Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

^That is great. I have to wait until tomorrow and it is still not sure if I get it tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I don't remember that tweet but I guess we always knew the album title then

hmm I don't like lyric videos usually but if it is cute a part of me wants to watch it
Yeah, we did

It is really cute, you should give it a try

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I pre-ordered a physical CD with the scarf/ornament bundle off of Kelly's website, and hopefully it'll get here today or tomorrow! It also came with a free mp3 download but the songs won't play on my computer.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope you will get it I want it to be 11AM now, it is then I know if I get it today or not

Also I have heard there has been some trouble with the mp3 download, I really hope it will get fixed soon.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the behind the scenes video! Thank you!

Old 10-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem

I want it to be tomorrow now

Old 10-30-2013, 10:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
Hope you will get it I want it to be 11AM now, it is then I know if I get it today or not

Also I have heard there has been some trouble with the mp3 download, I really hope it will get fixed soon.
Thanks! I got the CD on Tuesday afternoon, right on time! Also, I found a way to make the mp3 downloads work.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is from first listen and it can change after a while:

1. Wrapped in Red ★★★★
2. Underneath the Tree ★★★★★
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas ★★★
4. Run Run Rudolph ★★★★★
5. Please Come Home for Christmas (Bells Will Be Ringing) ★★★
6. Every Christmas ★★★★
7. Blue Christmas ★★★★
8. Baby, It's Cold Outside (featuring Ronnie Dunn) ★★★
9. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) ★★★★★
10. White Christmas ★★★★
11. My Favorite Things ★★★★★
12. 4 Carats ★★★★★
13. Just for Now ★★★★★
14. Silent Night (featuring Reba McEntire and Trisha Yearwood) ★★★
16. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel ★★★★★

Beautiful album. I love the original songs. So amazin and beautiful. I really loved how Kelly sounded on Baby, It's Cold Outside but I felt like Ronnie's voice didn't really match Kelly's. Also about Silent Night, I love the beginning, but I didn't like how Reba was the front in it. It should have been Kelly.
I love Run Run Rudolph. It was so fun and catchy. And Oh Come, Oh come Emmanuel that was so beautiful but I wish it could have been longer. Right now I think it will be the original songs, Run Run Rudolph, My Favorite Things and Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel that will be played the most.

Old 10-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

All the songs on this album are amazing! I love love love LOVE Winter Dreams! It's such a sweet song. I also love the sound of Kelly's voice on Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Silent Night is beautiful as well, but I think Kelly should've had a larger part of the song.

My favorites (right now) are Winter Dreams, Underneath The Tree, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, and Run Run Rudolph.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree about Reba coming on too strongly in Silent Night. The song is beautiful still but she seemed to be more of the focus than Kelly was which was a shame

That's the only song I've heard other than the two Kelly put up in full so can't comment on the others . But I did like the sound of the songs from the previews I listened to on iTunes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiggestKCFan (View Post)
All the songs on this album are amazing! I love love love LOVE Winter Dreams! It's such a sweet song. I also love the sound of Kelly's voice on Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Silent Night is beautiful as well, but I think Kelly should've had a larger part of the song.
Winter Dreams are amazing

And I agree about Silent Night. I love that song and it started so good and then I got little disappointed that Reba was in focus in it.

Quote:
I agree about Reba coming on too strongly in Silent Night. The song is beautiful still but she seemed to be more of the focus than Kelly was which was a shame
Yeah, it really is

Quote:
That's the only song I've heard other than the two Kelly put up in full so can't comment on the others . But I did like the sound of the songs from the previews I listened to on iTunes
That is really great I hope you will be able to listen to it soon

Old 11-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This album is amazing! I love it, and I love how Kelly's voice sounds on all of them.

I also agree with most of you on Reba coming in too strong on Silent Night. I was very much looking forward to that one, and although I thought Kelly sounded amazing on it, it didn't end up being one of my favorites.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I love Silent Night so I think I'll end up loving it anyway . Her & Trisha's voices seemed to go really well together

I don't think I can wait until Christmas for the album . Is the I'll Be Home For Christmas on this album the same as what she already released? I found a store which I (just) have the money to buy the album from but it doesn't have the two bonus songs on it. So I thought I could buy the album from there, & get the extra song/s off iTunes since I have some money on there too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

I cannot fault Silent Night or Reba (no surprise there), but I do agree that in that final verse she seems to be overpowering Kelly and Trisha. The song is beautifully done however they should have harmonised more and Reba not seem to be singing lead with the other two being her backup or had Kelly as lead. To me it sounded more like a Reba song featuring Kelly and Trisha which is wrong for a Kelly album. However as long as Kelly is happy with how it turned out and had fun with the song and album then that is probably more important. But it is a shame from the Kelly fan side that Reba took over the end of the song. It was not what I expected, I just expected that Kelly would have lead if there was a lead at any point. At first I wondered if it was just me automatically hearing and picking out Reba and I wish that was the case. I do prefer that version of Silent Night to the two versions of Silent Night I have heard Reba sing solo on, so it could be possible that Kelly brought in something good at least for me into the song.

I will enjoy Silent Night and the songs Kelly wrote sound like they could be good songs too so credit to Kelly for having Christmas-related songs for me to enjoy. Usually Christmas songs are hit and miss for me without there ever really being anything I truly enjoy. For now I like Winter Dreams and Wrapped in Red, she also does a good job with My Favourite Things but I do not count that as a Christmas song. There may be more for me to enjoy or at least appreciate when I hear it more after Chelle gets it (I have no intention of buying the album, I will just listen to her copy and possibly steal songs like Silent Night ).
Old 11-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

^That is great that you feel like that We know that you are a huge Reba fan

Quote:
I don't think I can wait until Christmas for the album . Is the I'll Be Home For Christmas on this album the same as what she already released? I found a store which I (just) have the money to buy the album from but it doesn't have the two bonus songs on it. So I thought I could buy the album from there, & get the extra song/s off iTunes since I have some money on there too.
I haven't listen to that one but the beginning (before I skipped it) sound like it was the same one

The songs I have listen to the most is:
Wrapped In Red
Underneath The Tree
Run Run Rudolph
Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song)
4 Carats
Just For Now
Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel

Old 11-02-2013, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

That looks like a good list of songs to listen to the most . Run Run Rudolph does nothing for me, but I have problems with Santa and Rudolph so that is probably why .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
^That is great that you feel like that We know that you are a huge Reba fan
It is great, I am pleasantly surprised by my reaction to what I have heard of the album . It is not hard to work out where my love lies, but I love Kelly too just not as much. But only Adele comes close to my love for Reba.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread