Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2021, 08:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope your country continues to not have it

That's a shame your artists & coaches aren't as good. Australia at least has had talented contestants & the coaches have good interactions. But we got a lot more focusing on coaches & drama between them over focusing on the contestants which annoyed me. I wouldn't be surprised if the US is the same but I don't watch that version. US possibly has more talent because its a larger country? Having humour & funny moments between coaches is great

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-21-2021, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not all coaches in my country are bad. We have Samu Haber from Sunrise Avenue on the show as a coach He´s pretty funny.
But most of the time they don´t make such funny jokes as they do in the US-Version.
Same with comedy: The US-Comedies are often more fun than the German ones.
And you are correct the USA is so much bigger than Germany so it´s no wonder you have more talents over there.

Back to Kelly: I´m glad she´s on the show since Season 14 and I hope she stays there.

And here is a video from a Blind Audtion (Its from Season 10 from The Voice of Germany) from a guy who played a country song that Blake would have loved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zjdDN_ut4Y Oh and that guy that sings it is orginally from Montana. And the coaches are called Mark (german singer with a hat and glasses), Stefanie and Yvonne (both also singers and Stefanie sings in a band called Silbermond), Nico (the only coach I don`t really know) and Samu Haber (blonde singer from Sunrise Avenue) and Rea Garvey (an Irish singer)

Oh and here is the Blind Audtion from the winner in my country from last season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9ZaP9IGps -> Love her voice!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 03-21-2021 at 05:14 AM
Old 03-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't watch the Voice in Holland, the show originated here but the coaches that are on in the last few years have been far from interesting IMO plus the artists aren't that interesting anymore either

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 03-21-2021, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I sometimes watch some videos from The Voice of Holland even for the fact that I don`t understand Dutch.

Back to Kelly: Do you like her jackets she gives to her team members? I think they look pretty cool.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-21-2021, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's funny that you do

Yeah I like the jackets, I would like one! Not sure which season is my fav one though

not sure what this is about

pretty cool that she's so supportive of Brynn as well!

Old 03-22-2021, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly's final team member:

Kelly wasn't well when they've filmed the battles round so Kelsea Ballerini is filling in for her (source). I presume that was the announcement Kelly was referring to in her other tweet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-23-2021, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

She has such a good team.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah seems like she was referring to that

so battle rounds tonight!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-23-2021 at 12:39 PM
Old 03-23-2021, 11:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No the battles start next week. I think she's just promoting who is on her team at this point & encouraging people to watch next week

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-24-2021, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can`t wait for the battles.
Old 03-24-2021, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
No the battles start next week. I think she's just promoting who is on her team at this point & encouraging people to watch next week
oh I thought it was last night, I'm not up to date enough yet

Old 03-30-2021, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly is back for the next season and Ariana Grande is joining them!

very interesting, didn't expect that!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 03-30-2021 at 10:58 AM
Old 03-31-2021, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ariana joining isn’t making me want to watch still. I’m sure there will be some funny moments, though. And if they dust, that will be killer!

I just can’t get into much of this show, even for KC. None of the contestants ever really grab me, and the coach banter is mostly interesting during the blind auditions. :/

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know Ariana that well as an artist to know if she could be a fun personality! I saw her Netflix documentary but that was mostly performances and that was slightly disappointing

That's a shame Amelia! I mostly enjoy watching the blind auditions and in the live shows I love it when she sings with her contestants

Old 04-12-2021, 12:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not surprised Kelly's doing another season. Doubt she'll stop for a while. I can't comment on Ariana joining

It looks like Kelly's back this week

ETA: hmm must've just been talking about her being on twitter & the show being on. Which makes sense as its still the battles...

After The Battles round, Kelly's team currently consists of: Anna Grace, Avery Roberson, Corey Ward, Gihanna Zoë, Kenzie Wheeler, Ryleigh Modig. Then Savanna Woods was saved & will be a part of a 4-way knockout battle between the other 3 saved contestants from the other teams.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread