Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marissa Cooper: Hopes & Predictions for Season 3 (9/30 Were you right?)

I was surfing through FF today and came across a "Ryan Atwood: Hopes and Predictions" thread. and I realized that we needed a thread like this here.

So...let's discuss our hopes and predictions for Marissa in season 3.

Do you want Marissa to go to jail for killing Trey?
Do you want Summer and Marissa to hook up?
Do you want Oliver to come back?

Let us know.

BUT! This is not the place for SPOILERS, only our PREDICTIONS and HOPES!
Old 07-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Predictions:

Marissa will not ultimately get into any legal trouble for Trey's shooting. The Defense of Others clause is pretty clear cut and Marissa more than falls in that category. It's too much of a stretch for even Josh to make it work.

I think Marissa will be surprisingly strong about the shooting. She's grown up a lot.

Ryan and Marissa will have sex (what?!).

Theresa will come back but NOT break RM up.

Hopes:

That Marissa lays off the sauce. If not, that the drinking issue be dealt with once and for all.

That Ryan and Marissa have sex (I will send it into the universe as much as I can).

That Marissa get closer to her mother because for all her screwing up, Julie is frankly the more dedicated parent.

Plenty of gal pal cuteness with Marissa and Summer.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Mine are a lot like Liz's

Predictions:
I don't think she'll get in legal trouble
She'll be the fuel for the rumor mill at school again.
She'll have sex with Ryan
She will look delish

Hopes:
Ryan and Marissa have S-E-X! (We spooners are totally pimping this subject, right Liz?)
Summer/Marissa friendship scenes
She will shoot Oliver (Just kiddin' I son't even want him back, but if he did then yes, but only in self-defense)
She'll wear a bikini a lot
Old 07-14-2005, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just want Trey to actually die, but I have a feeling he won't, just cuz that would be the better writing to me, not the easy way out.

Court, I take it you don't want any spoilers here, right, cuz that's what I put beside this on the Master Guide....
Old 07-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm not really sure if Trey died or not but I'm thinking maybe he's still alive and will hopefully go to jail once and for all. I hope that Ryan and Marissa get together and I like a cheery Marissa so hopefully she'll get help with her problems and move on.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Do you want Marissa to go to jail for killing Trey?

NO

Do you want Summer and Marissa to hook up?

NO

Do you want Oliver to come back?

NO!

I think that Trey is still alive, just out or something. I do think that Marissa gets into some legal problems but as Sandy as her laywer she woudn't go to jail, besides it was selvedefence.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm....

I would like Marissa to not face any legal repercussions from shooting Trey. Everyone needs to understand it was just self-defense.

I would like Marissa to focus on having a great senior year. I want her to enjoy senior year things. I dont want her to have to worry about other things.

I want Marissa to get some counseling. After all this gal's been through (drinking, drugs, rape) the girl needs some serious help.

I want to see Marissa and Ryan give their relationship another try. I want them to try and have a normal relationship where outside forces (Teresa, Luke, Oliver) dont' interfere. I want them to decide if they are right for each other. I wouldn't mind see them have a little action.

I want to see Marissa and her parents and her sister BE A FAMILY. After everything Marissa's been through, she needs SUPPORT. I want Marissa to have a family that she can go to with the big issues. If Marissa had been able to go to her mom or dad with the whole Trey thing I don't think the situation would have gone as far as it did.

I want to see Marissa and Summer build up their friendship. I feel that in the past season their friendship has deteriorated immensly. I want to see Coop/Sum frienship ala beginning of season one.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I want her to be happy for once, truly happy, smiling, laughing, being a kid.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
I want her to be happy for once, truly happy, smiling, laughing, being a kid.

Old 07-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Doesn't that sound like a great plan, she really deserves it at least.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Doesn't that sound like a great plan, she really deserves it at least.
she's had soooo much angst in the past 2 seasons. I want her to just be happy. I'm tired of the show making her the crazy.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly, she has had to deal with far too much stuff at her age.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Courtney**
Hmm....

I would like Marissa to not face any legal repercussions from shooting Trey. Everyone needs to understand it was just self-defense.

I would like Marissa to focus on having a great senior year. I want her to enjoy senior year things. I dont want her to have to worry about other things.

I want Marissa to get some counseling. After all this gal's been through (drinking, drugs, rape) the girl needs some serious help.

I want to see Marissa and Ryan give their relationship another try. I want them to try and have a normal relationship where outside forces (Teresa, Luke, Oliver) dont' interfere. I want them to decide if they are right for each other. I wouldn't mind see them have a little action.

I want to see Marissa and her parents and her sister BE A FAMILY. After everything Marissa's been through, she needs SUPPORT. I want Marissa to have a family that she can go to with the big issues. If Marissa had been able to go to her mom or dad with the whole Trey thing I don't think the situation would have gone as far as it did.

I want to see Marissa and Summer build up their friendship. I feel that in the past season their friendship has deteriorated immensly. I want to see Coop/Sum frienship ala beginning of season one.

I agree with almost everything, espcially the counseling part. She has been through so much, and she needs a person she can talk to, who has nothing to do with her past.

And the also needs the support of her family and her friends.

The only thing that i don't agree on is that she should get in no legal problems. Even though it was selfdevence. The police can not just let her go. There would come an inverstigation.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What should happen to her?
Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
What should happen to her?
You mean in terms of shooting Trey. Absolutely nothing legally. What she did was completely justifiable under the Defense of Others law.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread