Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle
Piper was OUTSTANDING. I've always liked her; she always comes off as cute and sweet. But this was absolutely the performance of her career to date.

I think my two favorite Mouse/Mischa moments are when she writes the letter aloud to her mother; I almost started to cry when she talked about not always being able to remember what her mother looked like, and the final moment where Mouse looks at the bird as it flies away. I thought Mischa NAILED that scene, and it wasn't an easy scene to grasp. It was actually the one moment where Jessica Pare (that's her last name; the actress who played Tori) didn't overwhelm me, but Mischa just had everything down in that scene. I think that's always been Mischa's strong suit regardless; she's very expressive. Her facial expressions are dead on more often than not.

I agree, Mischa has facial expressions down pat, and I also loved both those moments! It gets to me when Mouse is running back to tell everyone about Piper's character.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Just showed this movie to a friend of mine who's never seen Mischa in anything else and he loved it! He said "This is the chick you like from The OC? She's a good actress!" I thought that was cute
Cristofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, that is sweet.
Old 07-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Paulie/Tori/Mouse: They all related to each other in only ways they understood.

Hey guys, I thought I'd start a friendship thread for Pauline "Paulie", Victoria "Tori", and Mary "Mouse" from Lost and Delirious, because I just adored their realtionship. I loved how all 3 girls related to each other on different levels, in ways only they got and no one else really did, I found it was the heart of the movie.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I LOVELOVELOVE Lost and Delirious. I thought all the girls worked wonderfully together. One of my favorite little scenes of the movie was when they were singing and dancing together as they moved furniture. And my Mouse was so sweet; she was such a good friend to both of them.
Old 07-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know right, this was one of the most intense, touching movies I had ever seen. And what I loved most was the friendship amongst all 3 girls, they helped each other.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

L & D is going to be on IFC which is the independent film channel i believe (if its not different on other direct tv systems its channel) 550 on Direct TV sorry people who have cable like me just thought i would inform you all..
TV Schedule (Next 30 Days)
Lost And Delirious (2001) Thursday, Aug 18 2005 1:00 AM
Lost And Delirious (2001) Sunday, Aug 28 2005 2:00 AM
Old 08-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the heads up, Lyndsi, although I own it.
Old 08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Seriously. Every Mischa fan should watch this movie. Hell, watch it even if you aren't a Mischa fan, lol. It's incredible.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

well i really want to see it, but my mom wont put more money on my credit card so i can buy it and i dont have the IFC
Old 08-11-2005, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle
Seriously. Every Mischa fan should watch this movie. Hell, watch it even if you aren't a Mischa fan, lol. It's incredible.
I totally agree, it was one of the most intensely powerful movies I had ever seen!
Old 08-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Heee! Got a treat for y'all! Someone on the OC side linked me to this fabulous site:

Lost and Delirious

My favorite thing? An adorable picture of Jessica and Mischa after filming the finale scene:

Old 08-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

I finally watched this movie! Wow Mischa was amazing. My favorite scene was by far when Paulie was telling her to say she hated her father. Mischa was so good in that scene. You could see her hatred building. And Mouse was just so cute! How could you not love her? With her gardening and everything! And another one of Mischa's best scenes was definitley when she was writing the letter to her mom. And aww the ending was so sad! . Wow, Mischa rocked.
your_konstantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Total Fan

I really want to watch this..don't know if they have it here in Aus tho..!! Since everyone's sayin she was great i wanna watch it even more! lol

wow

"I came back into this town, to start a life with you" S/E
Icon>docent12
Crazed_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by your_konstantine
I finally watched this movie! Wow Mischa was amazing. My favorite scene was by far when Paulie was telling her to say she hated her father. Mischa was so good in that scene. You could see her hatred building. And Mouse was just so cute! How could you not love her? With her gardening and everything! And another one of Mischa's best scenes was definitley when she was writing the letter to her mom. And aww the ending was so sad! . Wow, Mischa rocked.
Omg, that's also my fav. scene, Mischa tore it up there!

Omg, thank you for that link!
Reply   Post New Thread