Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

News and Appearances #28: Is Mischa heading to Melrose Place? That is the question.

"I'm definitely an Obama supporter. I was actually very pro-Hillary, but now I think definitely we need Obama."

Stars Align in Hollywood on Election Night

It wasn't exactly Oprah Winfrey and Brad Pitt, but the Democratic Party's official election party in Los Angeles did attract a few celebs.

Joy Bryant, Brad Garrett, David Alan Grier and Chris Tucker were among the thousands who crowded into the Hyatt Century Plaza hotel to celebrate Barack Obama's win.

"I thought it was so good because he won so early and I had just voted three hours before," said Mischa Barton, who hit the party with some friends. "I was just blown away."

An Obama presidency means Barton is staying in the U.S. If John McCain had captured 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Barton said she "probably would have taken my residency out of this country."

So we had to ask: If invited to any inaugural balls, what will she wear?

Interestingly, it won't be an American designer. Instead, Barton cooed, "Something fabulous like Chanel."

Source: Stars Align in Hollywood on Election Night - E! Online

Assassination of a High School President due February 2009

Stacey Lapidus Coming Soon

Old 11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Jess is gonna kill you. LOL.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

How come?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Because Hillary is in the title?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO. The Obama win is an unparalleled and sensational moment of history. But I know I'm not going to forget Hillary; she still deserves credit for being an exciting and inspiring candidate too.

The title obviously reflects my Hillary bias but Mischa happens to share it, lol. So Jess can complain to herself.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, I like Hillary. I hope she remains on the forefront of politics- she's done a lot to fight for women's rights, which is pretty much my #1 issue.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

And just as an aside, I'm not trying to take away from Obama's victory by bringing up Hillary.

I just love the quote.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, but nothing will ruin Obama's win. Hillary is so ****ing 10 years ago. Buh-bye.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Old 11-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

I agree, Mischa!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTT
So that mean we will see more of Mishca
Old 11-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Sam thanks for the new thread!!
...as an ordinary day I PRAYED FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

We're back

New Ambassador for Hear the World

Diane Kruger, Mischa Barton, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Billy Idol have joined the team of famous ambassadors. All have been photographed for the cause by Bryan Adams, the initiative’s official photographer, in the Hear the World pose – with a hand behind one ear, symbolising conscious hearing. The goal of their participation is to raise awareness about the issue of hearing and hearing loss.

The Hear the World magazine utilizes a culture and lifestyle platform to address the topic of hearing. Always linking content to the subject of hearing and sound, the magazine’s features focus on a broad range of topics, from music, to art, nature, and everything else that makes life more beautiful. The magazine is supported by the global Hear the World initiative, which is dedicated to raising awareness about hearing.

A team at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore estimated that 55 million Americans have hearing loss in one or both ears. One out of six, or 29 million adults, have some trouble discerning speech, more than previous estimates, they reported in the Archives of Internal Medicine.

Current ambassadors for Hear the World include Plácido Domingo, Joss Stone, Mick Jagger, Amy Winehouse, Harry Belafonte and Annie Lennox, among others.

Hear the World magazine is published quarterly and is available at select newsstands and at airports internationally for $8 an issue. A free copy of the magazine can be ordered at Hear the World – an initiative by Phonak. Net proceeds of the magazine benefit the Hear the World Foundation.

Hear the World – an initiative by Phonak
Old 11-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh damn, I was getting sick...lol welcome back everyone

I had read that news and it sounds just as amazing as SHE is!
...as an ordinary day I PRAYED FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES...
Old 11-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Glam Slam: Cheap Chic Holiday Shopping

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
“Holiday shopping is very stressful for me,” admits Nicky Hilton.

She’s not the only one who gets stressed over her holiday gift list! My advice is to give yourself plenty of time and that’s what Nicky, along with Nicole Richie, Mischa Barton, Mandy Moore and Jamie-Lynn Sigler are doing. They got a jump start on their holiday shopping last night!

“Just getting stuff for the holidays and stuff coming up, cute party dresses,” says Mischa, who loves H&M’s designer collaborations.

“Comme des Garcons, I love it, it’s amazing and I’m sure it will sell out real quick, so that would be on my wish list,” says Mischa.

Source: Glam Slam: Cheap Chic Holiday Shopping | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Mischa Barton Lunches With Her On-Screen Lesbian Lover

Donning a strapless feathered dress, Mischa Barton looked every inch a style icon as she made a surprise appearance at Lupus L.A’s 6th Annual Bag Lady Luncheon in Beverly Hills on Friday, hosted by Kim Kardashian's mama Kris.

The former "O.C" starlet (who will forever be remembered for those steamy girl-on-girl good times with Olivia Wilde while playing Marissa Cooper in the hit series) brought an interesting date to the lavish luncheon — another on-screen lesbian lover, Shantel VanSanten, who she gets down and dirty with in the upcoming "You and I."

But when it comes to personal preference, is looks as though Miss Mischa is desperately trying to shed her single status and find a man. Pop Tarts spies spotted the 22-year-old flirting with actor Ryan Gosling as he DJ’d a bash at L.A club Bardot last week. We’re told Mischa spent quite a bit of time hanging around his booth, although we’re told the smiles and laughs wasn’t quite as enthusiastic from Ryan’s end …

Source: FOXNews.com - Pop Tarts: Colin Farrell 'Freaked' Over Taking Heath Ledger's Role - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

|Andrea Joy Cook|Christian Bale|Dianna Agron|Joshua Hutcherson|Reese Witherspoon||Thomas Cruise|

Closed Thread   Post New Thread