Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Nice group shot. But what the heck is Adam doing.... he doesn't look right with that mustache....

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-16-2018, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it's not his best look!

Just 10 more days till the premiere!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Alicia's hair is more distracting than Adam's mustache
Old 02-17-2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha that as well though in some way it suits her

Old 02-21-2018, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just a little less then a week to go!

Old 02-21-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelly and Alicia sound lovely together!

NBC really is promoting the her joining the show quite a bit, I love it.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for that.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-22-2018, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Kelly and Alicia sound lovely together!

NBC really is promoting the her joining the show quite a bit, I love it.
yeah I love that as well!

These two ladies sound amazing together! Great voices

ETA:

Quote:
It’s Season 14 of the Emmy Award-winning reality competition show “The Voice,” but it’s the first season for superstar Kelly Clarkson!

“Extra’s” Mark Wright visited the set and caught up with Kelly and her fellow judges Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Alicia Keys to get their thoughts about the brand new season.

Mark had some fun with Kelly and Blake, asking them which coach always shows up on time. Kelly laughed and immediately said, “Me! I'm the rookie pocket protector wearing nerd who always shows up on time!"

Blake also spilled the beans on who is fashionably late, joking, “Oh, Alicia. Alicia can break the record on late!"

Alicia revealed what a contestant has to do to win the show, saying, “Just be dope. That's all. You have to really understand who the audience is and what really moves them. You have to keep pulling out special things."

And what does Adam think it takes to go all the way? He shared, "The one thing they need to do to increase their chances of winning is to never once think about winning. Because if they don't, they can just focus on the important stuff and hopefully have a shot at winning and most importantly, setting themselves up for a victory on 'The Voice' or beyond.”

http://extratv.com/2018/02/22/kelly-...-on-the-voice/
awww always right on time cute!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-22-2018 at 03:29 PM
Old 02-23-2018, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Adam's advice is good

Love that she's always on time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just a few more days till the premiere!
Who's going to try and watch her outtakes from The Voice?
I know I am

Kelly's response to the awesome duet with Alicia!

and some interview stuff

Quote:
The singer, who kickstarted her career after winning the first season of American Idol, will help undiscovered talent as the newest coach on The Voice.

“I choose to do this because I think it’s fun, and it’s a rad thing to be a part of,” Clarkson, 35, says in a clip shared exclusively with PEOPLE. “I really want to find someone that I can pay it forward to. I would love to say, ‘Man, I turned my chair for them and I was able to find a fabulous singer who can go on tour with me and have a huge career after this.'”

Clarkson says she gravitated towards The Voice because it “offers opportunity,” and one of her biggest pieces of advice for the contestants is just to be different.

“We already have Kelly Clarkson, don’t sound like her. We already have Alicia Keys, don’t sound like her. We have a Blake [Shelton], we have an Adam [Levine],” Clarkson says. “I always tell people regardless of your audition, just make sure you’re different and there’s something unique about you without trying to sound like someone else.”
While we won’t be able to see who Clarkson picks for her team until the blind auditions premiere on Monday, we do get a hint that she picks a fellow Texan.

“It’s meant to be!” she says. “I’m a Texan, brother. We’re going to win.”

Regardless of Clarkson’s superstar status, she insists she’s still the “same choir girl” every time she goes out on stage.

“I usually talk to a bunch of people I shouldn’t be talking to because you’re supposed to be quiet, but I never am quiet!” Clarkson says.

http://people.com/music/kelly-clarks...age-the-voice/
I can imagine her not being quiet!

Quote:
In addition to that, you can tell that both Adam and Alicia are on Kelly’s side when it comes to persuading show contestants who are trying to decide whether to join her team or Blake’s.

“Kelly Clarkson, number one, is a saint,” Adam says, while pacing back and forth in front of the swiveling red chairs. “Kelly Clarkson is a badass.”

“Strategically, your chances are higher with Kelly,” Alicia tells a contestant, while comparing Kelly to Blake.
that's gonna be fun, Alicia, Adam and Kelly vs Blake when it comes to country artists

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-24-2018 at 11:55 AM
Old 02-24-2018, 04:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Poor Blake, don't gang up on him I'm not surprised that Adam would take Kelly's side though

I wish I could watch or better yet it still aired here

I was just looking at that block feature though & I don't like that. That is just adding to the coaches being more important than the contestants, adding to the coach interaction & rivalry. It isn't fair if they actually could've worked with the contestant & they really wanted to work with them but then can't. Some people go on the show & want one set coach so it'd throw the contestants to then not be able to get them even if they wanted to turn for them. I hope the contestants were aware that might happen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would feel bad if the contestant really wanted a particular coach, and they couldn't pick them because of the block being used.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-24-2018, 07:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. That was my first thought . More & more I feel this show becomes more about the coaches & less about the contestants I also really hope that Australia doesn't pick up this new thing too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2018, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it´s a little silly with that blocking. Hope they don`t do that in my country (But they don`t have two steals in my country during the battles they have only one)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-26-2018, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You may have hope then. I'm pretty sure we've got two steals here. I don't mind the steals as that helps keep the contestants in the competition so seems more like they're caring about the contestants. Plus sometimes a coach pits two AMAZING contestants against each other who both deserve to go through. The block just seems cruel

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread