Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think that will work when she has The Voice in the Spring. So she will do USA/Canada first in the summer/autumn. Then take a break before the worldtour.. (This is my guess though, I can be way wrong).

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

well a lot of the Voice is pretaped expect for the live shows.. I thought she could so some before and after I have no idea how it works though with planning a tour.
Yours makes sense too!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-21-2017, 10:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If she was going to do it before I'd think we'd have dates by now. Don't know how much she could do before The Voice starts. However the lives themselves shouldn't start until April so she might try to fit in something first in Feb/Mar. Otherwise it won't start until June as The Voice doesn't finish until late May

Looking at what she was going to be doing with PbP though she started that tour in July & was going to finish up in the US/Canada in October & start in England in November so it might still work out that the world part of the tour starts next year. Further back she did the US/Canada part for Stronger between January & April before then moving to other parts of the world in June so she may be able to do that with MoL . But again, I'd think we'd have the dates by now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess we will see what will happen soon.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully she will come to lots of different countries. But my guess it will just be UK and Australia.

Old 11-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's no real world tour, she should hit several European cities at least

Old 11-23-2017, 11:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Plenty of artists do a 'world tour' which is lacking quite a bit of the world. Europe becomes London, maybe some other cities. When they come to Australia they sometimes just do Sydney/Melbourne or Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane. Then even if they did more than that there's still quite a few countries missing out. If you're going to do a world tour maybe try hit most if not all the continents (excluding Antarctica)?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like that haha... like to see her do a more major area

Old 11-24-2017, 04:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree. But at least she has gone outside of the US which is something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, on the 2012 tour she only came to UK, Ireland and Australia. So she didn't cover alot on that worldtour. And the one who she cancelled, I belive she only was going to go to UK? It sucks that she doesn't go anywhere else, but it is what it is. And I'm happy she atleast comes to a country in Europe which make it easier for the fans there to see her.

Old 11-25-2017, 09:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The one she cancelled we don't know where else she was planning on going but yes it had only been UK announced, nowhere else

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-25-2017, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think last time she was outside Aus/Can/U.S/UK was AIEW tour??? Or maybe she went to some other places on the Stronger Tour? I think AIEW was the last time she hit Asia, though. And she's never done South America, I don't think, or even Mexico.

I really want her to announce the dates so I can start planning.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-25-2017, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think she just did US/Can/UK/Aus for Stronger

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, the Stronger tour was the 2012 tour I was talking about. She came to Ireland too for one concert too.

Amelia, she went to Brazil for some sort of concert in the Stronger Era, but I think that one wasn't a part of the real tour.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread