Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

So pretty!!
Old 12-08-2016, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just really happy she got a Grammy nomination! I'm glad she was so surprised by it

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that. She's humble!
Old 12-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

thanks for all the news

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

So much news this month! She's putting herself out there again!

Quote:
John Legend and Kelly Clarkson Are Joining ‘The Voice’ Season 11 Live Finale

Get ready for some powerful performances during The Voice finale! John Legend and Kelly Clarkson will be duetting with two of the season 11 finalists on the Tuesday, December 13, live finale on NBC, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.This will be the first time Legend is appearing on The Voice. Clarkson, on the other hand, is no stranger to the reality singing competition, having served as a guest mentor for Blake Shelton’s team during the show’s second season.

Legend will be joining Alicia Keys’ soulful 17-year-old Wé McDonald on stage to perform his latest single, “Love Me Now.” Clarkson will be joining the season’s token Grammy-nominated artist, Billy Gilman, from Adam Levine’s team to perform her rendition of “It’s Quiet Uptown” from the Hamilton Mixtape.

In addition to Legend and Clarkson, KISS will be adding a little country flair to their hits “Detroit Rock City” and “Rock and Roll All Night” when they take the stage with Shelton’s final remaining artist, Sundance Head. Cam is set to perform her emotional single “Burning House” with Nashville resident Josh Gallagher, also on Levine’s team.

The Voice two-part finale begins on Monday, December 12, with the final performances from the remaining artists ahead of the Tuesday, December 13, live results show at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.

John Legend, Kelly Clarkson Join 'The Voice' Season 11 Finale - Us Weekly
Supercool

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful! Can't wait.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that she's paying it forward!
Old 12-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the news updates. I tried posting in here the other evening but the warnings must have made me lose my post.

It really is wonderful what she is doing to support those in need with her concert.
Old 12-15-2016, 02:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for those Karen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-18-2016, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly will be singing on one of the tracks on Reba's new album (released Feb next year):

Quote:
Trisha Yearwood and Kelly Clarkson join McEntire on a traditional song called “Softly and Tenderly.”

Source
You can listen to the audio for it here:

Reba & Kelly also sung it at Miracle on Broadway - I've posted that video in the Reba/Kelly thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-19-2016, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the news Chelle. I should have paid more attention, instead of seeing 'gospel album' and leaving it be. I knew Reba had the album coming out but I did not look at anything about it as I have little interest in gospel music. I know Reba is Christian and religious and the gospel side is a part of her (and her younger sister is a Christian/gospel country singer) and I respect that and do not care when it is brought up in her songs but I feel this is where I draw the line with my love for her. It hurts me more now seeing Kelly is involved but I watched the performance and their voices are pretty but the song holds no meaning for me. It is sad but one song with Kelly still does not make me want the album. It is nice that they are singing together again . Most people who know me would be shocked to learn I do not want something involving Reba but the truth (which I hate to admit) is that I would rather listen to Kelly's overly pop songs which I do not like the sound of because at least there I like the lyrics. All that song holds is two amazing voices I love. Okay so part of me does want the album for Reba's (and Kelly's) voice still.
Old 12-19-2016, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes you should have, then you could have seen that they had done something together

I'm not a fan of Christian music. I'll believe in my own way & I'm not spiritual or religious enough to need music to go with my beliefs? idk I just don't relate to it so I'm not too enthusiastic about this song. But I do love that they sung together & that Kelly's supporting Reba during this part of her journey. I do think that the timing of this album is telling after Reba going through her divorce & losing her father. Now is probably when she has needed God & guidance so this music is probably a part of a healing process for her. I completely understand her doing this, especially if its something she's always wanted to do which that article says she has. But as you said, I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't even try buying the one song Kelly sings on. I've listened to it, I appreciated seeing them sing together, I don't think I need more

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-20-2016, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

I saw now that you looked further. As long as someone pays attention then we get the news.

That is just it; if you do not relate to it then you are not going to want or like it as much. I can love Reba and Kelly's voices but I have no connection for this song so I am happy with just having seen the performance.

I agree about the timing of the album.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ok that's true

exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread