Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kelly Clarkson: 150,000 Posts Celebration Thread

Made by BriarღRose

Made by speedoflifexx

Testimonials
I can't believe how far this board has come. I love to come online everyday and talk to people that loves Kelly as much as I do. When I heard Kelly's album (Breakaway) for the first time and when I looked her up on the internet she gave me strength to stand up for myself when someone was mean to me. Without her I don't know where I would be today. She is my role model and I look up to her so much. Her songs means so much to me and her personality is just so amazing. I have only been a mod since January this year but I love to take care of the board. A big thank you to everyone that comes here to post and a special thank you to Andy (DanceWithLife) that is a great co-mod. I'm looking forward to more milestones to reach with you all. Congrats everyone for reaching 150,000 posts ~ MaybeLove. (Jessica)

Congrats to the Kelly board for reaching 150K! Such a wonderful milestone, & I hope that the board celebrates many more. Kelly is my favourite artist, so I love that this board exists. Most of the time it is a wonderful place to post at, & has wonderful mods & posters. Its great to be able to post with people who share my love for her, & to be able to keep up with everything she does. Again, congrats on 150K ! ~ speedoflifexx (Chelle)

I am relatively new to this board, but not a new Kelly fan. I have been following and appreciating Kelly’s music since her Idol days and continue to be drawn in not just by her powerful voice, but also by her caring personality. It has been very nice to find this community of people where I can share my enthusiasm for Kelly and her music. Congratulations on 150,000 posts and I look forward to being here for many more! ~ purplesequin (Angie)

Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment for an amazing board. As I am typing this, I realized that I joined Fan Forum exactly 5 years ago tomorrow. And I joined because of the Kelly board. I had been a Kelly Clarkson fan from the instant she sang “A Moment Like This” on the finale but it took some time until I found a place to share my love for Kelly with others. Instantly, I felt at home on the Kelly board and met a wonderful group of posters. We have shared some great discussions and memories over the years. Summer of 2008 OT Threads and my determination to stay spoiler free for Kelly’s album are probably my favorite memories. So thank you to everyone who has added to these memories over the past 5 years. And a big THANK YOU to Kelly Clarkson for bringing us all together!~ KC and LP Fan (Mallory)

Kelly is a true artist. Over the course of her her career, she has grown both personally and creatively. She has honed her voice, her writing, and her sound; she doesn't set herself into a box, and it allows her to be genuinely versatile.

Kelly has worked hard to become the artist that she is. She has had many creative inspirations, but also many roadblocks along the way. She's had to fight her way, but in the end she is better for it. She learns from her past, and uses those experiences to mature. Her integrity never wavers, and that is a wonderful thing to exude.

Along with a never-ending love for Kelly's voice, her personality drew me in as well (and has kept me attached ever since). She has never lost herself in the limelight, and her love for her fans is so endearing (even if she tours so much that I end up worrying). She's one of the funniest people, even if not everyone realizes it (but they should).

I'm so proud of her, and I'm so happy that she's reached a place where she seems genuinely happy all around.

As for the Kelly board here at FF, I can truly say that this is a friendly place. This was probably the second board I posted on when I first joined, and I can say that I've never encountered any unkindness. The moderators are so happy to be here, and do their job wonderfully. I feel like I can express my opinion freely (without being attacked), and on other Kelly sites, that isn't always the case. I'm proud to be a poster here, and I'm glad that I've found a group that enjoys Kelly as much as I do (without any kind of cliques or competition). Here's to the next 150k!~ NJHForeverandAlways (Amelia)

I have never been more proud to be a fan of anyone as I am of Kelly Clarkson. I've been a fan from the moment I saw a clip of her singing "Without You" on Entertainment Tonight's American Idol weekly wrap-up way back in the day. I remember being blown away. It's been an amazing decade for Kelly and her fans, and it's been an amazing 8 years for the Kelly board at FF. Many boards come and go - many artists come and go. Some stick around, not only because the artist is talented, but because the artist and the fans have mutual respect for each other. That's Kelly. I've always been a fan of her talent, but also of her personality. She not only remembers where she came from and the fans that were there for her at the very beginning, but she values it. And that's why I'm proud to be a Kelly supporter, and a member of this wonderful board. Congratulations everyone on this milestone! Here's to 150k more! ~ DanceWithLife (andy)

Made by MaybeLove.

Made by speedoflifexx

Made by BriarღRose

Made by speedoflifexx

Last edited by meraki; 03-08-2013 at 07:21 AM
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

We did it Congrats everyone

A big thank you to everyone that has contributed!
Old 03-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Congrats on your milestone! Love the OP

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Thank you
Old 03-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Congrats on your milestone!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats guys!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you
Old 03-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats on this awesome milestone! Such a lovely OP.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

150,00 posts!

Congrats everyone. Here's to many more milestones.
purplesequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

150,000 posts! Yay, that is awesome! Congrats!
Also, I love the OP!
Old 03-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone
Old 03-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 150K!

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAYYY we did it! The OP looks amazing.

To all of my fellow Kelly board posters: Here's to the next milestone!

Congrats to the board!

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
To all of my fellow Kelly board posters: Here's to the next milestone!
Old 03-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congratulations

Posted at 's facebook, LJ and tumblr.
Reply   Post New Thread