Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Mischa News and Appearances #30: "I've been working my ass off!"

Mischa's pilot The Beautiful Life has been picked up! It'll be airing on Wednesdays at 9 pm Eastern time come fall, following America's Next Top Model. See Mischa's blog about it:

"Beautiful Life" Got Picked Up for the Fall! - Mischa Barton

Check out the official website, including clips:

The Beautiful Life

For more information, check out the Sonja thread on this board or the spoiler thread for The Beautiful Life on the spoiler board.

MySpace and IMDB both list Mischa as starring in a new quirky comedy called The Science of Cool:
Science of Cool (2009) on MySpace Films - New Films & Documenteries

Mischa has been attached to a political dramedy called "Upstate" for several months. Will anything be confirmed on this role?

Mischa's movie Homecoming has launched an official site, including stills.

Homecoming Movie

Homecoming is set to be released in select cities beginning July 17th. We'll keep you posted on where you can see it as information comes in.

L'officiel Paris June/July 2009
Model: Mischa Barton
Photographer: Andrea Spotorno

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Thanks to Party.in.Paris from The Fashion Spot

Mischa is also on the cover of Asos magazine:

Mischa Barton flies flag

NOW that's what I call doing it in style! American star Mischa Barton looks tops flying the flag for British fashion.
The jobless It girl says her favourite celebrity style icons are Brits. Now that I like.

The former OC girl - about to launch a handbag range (who needs to act, eh?) - said: "I've got friends in London who I think are very fashionable. Girls like Pixie Geldof. And Noel Fielding looks so fantastic.

"They get away with it and they get to be themselves. It's far more interesting and iconic. In the States they don't like it when you look too different."

Source: Former OC girl's gone mad hatter for Brit style. | Showbiz|xs | News Of The World

Old 05-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

And here are some more recent news blurbs.

Mischa Barton's art attack

Mischa Barton

loves throwing paint parties.

The former 'O.C.' actress enjoys inviting friends over to her New York home to create unusual art pieces by throwing colours around.

She said: "We mess around and throw paint on canvases. It doesn't have to be serious. Art is about enjoying yourself, a moment in time. That is the most exciting stuff."

Mischa is predominantly based in Paris, France, and says the people she has met there have encouraged her to pursue her artistic ambitions.

She said: "Paris is such an inspiring city. A group of friends there have brought out my creative side like 10 times more in terms of doing art, paintings, sculpture."

Mischa's next small screen project sees her play a model in 'A Beautiful Life', in a TV show produced by Ashton Kutcher.

The series is based on Ashton's early experiences as a male model and is set to air in the US later this year.

Source: Mischa Barton's art attack - Monsters and Critics

Mischa Barton has admitted she likes to “rough it” at festivals and is planning to go to Glastonbury

Mischa Barton has admitted she likes to "rough it" at festivals and is planning to go to Glastonbury.

The 23-year-old star admitted she has never been to the Somerset festival in the UK but would like to in the future.

She said: "I love festivals, but my work means I don’t always get to go to them. My favourite is Coachella in California, because I’ve had the most fun there."

She added: "Paul McCartney headlined there this year. I’ve never made it to Glastonbury, but would love to one day. I’ve heard other festivals, like the Isle of Wight, are also pretty cool."

The former OC star revealed she doesn’t care about being glam at the events. She said: "Actually, I love to rough it! I like camping and going out into the country and stuff like that."

She added: "Having fun at a festival is all about roughing it!"

Source: Mia’s Meddlings Blog Archive Mischa Barton has admitted she likes to “rough it” at festivals and is planning to go to Glastonbury
Old 05-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm so glad new photoshoots are starting to surface again. It'd been awhile, especially for her. And I live off her modeling! Must admit...I'm a quite greedy when it comes to Model Mischa and all her photoshoots.

I'm seriously in love with her Crash spread - need outtakes now!

I can't wait for the new ASOS scans/shoot! Here's hoping for outtakes!

Her L'officiel Paris must be what all those pics in London were for that time we thought was for TBL. They look like the same pics. I really love those too.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Her L'officiel Paris must be what all those pics in London were for that time we thought was for TBL. They look like the same pics. I really love those too.
Yeah I think they are the same. They were just creating some cool paprazzi style shots for the spread. I guess the photographers just figured it was for TBL because that project had recently been announced.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^I think that's a cool idea for a photoshoot.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

New thread
Old 05-25-2009, 03:09 AM
Absolute Fan

YAY new thread! thanks!

Quote:
Yeah I think they are the same. They were just creating some cool paprazzi style shots for the spread. I guess the photographers just figured it was for TBL because that project had recently been announced.
Yep. And just because the show's about fashion and she'd keep changing outfit, lol.
...as an ordinary day I PRAYED FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES...
Old 05-25-2009, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

That is a very cool, kind of creative shoot.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

No wonder she was looking all Model Mischa in it. Not that had they been BTS pics of TBL, she wouldn't, considering Sonja is only a supermodel after all.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

I was going to post this in the TBL thread but I dont want to double post.

Anyway, I was driving home from class today and our biggest radio station has this thing called The Hot List where they announce the top stories of the day.

#5 was about how Mischa is coming back to television in The Beautiful Life
Old 05-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^That's really cool, Sam. Glad they're recognizing!

And just curious, are you planning on uploading those L'officiel scans to Mischa-B?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

I want to but I don't know the person who scanned them and I dont like taking things without consent.

I'll see if I can find an email address or something.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^Ohhhhh, okay. I wasn't aware that you didn't know the source of them yet. And I must say, that make me admire you even more than I already did [what with everything you do to maintain that site], 'cause I know there's quite a few out there who honestly don't give a . In fact, I'm like you, hence why I haven't just gone ahead and saved them yet. I was waiting for them to appear on Mischa-B.

I can definitely wait though.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

I tried to register at that forum but you need an invite code or something? So I cant access the person's email or PM.

Meanwhile, the ASOS spread has arrived

Mischa-B.com Gallery - Asos.com Magazine

The interview is absolutely AMAZING. Her epicness overwhelms me.

She's so passionate about her handbag collection and The Beautiful Life. Its such a fricken exciting time for a Mischa fan.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just saw your tweet about ASOS, saving as I type this.

Lovin' the editorial as well as the interview! I what she had to say about working her ass off. GO MISCHA!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread