Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

She appears to be active on twitter, tweeting random things. That is more than what Adele did . I doubt she will ever be like Adele was either as she did not hide after having River.

That is amazing .
Old 11-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

that was stunning Thanks for posting it

nah, she deserves a little hiding. and yes being active on SM and stuff counts too.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, she deserves a little hiding . Can't deny her that, & I also agree she isn't likely to be like Adele. Love that she's still active on twitter

It is I wasn't sure on the duet the first time I heard it but that performance was amazing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-05-2015, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about her deserving the chance to do a little hiding. She should concentrate on herself right now.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by room to breathe (View Post)
I agree about her deserving the chance to do a little hiding. She should concentrate on herself right now.
yes that is exactly what I wish for her.

I mean I am sorry that people don't get to see her in London, but she seems to need ir.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed it is a shame for all the cancelled shows in the US & England, then that the tour never went anywhere else but it is more important for her to concentrate on herself & the baby. Fans hopefully understand even if they're disappointed

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am sure they do. the ones that don't are not her real fans anyway. i gte disappointment, but they have to see the big picture.

And hey she'll tour again.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Yes she will & eventually one day I'll go see her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-07-2015, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you get to. I was planing to see her in London and decided against it in favour of our One Direction trip. so maybe 2017.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

The ones who do not understand are inconsiderate and should care a little more about the singer they say they love and remember she is a person with needs too. Disappointment is allowed and understandable (and possibly necessary ), but acceptance and understanding is also good to go with it. Then as you said, she will tour again. I would not be surprised if she resumed the tour at a later date or did another tour to make up for it.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

you've worded my thoughts so perfectly.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

disappointment is definitely necessary

otherwise I agree with Yvonne about what you said

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by room to breathe (View Post)
the ones who do not understand are inconsiderate and should care a little more about the singer they say they love and remember she is a person with needs too. Disappointment is allowed and understandable (and possibly necessary :p), but acceptance and understanding is also good to go with it. Then as you said, she will tour again. I would not be surprised if she resumed the tour at a later date or did another tour to make up for it.
ita!
Old 11-26-2015, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

thanks for bringing that over

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread