Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 01:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was thinking that or have they already filmed the blinds?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-14-2017, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love a song by Alicia and Kelly together, they both have soul !

My guess would be a promo vid? to sign up for the next season?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chelle, I think they have started the blinds, but not finish with it.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-15-2017, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh really?

She said she sat on it with her kids.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

^She did? I just heard that she has been pushing the bottom and someone else said they have started. So I'm not really sure. That person could be wrong.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She could have sat in the chair with her children while filming the blinds

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-16-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we'll see once The Voice premieres?? if she's doing a promo thing I expect it to appear when the show runs its 13th season, otherwise she's doing blind auditions

Old 09-22-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe I'm going to actually have to sit down and watch a full season of the Voice now.

Let's hope Kelly gets a good mentor for her contestants. Reba would be obvious, or maybe Trisha Yearwood. I guess we'll see.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-23-2017, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda hope it's going to be somebody we don't expect haha.. because we are expecting Reba or Trisha...

Yeah first time for me as well Amelia

Old 09-23-2017, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wouldn't be for me but unless it starts airing here again I won't get that luxury of watching it. I saw the first three seasons of the US version I think, before they stopped airing it. They were mainly just testing to see how it went before starting the Australian version I think. That one I've seen every season of so far but its different to the US

I don't know that it will be someone expected but it might. Trisha hasn't done it before but Reba has for Blake (season 1) & for all the advisers at one point (season 8). Blake usually gets the country advisers if there is one from what I can see but not always. One season Miranda Lambert was the adviser for Team Shakira & she was still married to Blake at the time & that's not a pairing I would expect. They could go with Reba because that could make a reaction from Blake but I think for Reba she could get torn over which one to go with if she had a choice. I'd see her more as being for all again or both maybe . Could be that Reba goes with Blake & Trisha with Kelly so could be right about both being coaches . Honestly though it really could be anyone that is paired with her - sometimes it seems to just be the coaches from other seasons. I don't really understand the advisers part, we don't have them here. We did for two seasons but after that sometimes one or two of the coaches might bring someone in for a week but otherwise we get nothing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly's going to be on the episodes on the 30th and 31st as an advisor.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the news Hope she has fun. Not really surprised that she's doing that, it adds to her excitement & promote their next season with her there. Could prepare her a little more for it too

Do they normally do that second thing? That sounds strange but also fun. The "Voice Halloween Confessional" bit sounds like it could be funny & lots of fun too

Is Kelly Rowland a coach over there or has she been one or just an adviser? The reason I ask is because she was one here this year & will be again next so just curious if she's doing both

Now what I'd rather see is Kelly deciding that she wants to do that on the Australian version or just to promote her music on it. I'm not at all selfish in that - I just want to see her on The Voice & that's the only way I can & it'd be an added bonus for me to have Kelly & Delta in the same place . I'm going to keep dreaming & hoping she'll come & promote Meaning of Life on The Voice Australia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's a Voice Halloween Confessional!? Kelly loves all kinds of holidays so I'm sure she'll like it!

Very cool that she'll do that (shortly after her album release so that's good timing )

Isn't Kelly Rowland an advisor in the UK or something?

haha I'll keep crossing my fingers for you Chelle

Old 10-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't think of that but that is good timing. Hope she can promote the album while she's there!

It could be that she's an advisor in the UK too. In which case she's doing things for three versions

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly Rowland is an adviser for this season, but not a coach on the show in the U.S.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread