Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Meeting MISCHA BARTON! My personal experience!!!!!!

September, 27th 2008.
"I can feel the magic floating in the air..."

h. 12.55pm:
My dad and I finally arrive in Milan after a 5-hour trip by train. Yeah, you got it. My dad -_-'. He was worried I would have fainted (no lie LOL.) so he decided that he would leave with me (this is what you get when you're an only child xD). Anyway!!!! I have planned to meet 3 friends from the italian Mischa board to spend this mischaful day together. I find them (I had never met them before!), we greet and the first thing they tell me is "Chiara. Now calm down. Something happened this morning." I sit down (we met up at 'Spizzico') and start getting red in the face. "OMG. Mischa is involved right?" "YES." My friend Chiara (I'll call her Chicca so we don't make any confusion with our names) well she tells me she's been hanging around in Milan since 8am...bored she remembered the hint I gave her yesterday from a source of mine that Mischa was probably staying at the "Four Seasons Hotel". She goes there. A grey chevriolet parked in the street. A driver waiting inside. No one around but an italian paparazzo. Chicca makes friends with him (that man is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.), she learns that Mischa is due to come downstairs in minutes!!!! She's very late actually. Like 2 hourse late, lol. It's very cold outside so Chicca is offered to *****ing enter Mischa's car. She steps in, sits down, makes a video while touching the seats....lol. Suddenly she's told to get out of there cause guess what. A little man in white (who turned out to be Mischa's manager!), Nuala and MISCHA walk outside the Hotel. Mischa. Her mom. Her manager. The amazing pap, and my friend. NO ONE *****ING ELSE. Well straight to the point she manages to have a little chat with her, an autograph and a photo together. Mischa calls her "sweetie" *_______* Then she jumps into her car with her entourage and SIGH leaves...The car windows are non-see-through Chicca runs to M. the paparazzo to say thanks for everything...and he reveals her EXCLUSIVELY that Mischa is due to make an appearance at 'Fornarina' (clothes shop), around 2.30pm (the Fashion Show starts at 4pm). So ***** YAY! Thanking God & All the Saints, while crying (me) for how LUCKY she had been, I decide that before going to the fashion show we MUST go checking this Fornarina store (which we find soon, being very near the place where the Fashion Show is going to take place).

PS. Mr. Paparazzo revealed Chicca (and me too, later on) that none of the pics supposed to be candids are as natural and spontaneous as they seem. Mischa cannot step out of her car till all the photographers are lined in front of her. She has fixed and strict moves to make (such as slowly turn her head on the right and on the left once she gets out of her car). And when they shout out her name she has to pretend to turn her head by chance toward them, all smiling and wavying. lol. Nothing is at it seems...the same goes for when we see her "shopping" into stores. The stores fix up an appointment and Mischa has to be there by that time. Paps will be already there cause they know she's gonna be there, it's in her schedule! It's not that they really follow her everywhere...they just arrange a meet up, lol. I don't think that the store pays Mischa cause they already get one Hell of publicity just because Mischa fricking Barton has been there and photographed there and bought stuff there (oh, no wait actually she got everything for free, she had no wallet at all. And I saw it with my eyes she didn't pay.) xD

...to be continued...
...as an ordinary day I PRAYED FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES...

Last edited by MiScHa <3; 11-23-2008 at 06:22 AM
MiScHa <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Absolute Fan

h 14.30pm:
We arrive in front of the Fornarina store....the most common store ever :S it's VERY quiet around...no one knows Mischa Barton is gonna shop there in few min and we feel SO blessed to have got the hint from M. He arrives too, with his camera and I finally get to meet him...I thank him and stuff...and he immediately gets I am CRAZY and so completely HEAD OVER HEALS for this girl. lol. My heart skips a frizillion beats as we spot the grey chevrolet pulling over JUST in front of me. I have my copy of ARENA and my camera in my hands, a HUGE lump in my throat and an upcoming heartattack. As I shiver like crazy the car door opens...blonde hair...the first thing I see...I can't move I can't speak I can't breathe and ****. I can't even cry. Don't ask me why it is impossible to convey the feeling. God it's HER! It's really my Mischaaaaaaaaaaaaa she steps out slowly and and I find my stunned self right in front of her. Oh my ****ing God. I have been dreaming this day for 3 years. I can't realize it's happening. I still can't, to be honest. It feels SO damn unreal. Like it's not me...it can't be her...is she real???! OMG if I dream no one ever dare wake me up. It's my life walking in front of me. She smiles at me. And in that very moment I know I was born. I meet her eyes, she meets my wet ones...she is wearing a big dark pair of sunglasses but I can see them underneath...they are the same smokey eyes I died for some days ago. But this time there is no screen between me and her...I can touch her...she is there!!! Oh, guys I could write pages and pages trying to convey what she made me feel inside but...I'd just fail, it wouldn't be enough, it wouldn't be the same you would NOT understand. It's a feeling...a rush..my heart and I know. Nobody else can...you know you can say (we can say!!) over and over how gorgeous and breathtaking she looks into her pics...but trust me. It is nothing nothiiiing compared to Mischa in flesh and bones. How can I say...she shines, she flies so higher above us common people....she has a real glow of awesome around her...she is not from this world I can tell ya. No one can compare to her..she is just perfection. The most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever seen in my life. The one you can't not turn around to stare because she takes your breath away even if she's not trying to. And her acting like the most ordinary girl ever makes her even more GAH. Ignore who says she acts the Diva she doesn't give a **** about that. She seems so unaware of her celebrity. It's impressive! She sees us fans like..friends I think. So friendly she looks almost shocked and can't believe it when people look up at her as an idol...like 'uh? me? sure?'. Priceless. Irreplaceable. Indescribable. My heart exploaded my mind went blank. **** we were 20 inches apart! I could feel her filling me up everywhere...and when she gave me that little smile...I died and went straight to Heaven. I will seriously send people to HELL if they keep on bashing her body. Lord have mercy you don't have any ideaaaa. WHAT a body. Her legs are AH-mazing. So endlessly long...such a slender perfect figure to make models run away blushing&hiding. If she has got cellulite I am not crazy. She is the hottest INSANELY HOTTEST thing alive. Nuff said. Just roaming your eyes on her turns you (well me) incredibly on. OK now I should go back to my encounter...sorry I've been taken away by the heart-stream and WOAH I could still go on for hours...sooo. She steps out from her car, I call out her name (no idea where I found the strength), she smiles so warmly as I hand her my copy of ARENA (I brought that one cause there's enough white space to write around her on the cover plus..DAYUM.) I ask her for a dedication and shows my hand palm where I had written my name earlier xD She copies it down letter by letter watching back and forth my hand and the mag (awwwwwwwwwwww)

while I am babbling something like "you are my life" (ewww! laaaame :'( ) she goes "nawww" and I ask her for a pic..she replies "yeah, sure!" and pulls closer ( )...I rest my forehead against hers, she rests her hand on my shoulder as my friend (and our paparazzo!!!!!) take the photo. Then I take a pic of her with my friends and she quickly slips inside the store followed by Nuala (OMG she is exactly like we see her in photos instead, lol! so cool and easygoing!) and her manager. I freeze for a few seconds at this moment...her deep drop dead sexy voice still running through my head...my blood rushing recalling her giggle...my heart...I don't know. She took it with her. Mischa is wearing a black fedora, her hair wavy and SOO blonde, middle lenght, her skin so ****ing flawless. So porcelain doll, so pale but in a good charming seeexy way. A thin brown belt around her perfect waist, skinny black jeans and a black long top with sleeves. Brown boots with heels at her feet. And OH. DAMN. She smells SO ****ing amazing. I think I still have her scent on my nostrils...intoxicating. Mischa spends a good 30min inside the Fornarina store, watching, choosing clothes..skirts and underwear together with Nuala commenting the stuff she picks up...in the meantime no need to say my friends and I are glued to the glass doors taking pics and making videos. She is still just few metres away, we can see her SO well. She is actually so close that when I scream out her name while she's checking some tops near the door she turns to give us a big smile and waves at us so effin sweetly...I melt. At the end she grabs (not buys, as I told you before) 2 big bags full of clothes, hugs the workers goodbye (WTFF?!) and calls her driver to take the bags..but he gets called again cause Mischa had forgotten to put into the bags a pair of white pants! LMFAO. He steps out with them into his hands XXD and trying to be funny he turns to me and my friends (well there was just us, lol) and says "someone wants Mischa Barton's undies?" lol. I will save you my reply. I then go like "Hey any chance to drive in your car with Mischa to the Fashion Show? puuuh-leeese" He laughs hard (WTF I was not joking at all.) "Yeah sure, wanna drive yourself?" -_-' So Mischa gets out, we take another bizillion frizilliard pics, as we can notice a slightly surprised expression on her face, like gee still here?! XD. She quickly steps into her car with mama&Co. as they make their way to the Fashion Show cause it's almost 4pm. My friend and I start to run the **** out of ourselves crossing streets with red lights and so on. And guess what? We arrive there BEFORE Mischa. YAY us!

1st (of 5) VIDEO SHOT BY ME (in streaming clicking on the link below the teaser)

Video - TinyPic - Servizio di hosting d'immagini, condivisione immagini & hosting di video gratuito
forgive me I actually did not realize I was making a video, LOL.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Absolute Fan

4pm:
As excited as ever for how LUCKY we've been so far, and at the idea we'll see her again getting into the show we keep waiting outside...sharing videos, pics, jumping up&down etc and lol. Once again NO ONE's AROUND!!! This time I blame it on the location...it's very horrible hidden and hard to find...we, as well, we had to ask for directions several times. While we're waiting in excitement..guess who we see again! M. (that's the initial of his name) the pap! We start chatting (I know he likes me ) he shows us the pics he took at Mischa (!!!!) He says no way he can sell them to me, and they are ****ing EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS cause he was the only pap around!!! ****. He jokes with me "God, if I could sell you all the Barton pics I took as exclusive I'd be the richiest man alive, huh?" (he was at the Vanity Fair event yesterday night too!) I beg the Hell I sell my soul...but it just wouldn't work. Until, what I see amongst his pics?? ME WITH MISCHA. Yeah, the pic I asked my friend to take me with her...well apparently my friend wasn't the only one taking it! It's a fricken FULL BODY PIC for ****'s sake sell me this one at least!!! "I can.not." He answers. "Stop offering me money I just can't..and I honestly don't know what to do with this photo it's rather useless to me.." *DIES* I get pale and feel dizzy and feel the sudden urge to make him swallow his camera. Instead I decide to play the victim martyr and I guess I'm not that bad cause he eventually agrees to take my e-mail after I made him feel a **** xD. He says he MIGHT send it to me but just as PERSONAL FAVOUR. (not sure I'll be allowed to share it and I really don't wanna get my man in troubles...but also, not sure he's gonna send it ). So, Mischa finally arrives (she is late as usual, lol), that now familiar grey car pulls over and she steps out in all her Beauty...no time for pics or autographs she gotta enter the Show...she does not rush anyway. We call her and she turns toward us. You can tell by the funny face she pulls that she has recognized us. After all we're basically the only 4 fans she met (and stopped with) in Italy!!! ;D She walks inside with her entourage. She hasn't got her sunglasses on and pierces souls with her mind-blowing eyes and that black eyeliner that gives you the final deadly stroke. I swear I THUDded. She stays inside for about an hour (we obviously were not allowed without that stupid Alviero Martini invitation). So my friends and I keep waiting for her AGAIN and blessing every second our friend 'razzo cause we'd never got pics or signed stuff if we hadn't gone to the Fornarina store before. ****, someone loves me then it's true...well, while we do this he gets a phone call and we hear it's someone (the Source!) informing him that Mischa's heading to Linate Airport to catch a flight (not a private one) at 6.20pm. No idea where to. Soon after the Goddess gets finally out of the show munching something (AW! So damn cute!!) We spot a buffet far away...she gives us a now 'friendly' "Hey!" as she sees us-the-stalkers still there XD...she smiles with her mouth full and waves again...no time for pics or to stop...she enters her car and disappears behind the black window...but I notice the front door still open. That's when I decide to step closer and scream "MISCHA!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!" I can see her smiling widely while wavying goodbye at me and my friends....the car starts with us basically glued to the window. Before definitely leaving we can see her blowing us a kiss.

"Just another day, it started out like any other...
THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE"

PS. I own a dozen short but AMAZING QUALITY videos and about 100 pics from today. I will just post some teasers here...not cause I am a bitch but cause I wouldn't love to see my personal experience ****ted all over the web...it's something TOO important and precious to me.
You guys are friends anyway, needless to say I trust you so feel free to PM me if you want.

ILY! And I truly hope that sooner (or later) you will all have the chance to have your life changed by someone as special as Mischa Barton is.

Chiara.

can i say it now?
OMFG I MET MISCHA BARTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

CHAZZA, that is AMAZING.

I especially love the detial about how she smells, LOL. Cause Mischa looks like she'd smell damn fine all the time.

Tell us more! Tell us more!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:32 AM
New Fan

Wow, impressive. It's sad to know that the papparazzi shots were set up. I know it happens in LA but I guess she does it everywhere. I guess she shouldn't pretend to be shy about it.

But at least we get awesome pictures of her!!!
sambody66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

If I'm not mistaken, Mischa has said before, at least for the Parisian paparazzi, that they get her permission to photograph her at certain times in certain places. Orlando Bloom has said something to that effect about European paparazzi as well.
Cristofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambody66 (View Post)
Wow, impressive. It's sad to know that the papparazzi shots were set up. I know it happens in LA but I guess she does it everywhere. I guess she shouldn't pretend to be shy about it.

But at least we get awesome pictures of her!!!
I am sure that when she's in the USA they really follow her everywhere...while she's just walking dow the street holding a starbucks cup, lol.
I think it's Europe...I'm sure it's just us, cause we have fewer chances to have her here. And yep, Liz is right.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think that's why she likes Europe- the photographs of her are taken on her terms.
Cristofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I think that's why she likes Europe- the photographs of her are taken on her terms.
That's understandable. She shouldn't have to pretend to be surprised though. A nice shot is a nice shot, she doesn't need to pretend.
sambody66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP!!!!!!!

CHIARAAAAA! YOU MET MISCHA! YOU MET MISCHA! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!

I'm so excited for you!!!! It's about damn time!Glad it was everything you have been hoping for and that Mischa was a doll towards you!

You lucked out with that papparazzi!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Tagged thumbnails of the pics I personally took in Milan yesterday....! ;D

For HQ's PM me.......!

Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Awesome pics Chiara! I'm so excited/happy for you!

And your icon rocks.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those are great!

Chiara! In that video is that your voice?!!?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats again Chiara!!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

O.M.F.G. That's is beyond amazing you got to actually meet her! Thanks for going into so much detail, that sounds like it was the best day of your life! One to always remember!
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread