Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2020, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great additions to her team.
And when she said she turned arround like light years before the others at the blind audition from Desz Kelly made the mistake not knowing or noticing that light years is a unit of distance not time. As a Star Trek fan I heard that in almost every episode of the Star Trek shows and movies I watched
But I love Kelly she is a great coach. She should stay on the show forever.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha honest mistake that I could have made as well

She's definitely got some good additions to her team! She's also a lot of fun, especially the bickering with Blake!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-28-2020, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah her bickerings with Blake are entertaining
When I could chat with Kelly I would tell her that
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Unfortunately when it comes to The Voice I'm a bit at a loss on what to post here to keep things going but I'm sure there's lots of fun videos & moments happening

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2020, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this

An interesting and sad audition, I didn't see it posted here yet but there were reports during the taping of the audtions that there was an audition that made Kelly cry
Supposedly it's this audition!
You can see that the Voice very respectfully keeps her in the background, very thankful they did that
Supposedly after the artist left the stage, Kelly also left the stage

Cool shot of Kelly
Spoiler:

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 11-14-2020 at 06:24 AM
Old 11-15-2020, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m glad they respected that she needed space and didn’t film her although it was weird to not hear her talk to the contestant. It makes sense though.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-16-2020, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh wow that's really nice of them to respect her & not show her. I did see something where she's walking off somewhere. Can't remember where & no idea if it was connected to that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-16-2020, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad they didn't show her too.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was really respectful of them

Old 11-20-2020, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news.
I´ll miss Gwen thoug.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah you liked her better???

Apparently fans are loving the appeal of Kelly hooking up with one of her team members just read the comments section of this vid

Old 11-24-2020, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Little bit yes.

But I´m glad Kelly stays on the show.
Old 11-25-2020, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

well I do like that Nick is getting an opportunity to do a full season on the set of the show instead of last season where they had to do it from home

Old 12-01-2020, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Ryan has been kicked off the show for breaking Covid-19 protocol

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-w...llagher-157094
Old 12-01-2020, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i just read that! Such a shame that's he is out for that reason!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 12-01-2020 at 11:50 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread