Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2020, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the videos I'm a week behind
Old 01-15-2020, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

ooh a week is not that much I thought with you being so busy you'd be further behind

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-16-2020, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Next week's guests:

Not my most appealing list of guest so far.. Such a shame we have 2 repeats too!

very sweet of Jerry Springer to say so!!

This must make Kelly really happy

cute!!

Old 01-18-2020, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-19-2020, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing all of them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-19-2020, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

are you watching the show?

Old 01-22-2020, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fun article with an interview of Kelly's exec producer

The Five Spot: Alex Duda, Executive Producer, The Kelly Clarkson Show
Quote:

Alex Duda got her start at E!, producing everything from Talk Soup, starring Greg Kinnear, to Fashion Emergency and Joan Rivers E! Live from the Red Carpet. From E!, she went to Warner Bros.-owned Telepictures, where she created and executive produced such syndicated strips as Elimidate and The Tyra Banks Show.

After executive producing the young-skewing Tyra, for which she won two of her five Daytime Emmys, she moved to NBCUniversal where she executive produced Steve Harvey in Chicago from 2012 to 2017. In September, Duda took on her third major talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, which is already renewed for season two.

Duda chatted with B+C contributor Paige Albiniak about how she moved from reality TV to talk and how she gets the very best out of the talent she produces.

You have produced several big talents in daytime — Tyra Banks, Steve Harvey and now Kelly Clarkson. They are all very different people. How do you work with talent to create shows that work both for them and the daytime audience? The secret is to find the honest truth about that talent and then craft the show around that. You have to figure out who they really are and then build a show around them that highlights that. That’s why there’s always room for success for everyone in daytime — every host is different so every format should be different.

What is the honest truth you found about Kelly Clarkson? Kelly is all about connection. When we met Kelly, my team and I had been doing reality TV and talk for a long time. When we went in to meet her, we all had ideas about who she was. We walked into the room and sat with her for what was supposed to be an hour and it turned into a probably a four-hour meeting. We all walked out of there thinking, ‘She’s my new best friend.’ We’re not the only ones who feel that way. She wants to connect with everyone; she can’t help but connect. That is her truth. We built the show around that connection.

What has been one of your favorite moments from the show so far? There already have been so many but one that was fun was when we had on Chrissy Teigen and James Wolk. Chrissy moved down the couch to make room for James, and as she moved she commented, ‘I feel like I’m on Elimidate!’ She didn’t know that I created that show, but I loved the call-back. One of my producers, Gina Sprehe, had a needle-point pillow made for me with that quote on it.

How did you decide to do the song at the top, which you call Kellyoke and which is doing well on YouTube? From the beginning, we wanted to do that based on her live concerts. We loved when she would do audience requests and then sing that song. No other host in daytime can do that. It’s the gift she gives the audience every day and it starts the show in such a fun way.

Why do you think Kelly Clarkson is resonating with the daytime audience? I think it goes back to honesty. Whoever is hosting a daytime show is someone the audience has to want to spend time with. And Kelly is one of us, she’s our Idol, we chose her. The audience feels like they can go up and talk to her; they feel like they know her. When we first met with her, we showed her a word cloud of all the different topics you can do in daytime and asked her which of these subjects she was comfortable talking about. She looked at it and said, ‘I’ve got to tell you, there’s nothing I’m uncomfortable talking about.’ She’s fearless, she’s real and she’s not afraid to be 100% her true self.

really touching story!

this is a really cool bit she's doing with Pentatonix for her show! It's an ambush love song so I assume it's for a Valentines' day ep?

She's also taping episodes with Wilson Phillips, Ian Somerhalder, Hoda Kotb, Darci Lynne and Jesse Tyler Ferguson in the upcoming days/week

Old 01-23-2020, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

today's episode that should have been new is gonna be a repeat episode..
Next monday till wednesday are also repeats, thursday and friday aren't up yet!

they did put up a teaser clip, with Paul Wesley in it, maybe he'll be on it next week ??

ETA:

Guests next week:

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 01-23-2020 at 12:39 PM
Old 01-25-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is so cute Also for an upcoming episode! (that doesn't have a set airdate yes!)

all sneak peaks for future eps that aren't listed for next week!

the show is on repeats till wednesday probably due to the impeachment hearings

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 01-25-2020 at 10:27 AM
Old 01-27-2020, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

such sad news

Old 01-27-2020, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

I love Kelly's show! She's so adorable and excitable. Not afraid to make herself look silly, but really she doesn't.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooh you watch it! can you watch it live on your TV each day (or watch it back?)

I think the best part for me about her talkshow is that she dares to be herself and she's not afraid to do so either... She's such a fangirl

Just 2 more days of repeats.. I miss my Kellyoke

Old 01-28-2020, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

I can watch it live, but sometimes it's easier to record it on my PVR and watch and enjoy when I have the time.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh I envy you for that, I rely mostly on clips and sometimes watch it live on my laptop when I have time (and think about it )

It is interesting though how well her show is gonna fair next season when Drew Barrymore her talkshow is also being put on air... apparently it's gonna be Kelly's 'competition'

Old 01-28-2020, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we know what channel that will be on? It's funny, I've always found Drew and Kelly very similar in disposition but from entirely different backgrounds.

amelia | icon: mel
Closed Thread   Post New Thread