Old 02-12-2020, 02:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's a random promotion location then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-12-2020, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha it is! The article that gave me that pic pointed it out

Quote:
Getting one the biggest reactions in the trailer of all the stars? Grammy winning singer and talk show host Kelly Clarkson, as she stops by for a Quickfire challenge themed to her new DreamWorks Animation film, Trolls World Tour.

“I’m going to want whatever that is,” Clarkson jokes, as the competition gets underway.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 02-14-2020, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah still strange

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-15-2020, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

it is

Another small bit with Kelly from Brain Games

it starts around the 50 seconds!

Old 02-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
-wayfair inc. (nyse:w), one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, today announced that singer, songwriter, trusted voice coach and tv host kelly clarkson will serve as the retailer’s first official brand ambassador in the u.s. The all-new, integrated partnership with clarkson, which spans tv, digital and retail, aims to empower wayfair customers to shop confidently while exploring the unlimited possibilities in home.

“we’re delighted to work with kelly clarkson to support our mission of helping people easily and affordably shop for the home,” said courtney lawrie, director of brand marketing, wayfair. “prior to selecting a brand partner, we polled wayfair customers as their feedback informs so much of what we do. Kelly’s vibrant charisma, confidence and authenticity resonated with wayfair’s audience, making her a natural extension of our fun and approachable brand.”

the campaign titled, “home: You got this” will include a series of ads featuring clarkson that will air on tv platforms beginning february 24. Clarkson will also appear across wayfair’s digital and social channels, as well as other exciting brand engagements throughout the year including integrations on highly-acclaimed daytime talk show, nbcuniversal’s the kelly clarkson show.

“i’m so excited to team up with wayfair to connect with their shoppers and show them how simple it is to turn their home into a place that feels as special as they are,” said kelly clarkson. “wayfair already does a fantastic job of offering an amazing selection, service and shopping tools that make it so easy to find literally everything you could ever want. I’m stepping in to inspire and help everyone realize that they really can make their vision a reality!”

in april, wayfair and clarkson will release an exclusive, two-part collection of furniture, décor and more, inspired by her lifestyle and southern roots. Spanning beautiful pieces for the whole home, the line will offer everything from bedroom sets and armoires, to dining tables, bar carts, chandeliers and more.

“as wayfair continues to expand and reach its audience in new ways, it felt like the right time to leverage an influential and relatable spokesperson to amplify our message. In partnership with nbcuniversal, we believe we can deliver an authentic, omni-channel campaign that supports our mission of helping customers easily create a home they love,” continued lawrie. “using wayfair’s innovative e-commerce platform and shopping features, customers can make a change without taking a chance and confidently bring their vision to life.”

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-20-2020 at 02:07 AM
Old 02-20-2020, 01:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Imagine being able to fill your home with a Kelly Clarkson line

I feel we'll get some fun commercials from that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2020, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

not surprised since it's in Las Vegas and her residency is there as well plus she nailed it the last 2 times!

cute!

another ad inside this link: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Zei_/wayfair...kelly-clarkson

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 02-26-2020 at 02:20 AM
Old 02-27-2020, 01:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-28-2020, 02:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Their cakes would have to be really good to just require that to not be able to know they're store bought. Or maybe we just have crap cakes here in stores (not including proper bakeries of course)

Funny ad in the link. "When was she in our bedroom" Clearly Kelly is everywhere, just deal with it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-28-2020, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like the ads are true to who Kelly is! A bit quirky

Old 03-04-2020, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

a new ad for the Billboard music awards

Old 03-04-2020, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm excited that she will host again