Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Reba's done it before for Blake so i wouldn't say its impossible

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be awesome if she could get Reba to be the mentor! Blake will get so mad.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-25-2017, 12:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That'd be funny . I imagine him being all like 'you stole her from me' or 'i had her first' Haven't they all been having the same one lately though? Or was that just something they did in the past? Nothing to say they can't all have Reba though especially when she's friends with two of the coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Reba talks about their friendship, and how River is a good big sister to Remy. Reba talks about how Narvel brought PxP to Reba to listen to. And just "she's a very good person."
Thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2017, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Chelle!

I didn't know that they all shared a mentor now. I haven't watched in a while. I'll be watching Kelly's season, of course. I think Reba would be a good across-the-board person if they do end up all sharing a mentor.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-25-2017, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure i've read about them all having the same one but looking it up i see they still have their own but sometimes have one who does all as well. Reba's done it in the past for the Top 12 performances in season 8. So she did something in season 1 & then 8 so i think season 14 is about right for her to come back

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2017, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha that makes sense, especially with Kelly on board! It would be awesome!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 08-23-2017, 12:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've been reading one of Reba's books & I keep thinking how wonderful it is that Kelly has someone like that in her life. I'm only now getting to the point where she talks about her taking over her own management/forming Starstruck. While she does make it clear that a lot of things are done by other people Reba at least had the strength to say she wasn't happy & make changes & to take control of her life like that. I also always thought that Reba's first husband had wanted her to stop working because she'd 'made it' by being awarded Female Vocalist of the Year/Entertainer of Year so there was no point in continuing which led to the breakdown of their marriage but there was so much more & he sounds like a dick to me. But again that's strength that Reba was able to leave a marriage when he wasn't treating her right & she wasn't happy - especially when she has such a close relationship with God & she comes from a time where you don't get divorces. I did know her father had said something like "what took you so long" though when Reba told him she was getting a divorce so I should have guessed her first husband wasn't good . But yeah the book is giving me a new appreciation for Reba but also what she did for female artists & what impact that had on Kelly. Sure Reba would have had a greater impact on country artists & that world but seeing as Kelly loved her I'd count her in that too

I'm sure once I start the second book I'll continue feeling that way as its meant to be inspirational while what I'm reading now is her biography (from 1994 so tells me everything I didn't know as I was alive for the rest of it I say ). Another thought I keep having is how it'd be interesting if Reba could write another one speaking of her life from 1994 until now & then we'd presumably get things about Kelly don't know that she'd do that though. She'd at least have to be ready to talk about what happened between her & Narvel which I don't know if she'd ever be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Now I'll double post

We now have an OP with pictures again in here but I found three of the links no longer work (evil copyright):
Reba S6E8
CMA Music Fest
CMT Crossroads

I'm thinking we could just not have a link to the episode of Reba or the crossroads special though as I doubt we'd find those videos again. The CMA Music Fest was actually pretty easy to find so fixing that now

There's also at least one performance missing - the song from Reba's album. So may need to figure out how Rae made those. I've at least got PSDs to work with which is a start, just need to work out what one is which & hope its easy to edit. Also don't know that we've got a picture to go with that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow you're a busy lady Chelle!

Old 09-09-2017, 03:05 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've had a bit of a productive day . Haven't tried looking into updating the thread with the other performance though

Do you have any thoughts on anything else I posted (in either post )?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure which song you mean from her latest album? I think I missed that one

Old 09-09-2017, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This one from Reba's latest album (for some reason I can't embed YT videos atm)

but that wasn't what I meant but anyway... Do you think that the two missing links (Reba S6E8 & CMT Crossroads) matter that they're not there or we should try find something to link to for them?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

To me it doesn't really matter that much honestly

Old 10-20-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reba responded on kelly her Facebook post that she loves Meaning of Life

Old 11-28-2017, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Some twitter love