Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mischa News and Appearances #3: She's single again!

Carry on guys.
Old 07-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Link to last thread: http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.php?t=45633

In case you missed the latest news.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

New Mischa site
Old 07-26-2005, 08:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

i dont think this has been posted yet..but..

Quote:
In May, we announced Keds had extended its deal with Mischa Barton and would be launching a campaign featuring The O.C. actress Mischa Barton. Recently, the shoe company launched a website, Mischa Barton Fall '05, created by Toth and mediumbold, featuring Mischa and her involvement in the creation of the campaign, her take on the definition of cool, behind the scenes commentary on the photo shoots for the campaign, Mischa's answers to fan mail, her take on Hollywood hot spots, her favorites songs and, of course, the shoes.

The campaign's tagline is "Be Cool" and the word cool must be uttered by Mischa at least one hundred times throughout her appearances in the site's mini-videos. Not a bad choice for a tagline considering how many times people say "cool" in every day conversation. It's akin to Verizon's "Can you hear me now?" tag which, as anyone who owns a cell phone knows, is said more than a few times every day.
this is awesome go to http://www.keds.com/mischabarton/ for more pic's info etc...
Old 07-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Y'all. Check out that site now. It has tons of cute pictures, as well of videos of Mischa and videos of people saying really nice things about working with Mischa Thank you so much for that link!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the links, I love that new Mischa site!
Old 07-26-2005, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow. Thanks for the new sites.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great new site, and awesome about Keds!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

i know right Mischa gets more popular by the minute..
Old 07-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She seriously does!
Old 07-26-2005, 02:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

okay bad news i just saw on mischa-b.com

Quote:
Jealous Mischa out of control? - Comments (2)
posted on 26 Jul 2005 by Shanna
Mischa Barton’s binge drinking spree is sparking concern among pals who fear the O.C. beauty has recently been overindulging in partying.
Following her split from oil heir Brandon Davis, the actress has thrown herself into the Hollywood party circuit and has been spotted cosying up to numerous men.
The starlet’s determined raging has landed owners of LA club Troubadour Bar in trouble after she was caught boozing there, despite being under the US legal drinking age. While watching her co-star Adam Brody’s band Big Japan perform at the venue, she was spotted knocking back beer and flirting.
On yet another night out in LA, Mischa ran into Brandon at Koi restaurant, where he was with a beautiful dark-haired woman. Angry that her ex had seemingly moved on so soon, sources say the actress has hit back by partying up a storm.
Indeed, since the demise of her 17-month relationship, Mischa has eagerly hopped back into the dating scene.
Just one day after officially dumping Brandon, she was seen with stylist Johnny Wujek at Hollywood hot spot Mood.
The pair were dancing intimately for hours before heading back to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Although it may seem that the svelte beauty really has shrugged off her heartbreak, insiders say Mischa is just trying to show her former boyfriend she’s better off without him.
A friend close to the Sixth Sense actress says the pair separated because they were growing apart. “Mischa’s 19 and she wants to be a kid ... Brandon is going to be 25 and he’s not into the club scene anymore.”
But despite his age, Brandon’s recent behaviour suggests he’s anything but mature. The art dealer caused a stir at an industry event in Switzerland when he made a lewd comment to an older woman.
“At the Kunsthalle bar, Mr Davis lurched towards a group of women, proffering a tequila highball, and told one woman ... ‘This will make your t**s stand up,’” reported Art Newspaper. “[His art advisor] told him to apologise, but the best the boy billionaire could manage was, ‘I don’t remember what I just said.’”
It’s believed Mischa walked out on Brandon after several bust-ups over his behaviour, but now pals are worrying the once-sensible actress may be heading down the same path of self-destructive partying. (NW) Thanks to Kim for the heads up!
weather this is true or not i dont know
Old 07-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it's not true.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I hope it's not true either.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, for God's sake. The only concrete thing in this article is the backlash from Mischa seemingly having a beer in her hands at Adam's gig (which is the only time they mention her drinking in this article) in this picture, and she's not even holding the drink if you look closely:

Her friend is. And if the TWoP gossip about Johnny is true (they DID get his name right), she's not doing much of anything romantic with him because he doesn't play for her team, lol. Damn, tabloids will do anything for a story. Yesterday, Brandon was desperately inconsolable and calling her, but she wouldn't call him back. Today, she's jealous. *sigh* So ridiculous.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt that's true. Seriously. Mischa's been in the press a lot lately and people are starting to come up with BS stories to get in on the action.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread