Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I posted that at the Voice thread
I want to see those interviews

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, I don't actually look at what you post in there . I find it interesting that it was just them, & I'm sure it'd be a wonderful & entertaining interview

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Some kind words from Blake

https://parade.com/645932/pauletteco...d-alicia-keys/

Quote:
“This is one of the greatest vocalists … the greatest people I have ever met,” Blake Shelton chimes in. Then gleefully, the six-time winner of The Voice adds, “And Kelly has absolutely no experience on this show whatsoever.”
Though he already says that a lot in the Voice promos they are airing

Old 02-14-2018, 12:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

He always has nice things to say about her, then of course he has to add in the competitive spin at the end

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-14-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Blake

I'm excited to see their joint interviews

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-16-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That's funny.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-22-2018, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

More from Kelly and Blake

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...rkson-stories/

Quote:
“It was immediately like this brother-sister camaraderie kind of thing from the get-go,” says Clarkson of her long-standing friendship with veteran coach Blake Shelton.

Shelton, who’s known the “Love So Soft” singer for around 10 years, has often been vocal about his affection for Clarkson. “When I found out she was going to be a coach on The Voice, I knew it was going to be a great addition because I’ve never been around Kelly Clarkson when she didn’t have a huge smile on her face.”

The two laugh and joke with each other in the video above before hinting that some details of their history together aren’t for all audiences. “We actually probably can’t share most of our stories,” Clarkson admits. “I’m sure most of them she wouldn’t want me to tell,” adds Shelton.

Old 02-23-2018, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's cute & doesn't surprise me Can't believe they've known each other for 10 years though, that surprises me a little but makes sense too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

it does make sense but it is quite a long time!

Quote:
Both Shelton and Kelly Clarkson spoke to Entertainment Tonight about the new season where they admitted that they weren’t afraid to get competitive during the blind audition stages, which were filmed last year.

“We just went right for the jugular, right off the bat,” Kelly told the site of how neither held back when it came to competing on The Voice.

Blake then joked that their rivalry is so bad that his manager Brandon Blackstock, who just so happened to be Kelly’s husband, hasn’t exactly been showing his support for him now that the former American Idol winner is a coach.

“Give me a break. I don’t even have a manager when she’s on this show,” Shelton then quipped, to which Clarkson joked in response, “I put out!”

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-24-2018 at 11:57 AM
Old 02-24-2018, 04:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that bit about Brandon I'm sorry Blake but when it comes to Brandon you can't compete with Kelly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, sorry Blake.

They really do have that almost sibling-level rivalry going.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 02-24-2018, 07:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, they do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2018, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Yeah, sorry Blake.

They really do have that almost sibling-level rivalry going.
haha they do yes!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread