Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Yikes this is getting messy! Don't blame her for fighting back though.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t blame her - hopefully she has a good legal team behind her, though.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I actually found her response a bit weird. She never had any issues with it before now if they were in the wrong. But now they owe her money for not having things in writing? Seems like the only issue there is because they're suing her, it was fine up until then. I actually wonder if Atlantic are to blame & if they've come in, seen what was wrong, & told Kelly to keep the money as its hers as she's got nothing in writing too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I actually found her response a bit weird. She never had any issues with it before now if they were in the wrong. But now they owe her money for not having things in writing? Seems like the only issue there is because they're suing her, it was fine up until then. I actually wonder if Atlantic are to blame & if they've come in, seen what was wrong, & told Kelly to keep the money as its hers as she's got nothing in writing too.
Don't think she would ever have filed this if they hadn't sued her in the first place.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. Which also makes me wonder if her suit will get her anyway since people can easily counter that she never had an issue before now about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2020, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

it makes you wonder IMO what happened behind the screens...

I think I heard online that Narvel and Kelly never had the best bond, though that's all speculation of course... though it does make you wonder if things were said behind the scenes that infuriated Kelly?

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-14-2020, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea. I haven't seen anything like that but I also don't look. Clearly something was going on bts though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2020, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Upcoming appereances for Kelly She's doing christmas stuff

well and broadway stuff

it's not known if Kelly and Brett are gonna do their song on this broadway thing or just something different

this is what we talked about in the Christmas thread, her participation in this project has been done in the past.

Old 11-19-2020, 01:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

thanks for the news

Nice to see she's doing a few things for Christmas still & to promote at least the duet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2020, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she hasn't done any yet (which is understandable to some point) so I hope it makes her help the song chart more...

this is just funny

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 11-22-2020 at 08:35 AM
Old 11-25-2020, 11:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

why do magazines like to publish rubbish like that?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-01-2020, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Last edited by xkellyx; 12-01-2020 at 05:43 AM
Old 12-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

the court made a few decisions last month regarding the kids

Quote:
The court documents — which ruled in favor of Clarkson — stated that she and Brandon Blackstock "have a difficult time co-parenting due to issues of trust between them"

Kelly Clarkson will have primary physical custody of her children.

A Los Angeles County judge has ruled that the "Stronger" singer, 38, who is currently in divorce proceedings with ex-husband Brandon Blackstock, will have primary custody of their children, daughter River Rose, 6, and son Remington Alexander, 4.

“The Court finds that under the circumstances present in this case, the interest in providing stability and continuity for the minor children weighs in favor of Petitioner having primary custody," the court document read, referring to Clarkson.

A rep for Clarkson and an attorney for Blackstock, 43, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The document adds that "the level of conflict between the parents has increased. The parties have a difficult time co-parenting due to issues of trust between them."

and apparently Brandon wants spousal support despite them having a prenup which stated that he's not allowed to have spousal support

Clarkson will allow Blackstock — who plans to reside in Montana and works as a music manager — to visit the former couple's children in the L.A. area at Clarkson's Woodvale residence. Clarkson, who hosts NBC's The Kelly Clarkson Show, resides in Los Angeles for work.

The late October court document also stated that River and Remy would spend the Thanksgiving break with their father and will spend Dec. 19 through Christmas at 2 p.m. with him as well. Meanwhile, Clarkson will spend time with the children that afternoon through the end of the New Year's holiday.

A Los Angeles County judge has ruled that the "Stronger" singer, 38, who is currently in divorce proceedings with ex-husband Brandon Blackstock, will have primary custody of their children, daughter River Rose, 6, and son Remington Alexander, 4.

“The Court finds that under the circumstances present in this case, the interest in providing stability and continuity for the minor children weighs in favor of Petitioner having primary custody," the court document read, referring to Clarkson.

A rep for Clarkson and an attorney for Blackstock, 43, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The document adds that "the level of conflict between the parents has increased. The parties have a difficult time co-parenting due to issues of trust between them."

Clarkson will allow Blackstock — who plans to reside in Montana and works as a music manager — to visit the former couple's children in the L.A. area at Clarkson's Woodvale residence. Clarkson, who hosts NBC's The Kelly Clarkson Show, resides in Los Angeles for work.

The late October court document also stated that River and Remy would spend the Thanksgiving break with their father and will spend Dec. 19 through Christmas at 2 p.m. with him as well. Meanwhile, Clarkson will spend time with the children that afternoon through the end of the New Year's holiday.

The former couple will share joint physical and legal custody, but Clarkson will have primary physical custody in Los Angeles. Blackstock will FaceTime with River and Remy every day "at a mutually agreed upon time" as well.

Clarkson and Blackstock also agree that they each "shall not speak in a derogatory manner about the other parent to the minor children. The custodial parent shall not allow the minor children to be in the presence of any third party who speaks about the other parent in a derogatory manner," according to the court documents.

Clarkson filed for divorce in June after being married to Blackstock for seven years. (They got engaged in December 2012 and were married in October 2013.)

In October, Clarkson told Entertainment Tonight that the wellbeing of her children was a priority.

"The thing that's been kind of hard to navigate is I am an open book, but at some point I'm a mama bear more than I am a person in the public eye," she told ET. "So I care 100 percent more about my children than I do anything else on this planet."

"So that's been the hard thing of, like, yes, I'm willing to share my experience and, yes, it is the worst," she added. "I mean, the past few months have been horribly sad. But at the same time, I have to think, 'Hmmm, like, what I say has a domino effect in other people's lives.'"

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson's ex-husband Brandon Blackstock is looking for a hefty amount of spousal and child support.

The music manager, 43, is seeking $436,000 in monthly spousal and child support after an L.A. County judge granted Clarkson primary physical custody of their children River Rose, 6, and Remington Alexander, 4, a source tells PEOPLE.

"Brandon's been equally unreasonable in his requests for child and spousal support, as well as attorney fees," the source says. "Kelly's offered to pay for all the kids' expenses, but Brandon seems to think he is entitled to and needs $301K in spousal support and $135K in child support per month."

If Blackstock's request remains, he'd receive more than $5.2 million per year.

"Additionally, he's already asked for $2M for attorney fees when he's the one driving up the cost of the divorce with seven attorneys just representing him alone," the source adds.

A rep for Clarkson, 38, and an attorney for Blackstock did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Clarkson's attorney Laura Wasser hasn't commented.

The monetary request comes after Clarkson filed for divorce in June after seven years of marriage. (The divorce proceedings are ongoing.)

A source close to the family also tells PEOPLE that Clarkson is "pleased" by the custody ruling and that her priority is to protect her children.

"As Kelly has said, her first priority in all of this is to take care of the kids and all the hearts that are involved in this divorce," the second source says. "It's been a hard time for everyone, but Kelly's pleased with the court's ruling regarding custody."

"Divorce is hard and it gets tense for most couples going through it. But Kelly's primary focus is on doing the best she can to protect the kids," the source adds. "In this case, she had to fight for them since Brandon and his attorneys were making unreasonable requests."
The source explains that Blackstock wanted the children to go "back and forth" from Los Angeles to Montana or reside in Montana even though L.A. has "undeniably been their home base."

In late October, the court found that the children "have not resided in Montana" and instead Blackstock must travel to L.A. to see the children at Clarkson's Woodvale residence for "visitation and parenting time." PEOPLE accessed the court documents on Monday.

The court also stated that "the level of conflict" between Clarkson and Blackstock had "increased" and that the former couple would have "a difficult time co-parenting due to issues of trust between them."

Addressing the ongoing divorce proceedings on her The Kelly Clarkson Show, the "Stronger" singer said she didn't see the separation coming.

"Definitely didn't see anything coming that came, but what I'm dealing with is hard — it involves more than just my heart, it involves a lot of little hearts," she said on the show in September.

"We know the best thing here is to protect our children and their little hearts," she added then. "So I'm usually very open and I usually talk about everything but in this case I will talk a little bit here and there about how it affects me personally, but probably won't go too far into it because I'm a mama bear and my kids come first."
apparently also 7 lawyers!
plus a lot of money if he only gets to see the kids every other weekend IMO

This is getting so messy!!
I am so surprised, I was hopeful at the start of this news that wouldn't be a 'fight' divorce but it seems to go that way Poor Kelly!
Also this trust issue is odd! What happened??
I am happy for the kids that they don't have to travel in between Montana and LA all the time, for the kids it's the best to stay in 1 place.

TMZ also has additional info

Quote:
Disso Queen Laura Wasser, who reps Kelly, argued that her client felt Brandon's position would be detrimental to the kids, and the judge agreed, saying, "The court finds that the minor children are not now and have not been residents of Montana and that California is their home state."

The judge gave Kelly and Brandon joint physical and legal custody, but the upshot is that Kelly will have the kids most of the time. The judge ruled Kelly has primary custody of the kids in L.A. and Brandon gets the kids on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekends of each month. The 1st and 5th weekends Brandon must be in Los Angeles in order to spend time with the kids. As for the 3rd weekend of the month ... the kids would travel to Montana.

Although it's technically joint physical custody, Kelly will clearly get the kids the lion's share of the time, which is what she wanted.

The order also says neither Kelly nor Brandon can talk smack about the other to the kids. The order also says neither parent can consume booze or weed within 8 hours of driving a car with the kids inside.

The divorce is ongoing.
the weed thing is odd

ETA: KElly you just beat me to it !

Old 12-01-2020, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

I edited mine Karen your post looks better

This is all very sad.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha we also did the exact same articles

yeah really sad

I really thought Brandon was always a nice guy but seeing all of this makes me think very differently about him

the whole no trust thing and the weed/alcohol addition plus the no bad mouthing agreement... apparently either one of them is very afraid of what's gonna be public
given how the judge ruled about the kids I assume it's Brandon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread