Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2019, 11:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I guess they had the entire tour together since Melissa was joining Reba for I'm A Survivor on that, but really other than one episode what interaction did Melissa have with Kelly? Yet still they both love each other I think. But I guess they probably got to know each other during the tour. Then really who wouldn't fall in love with Kelly?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2019, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

perhaps they know each other in the private area... seeing each other when she's with Reba?

some cool words from Kelsea ballerini

Quote:
Kelsea Ballerini is currently selling out arenas on her Miss Me More tour, but before that, she was just your average girl—who also had to go through the ups and downs of growing up.

One of Kelsea's favorite memories as a preteen happened when she was just 12 years old and saw Kelly Clarkson in concert. While watching Kelly on stage, Kelsea realized, "That's what I want to do when I grow up." During the performance, the signs that she should be a singer became even clearer: While Kelsea was thinking about her future, the eyes in Kelly's video monitors winked at her.

"Ever since then, I've been like, Kelly Clarkson told me to be an artist," Kelsea tells CountryLiving.com

Flash forward to about 13 years later, and Kelsea, now 25, is performing alongside Kelly during her Meaning of Life tour. And even though Kelsea is a star in her own right, she still has plenty of embarrassing moments from her time as Kelly's biggest fan.

"I probably wouldn't have, maybe, dressed up as her for Halloween, because now I have a picture floating around that's very embarrassing that I'm sure she will see," she jokes.
https://www.countryliving.com/life/e...ldhood-advice/

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 04-17-2019 at 04:05 AM
Old 04-17-2019, 10:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's cute & sweet. Love this
Quote:
"Ever since then, I've been like, Kelly Clarkson told me to be an artist," Kelsea tells CountryLiving.com

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2019, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I thought it was cute too all because of a wink

Old 04-25-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Geverifieerd
Happy birthday to the kindest, strongest, and realest person I know. There is no one I’d rather share the stage with, and then share the dressing room floor after—because we are too tired to do anything else at that point baha. Thank you for everything. Love you KC ❤️

Old 04-25-2019, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Such lovely birthday messages
Old 04-26-2019, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww beautiful messages

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2019, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

they are yes

x