that Adam had more chemistry with Rachel than Samaire in S1, because on paper Seth/Summer was just creepy. And he acted entitled to her a lot of the time.

Among the worst cases have been Landry from FNL and George from GA.
Old 06-30-2014, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think Seth and Summer ended up happening because people thought his creepy obsession with her was adorable and Seth is played by Adam because these same people could've easily shipped Mouth and Brooke/Rachel. LOL

Ugh Landry and George. George yelling at Meredith was so ****in disgusting. Shonda was wrong for that storyline.

I give PLL credit they could've easily made Lucas a nice guy but instead turned him into one of Mona's bitch while still being a good friend to Hanna...sort of. LOL And Mark could've done the same thing with Lucas and Peyton but he just kept him at stalker because apparently she too was stalking him. LOL
Old 06-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, that's another thing- Adam is actually quite attractive and charismatic, lol. Which went a long way in selling Seth and Summer, because people are shallow.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I could've loved Pretty In Pink more had Ducky been played by someone attractive and Andie still rejected him for Blane because she just saw Duckie as her best friend. But yeah as long as the guy is good looking they don't seem to see how problematic the ship is. SMH.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I feel like Ducky was the original Friendzoned Guy, lol. MAN, he irritated me. And I thought Molly had more chemistry with Andrew McCarthy than she did with Jon Cryer anyway (although she also had hella chemistry with James Spader).
Old 06-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think James had chemistry with every woman the lead male was attracted to and he hated tbh. LOL

Oh man I love the Brat Pack group. I'm not sure we had any in the 90's and definitely not today. Haha Robert Downey Junior and Charlie Sheen had association of the group but are the only successful ones. Emilio Estevez and Demi Moore is the only successful Brat Pack member to this day.

That boy that boy who was found in his dads basement clearly rand away but I think his step mom has something to do with where he ended up being found.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread