Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Have y'all heard about the wacko Indiana rep who denounced the Girl Scouts as being overly sexual and pro-abortion and ruining Christian values? See, this is what happens when crazy people are allowed a public platform- it leads to situations like this:

Girl Scouts’ critics: Too extreme to succeed - The Washington Post

This happened in MY old neighborhood- I lived in Reston for six years.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Fringe
Old 02-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Fringe made my brain hurt. AMAZINGNESS. But..

Spoiler:
Old 02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam did you watch the recent Lying game episode?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I am SO lost, Mel.

Spoiler:

I never watch award shows, but bright side to tomorrow being Oscars night? PF Changs is offering 20% all take-out. Delicious potstickers here I come!
Old 02-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

LOL. That's pretty much it for me too, "yes, she's the real one" "no, she's not" and then I just decided to let them tell me when it's time.

Quote:
Sam did you watch the recent Lying game episode?
Sure did! Sutton reached a new low. Just when I thought she was starting to become a little less selfish, out comes another lying game. But then again, that is the title of the show, lol.

Although, I was kinda surprised that Ethan didn't realize he was talking to Sutton. At the very least, he should double checked or something.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_MC (View Post)
LOL. That's pretty much it for me too, "yes, she's the real one" "no, she's not" and then I just decided to let them tell me when it's time.

Sure did! Sutton reached a new low. Just when I thought she was starting to become a little less selfish, out comes another lying game. But then again, that is the title of the show, lol.

Although, I was kinda surprised that Ethan didn't realize he was talking to Sutton. At the very least, he should double checked or something.
He been having problems telling him apart. I mean come on he knew Emma wasnt sutton when they first met.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Tumblr has so much Fringe prettiness.

Old 02-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

That is ****ing awesome!!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is sexy as ****.

I need to catch up on Lying Game, Kristen Bells new show which is hilarious and Shameless.

Matt Bomer coming out like its just another day is awesome. Because of how pretty he is he'll continue getting jobs in Hollywood too.

ETA: Hilarie and Sir at The 2012 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Last edited by mjgchick; 02-26-2012 at 01:08 AM
Old 02-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I NEVER EVER pictured those two getting together, lol, but they make a cute couple and they seem to be making it work.

I LOLed when all the news articles were like "MATT BOMER COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET!" though. Um, was he IN the closet, lol? He has three kids with his partner. He certainly wasn't exactly hidden in there. Bomer is the perfect example to point to when stupid people try to claim it's not possible for gay actors to have chemistry with their female co-stars. He has chemistry with everyone (well, except the Kate chick, and to be frank, I blame her. LOL. She's completely wooden).
Old 02-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I blame that Kate chick too. She had better chemistry with Logan Lerman in Percey Jackson. Maybe its because Kate is so cold towards Neal in the flash backs? Matt had chemistry with whats her face who played Marina on Guiding Light too. Damn he was sexy Pyscho.

Zachery Quinto had amazing chemistry with Zoe Zeldana in Star Trek and Kristen Bell in Heroes also. People who think Gay men can't have chemistey with women are stupid. TR. Knight had it with Sara Ramirez and I liked him with Lacey as well. Johnathan Groff on the other hand had better chemistry with Lea onstage than he does on Glee.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, the fandom exploded with Jon and Lea and yet I saw NOTHING, lol. Granted, I don't think they've ever played the characters as genuinely mutually attracted to each other- he was playing her in the beginning and later she was totally into Finn and he was an open back-up plan.

Of course, no one on Glee has what I'd call explosive chemistry, lol. The best I've seen yet is unfortunately between Chris Colfer and the Karofsky actor (I say unfortunately because as much as Kurt annoys me, shipping him with a guy who treated him that abusively makes me uncomfortable).
Old 02-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Mathew and Jayma would be hot on a soap opera lol When they had that Madonna episode and they were singing like a virgin I wanted to see more of Will and Emma.

Speaking of Soaps, Sam McCall is such a gross person. She chooses the wrong time to ask Patrick to help that POS husband of hers. She did the samething to Liz when Umily died. lol She gets it from Alexis since Alexis did it to her yrs ago. LMAO
Old 02-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Dianna and Mark had decent chemistry, imo. I never really shipped Quick but they worked well together.

I just started watching Parks and Recreation. It's SO good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread